WELCOME TO VILLA DAYA
This superbly appointed private villa will take your breath away. If you're looking for spacious, independent and fully serviced for your next holiday in Bali then look no further. Villa Daya has 4 king-size bedrooms, each with its own beautifully appointed en-suite.
Adopting the uniqueness of Java's Joglo architecture and the sincerity of Bali's hospitality, Villa Daya is a new unique villa on the island of Bali.
A mere 2 minutes from Berawa beach, Villa Daya is ideally located to take advantage of all that Bali has to offer; from the famous surf breaks dotted along the stunning Canggu coastline, to world-class restaurants, outstanding shopping and many more cultural delights.
LOCATION VILLA DAYA
Adress: Jl.Tegal Sari-Gang Soka-Banjar Tegal Gundul-Canggu Club Desa Tibubeneng-Bali-Indonesia
- 1min drive to the Bali equestrian resort, an elite equestrian center who offering private and group horse riding lessons.
- 2min drive to Berawa Beach, one of famous surf spots in Bali.
- 2min drive to Canggu Club, a perfect place to relax, meet friends, do sports, work out,
conduct business or just relax under the sun.
- 2min drive to the new-sophisticated shopping arcade called “Canggu Plaza”, you will find some famous restaurants and clothing stores like Tratoria Restaurant and more.
- 10min drive to Seminyak & Petitenget with its many international restaurants such as Metis, Sarong, Sardine, designer boutiques like Paul Ropp and Body&Soul... and trendy nightlife at Potato Head Club, Woo Bar at W Retreat, Mint, Huu Bar, Kudeta and more.
- 20min drive to Nirwana Golf and Country Club, one of Asia’s finest golf courses, designed by Greg Norman, at the picturesque temple site of Tanah Lot
- 40min drive to Bali’s International Airport.
- 1 hour drive to Ubud, Bali's capital of art and culture.
Villa Daya offers four beautiful, air-conditioned bedrooms with a king-sized bed (200 x 200), en- suite bathroom with shower and natural stone and a secret garden.
All bedrooms are accessible through large glass sliding doors overviewing the terrace and the pool.
Each bedroom also has a wardrobe for guests clothing and personal items.
THE LIVING AREA
The living area is truly unique. You can choose from a number of different areas - relax with a cool drink in the spacious living room watching TV with your friends or retire to a more intimate space overlooking the garden.
Now, let’s have a look at the kitchen, you can cook facing the garden and your friends can enjoy drinks sitting at the bar.
The tropical garden offers a very large private pool (3 x 14m) and a Jacuzzi. The pool is surrounded by a large terrace on which you will find six sun beds. It is a great place to relax with a book, a drink or some music.
The villa Manager meets and greets guests on arrival, leads the staffing team to meet the expectations of each guest.
One Villa attendant is responsible for housekeeping duties, she prepares the breakfast.
She’s working every day from 8.30 am to 16.30 pm excepted Sunday and during the main balinese ceremonies (Nyepi, Galungan and Kuningan...)
One Gardener & One Pool Attendants work discretly in maintaining the landscape and the pool without disturbing the guests.
We have security staff during the night time.
- Land area 600m2 - Building area 300m2.
- One private swimming pool (14m x 3m) with 6 sunbeds at the pool side.
- Fully air-conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control and ensuite bathroom
and safety box.
- Equipped kitchen (coffee maker, toaster, gas hob, refrigerator, water dispenser, etc...)
- 1 TV LED multi channels with DVD player in the living room.
- Stereo system with CD player + IPOD dock in the living room.
- Free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet access, high speed connection
- Private parking area for 2 cars
Booking min 48hrs in advance, feel free to discuss any requirements or urgent wishes with our villa manager.
- Car & driver, scooter (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance).
- Cook for lunch and dinner (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance).
- Tour services (add. charge, booking min 48hrs in advance)
- Laundry service available (add. charge)
- Spa service and massage available (add. charge)
- Activities (surf, rafting, trekking...)
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
There is no in-house cook, for special requests the villa attendant can help to purchase required goods or food, exept provided mini bar items like snacks and beverages at the villa, for in advance provided additional payment, the receipts will return to the guests to proove the payments with the change money if left.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.