About this listing
Nestled amongst redwoods and pinot noir vineyards, you will find our peaceful and private retreat situated on 2 acres in the pristine coastal ridges of Occidental and the Sonoma Coast.
Our home is newly furnished in a modern rustic California style that will settle you in to serenity. With 2 graciously sized Queen bedrooms; two baths; full kitchen with new stainless steel appliances; cozy dining room; comfortable living room with a wood burning fireplace; den with flat panel/direct tv and queen sofa bed; and a spacious deck for outdoor relaxation, nothing has been overlooked in this well appointed home.
Sit in the garden with a cup of tea or a glass of wine and good company or a book. Prepare your dinner with local produce from the weekly farmer’s market. Soak in the hot tub underneath the stars. Awake in the morning to paradise. Our retreat is sure to leave you inspired by its views and a lasting impression of this special Sonoma county getaway.
Western Sonoma County has much to offer if you seek to venture away from your retreat. From hiking to wine tasting to beach combing, you will find yourself perfectly situated for a variety of day trips.
• 5 minutes drive to the charming hamlet of Occidental with its quaint restaurants & shops
• 10 minutes walk to Sonoma Coast State Park’s - Willow Creek Addition Trailhead
• 15 minutes drive to the heart of the Russian River Valley’s world-class wineries
• 15 minutes drive to Sebastopol’s eclectic antique shops
• 20 minutes drive to Sonoma Coast beaches and the fishing town of Bodega Bay
-An additional guest fee of $50/night applied on over 4 person occupancy.