Feel at home in your charming Private Bedroom, with Private Bathroom next to your room, in a bright, cheerful, modern apartment (shared with me,your host) on the Main Street of Perth City. The CBD is just a few minutes walk or Free bus ride away!
A Perfect location for Holiday visitors to Perth or Business travelers that don't want to pay crazy hotel prices!
You'll have everything you need:
- Private Bedroom with Quality Double bed
- Private Bathroom
- Fresh Linen and Towels
- Complimentary Wi-fi Internet
- Continental Breakfast available (Cereals, Toast with spreads, Tea & coffee)
- Access to building Gym, Pool, Spa, & Sauna facilities.
- Fully equipped Kitchen, Dining and Living areas to share
- Standing Fan/Heater provided in bedroom (Aircon in living areas)
- Secure building with security card access
- Your live-in host to answer all your questions about Perth, public transport, attractions, etc.
- Within Free Public Transport zone
- Short walk into City Centre or Free Bus ride
- Bus stop across the road
- Buses to CBD (all free) every 2-5mins.
- Perth City Mall and Attractions free bus ride away.
- Free bus ride to Kings Park Botanical Gardens
- Car Rentals within 2 mins walk.
- IGA supermarket and 24hr Convenience Stores across the road
- Indian/ Chinese/ Italian/ Vietnamese/ Malaysian/ Korean and Iranian Restaurants within 2-10mins walk.
- Breakfast/Lunch Cafes across the road.
- 5mins walk to beautiful Swan River Foreshore and park.
- 10mins walk to WACA Cricket Stadium
- 15mins walk to Claisebrook Cove waterfront in East Perth with a choice of pubs & restaurants
- A guest carbay is Not available, but street parking (paid) can be used. A car is not needed though as public transport is convenient and free in the city.
Public transport is easy to use, convenient, and several buses are available from just across the road.
Plus, if you prefer not to walk, transport to the city centre is completely free! As is transport to many city highlights like Kings Park, The Bell Tower, Perth Cultural Centre, Northbridge or the central train station.
If you do hire a car, unfortunately no off-street car bays are available at the apartment. You will need to take care to park appropriately on the streets where allowed.
Other Things to Note
You'll have the convenience of City living, the luxury of Hotel/Resort facilities and the charm of feeling like you're at Home, all at Airbnb prices. Don't miss out, make your booking now! And feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)
- Please take shoes off and leave inside the front door, the carpet is extremely comfortable so you won't miss them.
- No late night unexpected guests. Please discuss with me if an additional guest needs to stay.
- No baths, only showers please. Water is precious!
- No smoking in the house or on the balcony.
- I would appreciate it if you would be considerate, clean and take care of my home like it were your own.:)
Reena was a very gracious host, the room was extremely comfortable and the apartment is just as the photos display. The location is perfect for exploring Perth by foot or free public transport. Thank you Reena for making our stay in your beautiful city so perfect. We would highly recommend to all. Thanks again Kevin and Anne
Reena was really friendly, providing great tips on places to go and how to get there. Her home was also clean and cosy, with super soft carpets, really nice! The convenient location was great too. Would definitely recommend the place to other travellers :)
Reena and Jeff were brilliant hosts, everything was really easy and they were very hospitable. The room and bathroom very both just what was needed, and the location was extremely convenient. Reena was a source of great tips about doing stuff around Perth, and travelling onwards. Reena also provided a continental style breakfast, which was great. The only minor comment is that as Reena says in the listing, the flat is on a busy room and so the traffic is fairly loud. However, we had ear plugs, and that dealt with that, so I would recommend taking ear plugs.
It was amazing to stay With Reena :-) She is lovely, friendly and really helpful. Everything worked good... Like arriving and staying together. I can just recommend her. Have a great time in Perth :-)
It was the first time that I have booked a private room on Airbnb. Reena was the perfect host for this experience. She is really kind and was helpful - whenever needed - but also gave me my privacy - whenever required.
The apartment was cozy and clean and perfect for renting one room as both bed rooms and bathrooms were separated by the lounge.
The apartment is walking distance from Perth CBD. But you could also take any bus for free. Restaurants are just around the corner. I have really enjoyed staying with Reena and Jeff and recommend it.
Reena has a beautiful appartment in de middle of the city.she is very kind and helpfull.
Reena and Jeff made sure that my stay was very convenient. Both are very helpful and cheerful people. I throughly enjoyed my stay. The location is fantastic and the house itself was very neat and tidy.