About This Listing
The Universitat Nouveau is a spacious and bright apartment in the Eixample district for up to 6 people.
The Universitat Nouveau is a spacious and bright apartment in the Eixample district, yet within walking distance of Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas. His cheerful decor makes it a very pleasant place to stay.
This apartment, located in a recently built house of 55 m2 and can accommodate up to 6 people. It consists of two rooms, the first with a double bed and the second with a trundle bed for two people. In the living room we can also find a bed loveseat. Through the dining room and a room we can access two small balconies overlooking the chamfers characteristic of this district, full of life all day.
The Nouveau University is composed of kitchen, fully equipped bathroom, living room with table and four chairs and two bedrooms, as mentioned above. Also, the bathroom was recently renovated.
Dvd player, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, ADSL WiFi, balcony, payment via VISA and Mastercard, parking, high chair, iron board, refrigerator-freezer, washing machine, air conditioning, central heating, dryer, kettle, trundle bed, espresso coffee maker, oven, coffee maker, double sofa bed, iron, widescreen TV, ceramic hob, elevator, cot and hairdryer.
L’Eixample is the central district of the city, it is a quiet neighborhood perfect for families since our apartments in the area are spacious and are close to shops and services. The transportation network connects the Eixample quickly with any other part of the city so that in 15 minutes by metro to reach the beach, Las Ramblas, Plaza Catalunya and Paseo de Gracia. In addition to the metro, there are also bus stop nearby or if you prefer you can go walk.
The Eixample district is full of life with its streets lined with shops, cafes and restaurants. Staying in our apartments in the Eixample is a success.
The closest metros are Urgell (L1) and Sant Antoni (L2)
Other Things to Note
Kindly we remind you city tax (0.72€ per person and night) and refundable deposit (303€ that we will refund to the same credit card after checking the apartment) are not included and you will have to paid them on your arrival date.
1. Make sure you take the keys when you leave the apartment and lock the door from the outside. Loosing or forgetting the apartment keys have a minimum charge of 50€. If you need to use the inter-phone make sure you ring the right number so you will not bother the neighbours.
2. Please turn off the lights and the electrical appliance when you leave the apartment. We have to appreciate and take care of our resources. If the costumer general supplies expenses are much higher than the standard, the owner has the right to charge the costumer the difference between both expenses.
3. Please listen to the music and to the TV in a volume that does not disturb the neighbours. Do not be loud at the stairs and at the common areas. Do not make parties and respect the neighbours sleep and relax. If you do not respect these rules and the neighbours complain and police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit.
4. Do not touch the boiler and the main water command.
5. Please, do not try to open the door with the pad-lock, there are cleaning equipment. If you break it there will be a penalty of 50€.
6. Before leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. It is mandatory that the kitchen and the dishes are clean and tidy all in place. If not, there will be an additional cleaning charge.
7. It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment; if at the check-out we realize that the client has smoked, we will be able to penalize you with 100€.
8. It is forbidden to move the furniture of the apartments without permission, if you move it, we will be able to penalize you.
9. Upon your arrival, the person of our staff taking care of your check-in has to explain you how equipment in the apartment works. Please pay attention to the instructions, a bad use of them would be penalized.
10. Once the client has left the apartment we will proceed to revised it. If no break or damage are found and the rules of the apartment have been respected we will refund the damage deposit to the same credit card number (with an additional 1% fee) in 3 to 8 days period following departure and after apartment revision.
Preparation for arrival
• Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
• Your confirmation email clearly states where you can find your contact person on the day of your arrival.
• The apartment will be available as of 14:00h (2PM), however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. If we do not have this information you will be forced to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed.
• Please remember that check-in is between 14.00h (2PM) and 02.30h (2.30AM).
- If you are arriving after 21.00h (9.00PM), there is a late check-in fee of 30€.
- If you are arriving after 00.00h (0.00AM) there is a late check-in of 50€.
You should leave the apartment before or at 11:00. You will not to wait for any member of the staff (unless someone has told you). Leave the keys on the table and close the door. Remember to always turn off the lights and close the windows. Leaving after 11:00 without prior authorisation will be penalised. If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day. If it is possible, you may stay in the apartment until 18:00 but this will be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the apartment rental price per night. Leaving any time after 18:00 will entail an additional charge corresponding to the full rental price per night of the apartment.
CONDUCT IN THE APARTMENT
Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00.
Not respecting these basic rules for the neighbour’s coexistence can be penalized with your deposit.
The owner it is not responsible about your forgotten personal belongings. Please check that you do not forget any of them before leaving the apartment.
About the Host, Maria StayBarcelona
Después de estudiar, vivir y conocer culturas en Berlín, Amsterdam, Río de Janeiro, San José de Costa Rica y Buenos Aires entiendo el concepto de Pura Vida!!
Ven a Barcelona y disfrutarás de sus gentes, su gastronomía y sus oportunidades de ocio y cultura.
Una ciudad única y cosmopolita, llena de rincones que la hace todavía más fascinante y maravillosa.
Y qué mejor oportunidad que hospedarse en uno de nuestros apartamentos cómodos, elegantes y céntricos para descansar o seguir viviendo la ciudad más de cerca.