Relax in the sunshine in this sweet, quiet garden apartment, conveniently located 30 minutes from San Francisco and Silicon Valley!
Enjoy the open kitchen/living room area with hardwood floors and lots of natural light!
Sip coffee or dine outside in the private backyard, surrounded by roses, jasmine and rosemary. Beyond our yard is the Marina Lagoon (looks more like a river), which offers ducks, geese and a peaceful view of the water through the kitchen and living room windows. Walking/bike trail just blocks away! Large playground/soccer field/basketball court right across the street.
As we do have neighbors, please no parties or loud noise after 9pm. Quiet hours are from 9pm - 7am. No smoking.
Feel free to make yourself at home while you are here - read books, watch movies, etc. At the end of your stay, please restore the apt to original condition - wash dishes and kitchen equipment, take out trash, etc.
Please leave bed linens and towels - we will take care of those. We do live here - thank you for treating our place well!
- Kitchen is fully equipped and ready to go!
- free wifi
- 39" Samsung Flatscreen
- 1 bedroom with queen sized bed and natural light
- bathroom with shower/tub combo
- living room has sofa-bed (sleeps 2)
- kids room available upon request (extra fee)
- quiet garden with BBQ, table and chairs
- Fresh sheets & Towels
- Body wash and Shampoo
- Hair dryer
- Ground coffee + french press
- close to freeways - 101/92
- 10 minutes to Burlingame and Downtown San Mateo shops, bars, restaurants
- 30 minutes south of San Francisco
- 30 minutes north of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto, Stanford.
- 30 minutes to Half Moon Bay/ beaches
- 10 minutes to San Francisco Airport
- 1 mile walk to CalTrain
- short walk to bus line
- 10 minutes to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Peet's Coffee, and many shops and restaurants
- easy street parking
- coin washer/dryer on site
Allison's apartment was a lovely place to stay for the week. She made sure I was able to check in and out without any problems.
The apartment was nice and quiet. There are groceries within walking distance and importantly for caffeine addicts like me, both a Starbucks and Peet's just across the freeway (about a mile)!
Allison's place really makes my family trip a wonderful experience. Plenty of good books for reading in the apartment and a clean & cozy environment for any small-size family. I've recommended her place to two friends for consideration. Convenient place to drive to Palo Alto as it is very close to 101. It is also very good for shopping around, Hillsdale shopping center and a complex with very good restaurant just at the junction before turning to Los Prados St. The courtyard is nice and the riverside view is always fantastic in the evening.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.