About this listing
Cozy condo perfect for two people on quiet street near the Atwater Market and the historic Lachine Canal. Only seconds from main public transportation, the city and its many activities are just a few minutes away and yours to discover!
What you will find when renting my place:
- Brand new condo all to yourself, on a corner hence sunny all day
- Private parking at the back of the building
- Comfortable room with double bed, sheets provided
- New bathroom, towels provided
- Two balconies with herbs and fresh tomatoes available in summertime
- Fully equipped kitchen for those who want to cook
- Lots of good restaurants steps away on Notre-Dame and in Griffintown
- Atwater Market, Super C grocery store, Pharmaprix drugstore and SAQ for alcohol all 30 seconds away
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- Air conditioning for hot summer days
- Wireless Internet included
- Lonely Planet's Montreal city guide at your disposal
- Lots of plants looking for water and love!
PS: The condo is not visible on Street view since it's new. Also, I do not have the piano shown on pictures anymore :(
Private parking (outdoors, back of the building)
Fully furnished kitchen
Interaction with Guests
I'll meet you at the beginning & end of your stay to exchange keys. I will be living in the neighbourhood during your stay, so I can easily come by should you need help with anything!
Just the best neighbourhood to live in in Montreal! Atwater Market, historic Lachine Canal, friendliness of people living around, etc. As soon as I moved here I knew I would never be able to leave!
A few minutes walk from Lionel-Groulx metro station (green line and orange), the bus stop 747 from and towards the airport, Bixi bike stations: the city and its many activities are just a few minutes away and yours to discover!
Other Things to Note
Because of city regulations, I am now only looking for stays of 30 days and more. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have!
I am not charging any cleaning fees as I am cleaning the place myself, but please try to leave the apartment as clean as you found it :)