Beautifully furnished and renovated 1906 house just 2 blocks from Mississippi Ave, one of the hippest neighborhoods in Portland. Steps to Por Que No, Mississippi Studios, Stormbreaker & Ecliptic Breweries, Fresh Pot coffee, food carts and loads of quirky and unique shopping. There is a bakery and coffee shop right across the street.
One bedroom with a memory foam topped queen size bed, One office (second bedroom) with a high quality blow up queen mattress, 1.5 bathrooms, living room, dining room and full kitchen. Mid-century modern furniture.
Fully equipped kitchen with an oven, fridge, microwave, coffee, burr grinder, french press (and Stumptown coffee!).
* It's just off the Max and the #4 (and #6) bus lines. Only one transfer to the airport & a 15 min easy bike ride to downtown. Super close to the on-ramps for both the 5 and 405.
* Free WiFi
* The backyard is available to use. I'm currently working on turning this yard into a beautiful garden. There are raised beds out front, and I've been adding tons of plants in the back yard all summer. There is a picnic table in the back which you're welcome to use.
I'm happy to give personal suggestions on what to do & see in the neighborhood.
Please contact me for more info!
* I keep my calendar up to date daily - if the apartment is listed as not booked it means it's available! I live out of this house, so if it's not available it means either I'm here, or it's rented.
* I live in this house most of the time and rent out the basement apartment on AirBnb. I only list this upstairs house when I'm out of town. I will be out of town May 15-26 and parts of June. Please note that there will be other guests living in the basement, but they will have their own entrance and no access to the main house.
* ALSO please note that I have a cat! I have lowered the price of the listing in hopes you can feed him twice a day and don't mind him around. If I need to board him while you're here the price will have to be more. Please let me know your preference! He is a really great cat!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1400 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Super positive experience with Cee from the beginning to end. She always got back to us right away when we had any questions and she is very friendly and helpful. The location of her house couldn't have been any better for us- there was a playground across the street for our son, a yoga studio kitty corner and a couple blocks away from Mississippi for great restaurants. The house itself is very beautiful and cozy and we really appreciated Cee's attention to detail and the quality of all her appliances and furniture. We'd definitely stay there again!
First, I want to say the Cee is really easy to deal with. She responds right away.
Her place is immaculate, in an amazing neighborhood and a totally adorable house. I really don't have anything negative to say.
We stayed for 7 days, and had a blast. Everything is close or within a short drive. From now on when I am in Portland, I will email Cee first to check on availability!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT