This unique studio is in Nizamuddin East, the neighbor that host Humayun Tomb.
Internet Wifi / Unlimited advices for your travel and stay in Delhi
Nizamuddin East is an upscale residential colony in Delhi, India. It is located on Mathura Road and is home to Humayun's Tomb, one of Delhi's most famous monuments. It is considered to be one of New Delhi's greenest and most peaceful residential colonies. The colony having 286 houses, including Jaipur Estate, and 32 public parks.
About the property
1. This newly renovated independent studio apartment is on the third floor of a private house with private bath room/ toilet.
2. Big terrace full of plants.
3. A pantry (Microwave/Fridge)
5. View on Humayun Tomb (Unesco classified), the tomb that has inspired the Taj Mahal 100 years later.
6. Between 25 to 60 min from Delhi International airport. (according to Delhi traffic)
7. Prepaid Auto rickshaw stand 5 minutes walk. (No more cheating by them when you go to discover the city)
8. The area is the most sure, calm and without traffic.
9. No problem of water, electricity or transportation.
10. A Transfer from/to airport can be arranged
Attractions and distance
1. 10 minutes from the heart of Delhi (Connaught Place).
2. 6 min from India Gate and the house of the President.
3. 3 minutes walk from Humayun Tomb (Private entry, only for Nizamuddin East people).
4. 10 min walk from the daily sufi music in the old Nizamuddin, full of history.
5. The Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Amritsar, south India, Khajuraho, Dehradun...all are possible via the Nizamuddin railway station, 5 minutes walk.
Our other options:
My Other Listings Check the links on the right of this page.
The calendar of each room is up to date, if you see it is available, it is really available, the proof is our 100% acceptance. So you can book with peace of mind, your request will be approved.
You will have someone able to communicate with you in French, English, Arabic, Hindi, Marathi and little (website hidden): We stay in touch from your first message on AirBnb, till your visit at my place, your departure and even later. Don't hesitate to contact me and ask me questions about your projects in India.
- You have your privacy inside your studio and you will be considered as a house mate, always welcome at the first floor to have a tea and discuss with us.
(Vous gardez votre espace privé à l'intérieur votre studio et vous serez considéré comme des colocataires d'une grande maison et n'hésitez jamais à venir prendre un thé au rez de chaussée ou nous inviter vous rendre visite au 3ème.
- Chambre et appartement non-fumeur (Non smoking room and flat)
-Vous pouvez fumer dans la terrasse (You can smoke in the terrace)
- The terrace is divided in two parts, one private for you and the other one can be used by us and you are welcome to join a BBQ party with us, this happens rarely on hot season and few times during the nice season. So if you are staying only few days, you have big chances to have all the terrace for you only.
-Official check out is 12:00. (Le Check out officiel est à 12h00)
-Official check in is 14:00. (Le Check in officiel est à 14h00)
- You can Check-in earlier, if available, please contact me. (Check-in en avance possible, si disponibilité, me contacter à ce sujet)
- You have a 24h access to the house. (Vous avez un accès 24h/24 à la maison).
- You will receive the map of the area and info about our area (vous aurez, suite à votre réservation, le plan du quartier et ce qu'il y a autour).
J'y suis resté 11 jours, le studio est propre, pratique et confortable avec une agréable terrasse avec vu sur les deux tombeau du coin, celle de Humayun et celle de Abdul Rahim Khan I Khana. Le quartier est calme et sécuritaire.
Le studio n'est pas équipé pour cuisiner mais il y a tout de même un frigo et un micro qui peut faire aussi office de four à convection. Cela nous a permis de manger souvent au restaurant et goûter à beaucoup de spécialités de la régions. Il est aussi possible et super facile de se faire livrer.
La vitesse de l'internet est inégale, elle a été parfois très lente.
Ben, Cid et Kelly ont été de super hôtes, super attentifs, de très bon conseils, et proactifs à toutes mes demandes, ils ont même acheté un nouveau matelas lorsque je leur ai fait la remarque que le matelas été très ferme.
Ben m'a a beaucoup aider pour l'organisation de mo séjour en me réservant des trains, en m'aidant à acheter et activer une carte SIM.
Je recommande vivement ce logement, et je louerai, sans hésiter, de nouveau ce logement si je devais y revenir.
Merci encore à Ben, Cid et Kelly de nous avoir si bien reçu, ce qui à fortement participé à la réussite de notre séjour à New Delhi.
The place was exactly as described, clean, orderly and with a lovely terrace a and great view! The hosts were responsive when we contacted them, and invisible when we wanted space. We had no problem entering and leaving the building at any hour and felt extremely safe in the neighborhood. Would stay again and recommend to friends for sure!
It was a last minute short stay . Ben was very responsive and easy to deal with. The place is quaint and sweet.
Great place, great location. Wonderful views from the terrace. The place had everything we need to enjoy our stay in Delhi.
Ben, Prachi and Sid were very attentive to all my questions. The taxi got delayed at my arrival and Ben was in touch with them until they arrived at the airport...even though it was almost 1am!
The apartment is well located, in a nice residential area and very close to Humayons tomb - which is a must see. The coffee nearby is really good for breakfast!
I strongly recommend this apartment for a short stay in Delhi.
The terrace studio is a perfect blend of Western independent life-style and a nice Indian atmosphere. Nizzamuddin East is a green, safe haven within buzzling Delhi, there is a nice market, an international coffee-house and a taxi stand very close. The apartment has been very clean and nicely furnished. We spent several lovely evenings at the roof-top terrace full of flowers and plants. The house is well kept, safe-guarded, well-looked after, and you can life independently, but whenever we needed something we received instant support and advice. Ben is a great, generous host managing whatever is needed. We stayed for 10 days doing research work in Delhi, enjoyed it very much and will recommend it to everybody.
This host has 442 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We have travelled to more than 45 countries till now and we understand that coming to India is a wonderful experience that should not be spoiled by dirty or unsafe, not comfortable accommodations. Full of people trying to get each Rupee you have in your pocket.
Ben is French with Arabic and Spanish roots, Prachi is Indian originally from Maharashtra (Mumbai/Bombay state).
We have also a listing in Hawaii, you will be welcomed by our friends Tony and Darweshi (On the Hawaii listing pictures). The reviews show enough that it is a great place :)
We have several listings on our profile, they are from our own house and other from the houses of friends that we know they will provide you what we write on the profile's space. Each place offers something different.
If you want to stay with us, here are our personal places:
Room 1 (Delhi): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/225797
Room 2 (Delhi) : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/459774
Room 3 (Delhi) : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/333503
Room 4 (Delhi) : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3990300
Room 5 (Delhi): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3764627
Studio (Delhi) : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1291294
Room 1 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2076983
Room 2 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2055494
Room 3 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2081540
Room 4 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3893922
Room 5 (Pune): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5034970
You can also have full independence and at the same time close to us if needed.
Please, check our listing, we have more places.
At our place, you are between good hands. We know what a traveler expects and our flat is providing it.
You will not be in a bed and breakfast, hotel or guest house, but you will be our "short or long term flatmate" where you can feel like home.
For an area like ours, our prices are very reasonable because we are not doing profit!
Before, we used to find flat mates via the social network or this or that online group list. They were staying with us for short or long period. Airbnb is simply an alternative way to find the same flat mates, but from all around the world!
We are centrally located in Delhi, in a historical place full of monuments and facilities for the transportation and you can't imagine, how peaceful and safe it is 24 hours a day.
Same thing in our flat in Pune, we are also centrally located, close to Osho.
A Prepaid Auto rickshaw both is few minutes from home, you will never get cheated by them while leaving our place :-) so you start your day with a peace of mind, without bargaining.
We can have conversations together and with our friends of the day, we have time where you can ask us questions, We love to reply to them. We are here to make you enjoy your first or last moment in your Indian Experience.
The calendar of each room is up to date, if you see it is available, it is really available. So you can book with peace of mind, your request will be accepted.
On parle également français.