About this listing
Feel at home in your charming Private Bedroom, with Private Bathroom next to your room, in a bright, cheerful, modern apartment (shared with me,your host) on the Main Street of Perth City. The CBD is just a few minutes walk or Free bus ride away!
Modern apartment on Adelaide Terrace, within free public transport zone, bus stops downstairs, convenience stores across the road, restaurants at walking distance. Perfect location for Holiday visitors to Perth or Business travelers.
You'll have everything you need:
- Private Bedroom with Quality Double bed
- Private Bathroom
- Fresh Linen and Towels
- Complimentary Wi-fi Internet
- Continental Breakfast available (Cereals, Toast with spreads, Tea & coffee)
- Fully equipped Kitchen, Dining and Living areas to share
- Standing Fan/Heater provided in bedroom (Aircon in living areas)
- Secure building with security card access
- Your live-in host to answer all your questions about Perth, public transport, attractions, etc.
Interaction with guests
- Guests will be sharing the apartment living areas (kitchen, lounge & dining) with me, but I do come and go a lot as I have an active social/work/family schedule.
- I am always available on phone if you have a question or need help, even if you're lost somewhere in Perth and need directions! :)
Other things to note
You'll have the convenience of City living, and the charm of feeling like you're at Home, all at Airbnb prices. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
- Please take shoes off and leave inside the front door, the carpet is extremely comfortable so you won't miss them.
- No late night unexpected guests. Please discuss with me if an additional guest needs to stay.
- No baths, only showers please. Water is precious!
- No smoking in the house or on the balcony.
- I would appreciate it if you would be considerate, clean and take care of my home like it were your own.:)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Jeff and I have made Perth our home, and would love to share our tips about what we love about Perth with you! By trade, I'm an engineer and Jeff is a games developer. By hobby, we both love meeting new people and exploring new places!