Cozy condo perfect for 2 people near the Atwater Market and the historic Lachine Canal. A few minutes walk from Lionel-Groulx metro station (green line and orange), the bus stop 747 from and towards the airport, Bixi bike stations: the city and its many activities are just a few minutes away and yours to discover!
What you will find by renting my place:
- Brand new condo all to yourself, on a corner hence sunny all day
- Private parking at the back of the building
- Comfortable room with double bed, sheets provided (the sofa can accommodate one more person if you wish, no added fees. Note that it is not a hide-a-bed though, so it's mostly ideal for a child)
- New bathroom, towels provided
- Two balconies with herbs and fresh tomatoes available in summertime
- Fully equipped kitchen for those who want to cook
- Lots of good restaurants steps away on Notre-Dame and in Griffintown
- Atwater Market, Super C grocery store, Pharmaprix drugstore and SAQ for alcohol all 30 seconds away
- Washer and dryer in the apartment at your disposal
- Air conditioning for hot summer days
- Wireless Internet included
- Lonely Planet's Montreal city guide at your disposal
- Coffee ready to be savoured!
PS: The condo is not visible on Street view since it's brand new.
- I traveled to over 10 countries on 4 continents, I love meeting new people and help them discover my all time favorite city, Montreal! I speak French, English, Spanish and Italian. Welcome home!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||4 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$628 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2174 /month|
Marie-Laurence was delightful. Very responsive, and very detailed instructions for everything you need when staying somewhere new.
The apartment was spotless and in a quiet and convenient location right next to the supermarket, pharmacy and SAQ (wine store).
I'd stay there again for sure and would recommend it to anyone visiting Montreal.
very nice and good condo! everthing was allright and we spent an very nice time with out grandchild and we walk near the canal Lachine.You don't need a car because the metro is near,the market SAQ and Super C and a lot of small shops are in the neightbour.And don't forget the restaurant Geppetto and the shop with the hangmats (?)
Marie -Laurence merci pour l'use de votre appartement magnefique .
Paul and Geert from Belgium
Super appart et très bien situé, merci à Marie Laurence pour sa disponibilité et sa flexibilité! L appartement est propre et neuf; on se sent comme chez soit!
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Marie-Laurence's condo is bright, lovely and spotlessly clean. Very conveniently located in a fun and interesting neighbourhood, close to downtown Montreal and with free parking - what more could you ask for? I joined some friends for a (email hidden)rpool House which is just around the corner. The food was fabulous - highly recommended!
Cool location, near Atwater market, and close to the airport shuttle.
The area is a growing hype quarter, with great art (arsenal), cafés and restaurants (joe beef, st henry).
The condo is bright new, the flat is perfectly equiped and comfortable, full of light.
Marie-Laurence has been cool, available, generous and discreet, just perfect.
The flat is perfect for a couple, not really adapted for 3 persons.
Marie-Laurence is a great host and her home is the perfect place to spend time in Montreal. It is located close to the Metro, which makes getting around easy, but you may not even want to leave the neighbourhood thanks to the nearby sites and amenities (Atwater Market, the Lachine Canal, many excellent restaurants). The condo itself is spacious and comfortable and has everything you could need for a short or long stay. It is impeccably clean and my husband and I felt right at home. Marie-Laurence was friendly and very accommodating (our train arrived late the night of our arrival in Montreal) and responded quickly to a few questions we had during our stay. We highly recommend Marie-Laurence and her condo and hope to stay here again on future visits to Montreal!
Maurie-Laurence's home is beautiful! And she was most helpful and responsive during our stay. Highly recommended!
Un endroit parfaitement situé, près du marché Atwater, du canal Lachine, du métro. Très bel appartement, et Marie-Laurence répond rapidement et est toujours (website hidden) pas hésiter.
The apartment was wonderful, with lot's of sunlight and had everything you needed to feel comfortable. Marie-Laurence was great and had lots of tourist info to. The neighbourhood she lives in is for the food mecca of Montreal, with it's market and it's endless amazing restaurants including Joe Beef, Vin Papillion and smaller fun spots such as Roti ou Fris. Wonderful experience!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT