FLAT & ROOM DETAILS:
- Flat has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room and a kitchen.
- This ad is for ROOM S is a single bedroom.
- Bills and all other utilities are all included into the rent. NO MORE SUPRISE COSTS, NO CLEANING FEE.
- All rooms have got ALL FURNITURES such as desk, chair, wardrobe, beds, linens, FANS and VENTILATORS for cooling etc...
- There is UNLIMITED WIRELESS INTERNET in the flat.
- KITCHEN HAS ALL utilities incl. FRIDGE, CUTLERIES, PAN & POTS, PLATES etc…
- Bathroom has all details plus a WASHING MACHINE.
- Uninterrupted 24 hours HOT WATER available.
- HEATING system is very new and powerful and all rooms have radiators.
LOCATION & TRANSPORTATION DETAILS:
- Please type "13 Nazifbey Sk." into G....gle Map and you will see it.
- Our guests will make the most of ISTANBUL with our suggestions and assistance during their time here. As a family run business, we try our best to make our guests feel at HOME.
- The NEIGHBOURHOOD is very unique, friendly and quiet. At the same time you are in the MIDDLE of FUN in 5 mins.
- Kadikoy is at the ASIAN SIDE of Istanbul where you can have more real taste of local Turkish hospitality than other touristical places.
- FERRY PORTS (Vapur) to KARAKOY, KABATAS, BESIKTAS, EMINONU and PRINCESS ISLANDS are at 9 mins. walking distance where all Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar etc. are located. You take a nice FERRY trip in the morning with the Turkish TEA and SİMİT (turkish bagel) and you will be at the historical peninsula in 20 minutes.
- YEDİTEPE UNIVERSITY shuttles and public buses such as 19F are passing in front of our house. Also, the flat is at 9 mins. walking distance to the MAIN BUS STATION in Kadikoy where you can find SABANCI UNIVERSITY shuttle. You can take the buses from here to all parts of Kadikoy including the AIRPORTS (ATATURK and SABIHA). Furthermore, DOGUS, OKAN and MARMARA UNIVERSITIES are within 15 mins. of walking distance.
- METROBUS (Sogutlucesme) which is the newest bus service is only 1 min. away from us. This bus works like a train as it has its own lanes (joins the traffic only passing from the Bosphorus Bridge).
- NATIONAL RAIL (T.C.D.D) service is very close as well (SÖĞÜTLÜÇEŞME). Trains go to intercity destinations as well as intracity.
- YELLOW MINIBUSES work on 7 / 24 basis from TAKSIM and BOSTANCI. They also pass in front of your flat.
- BLUE MINIBUSES to Maltepe, Kartal area also work on 7 / 20 basis which also pass on the same road.
- Basically, we are not only in the CENTRE of KADIKOY, but also in the CENTRE of ISTANBUL.
- Long-termers, get 30% DISCOUNT!! (3 months or more)
No strict rules.
My experience in Baran's house it's been very positive! The location in Kadikoy allow you to go to the touristic part of Istanbul by ferry everyday which is a nice experience. The neighbourhood is very authentic and funny place to go out. The room was enough for what I needed, all reformed and clean. The appartment was spacious and confortable. Baran has always been aware of my stay during the days I spent there and before he always answered quickly. I highly recomend to spend some days in this appartment!!
I spent eleven days in the flat of Baran in Nefizbey and I recommend this place. It´s located in a centrical and accesible zone, in a quite neighborhood, close to stores, markets, cafes and the center of Kadiköy. The flat is cosy, confortable, with all we can need to stay. It´s close to the port of ferries and the terminal of metrobus; you can walk in some minutes.
From the port I could take ferries to the old city, so I was connected to all the turistic places of Istanbul.
Baran çok saygılı ,sevgi dolu kibar bir genç ,onu çok sevdim, herşey çok güzeldi tekrar gitmem icap ederse ilk tercihimdir
Baran is a great host! He give me alot of valuable advise and helped me find a more permanent room. Also, he solves issues in a way that is convenient for everybody.
I initially booked this room, but one of the other guests wanted to move in earlier. He then asked if it was ok for me to stay in another (better) appartment. So I stayed in his house for 3 nights, where he took good care of me! :-)
Baran is very nice and polite guy, his room is nice, and kadikoy is a good position in istanbul, also because is near at metrobus station.
Ich war zwei Nächte in dieser Unterkunft.Der Gastgeber ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit.Der Aufenthalt war sehr angenehm. .Würde jederzeit wieder kommen.
I stayed at Barans apartment for a couple of nights in Kadikoy Istanbul,
it's walking distance from the bus station and 10 min walk to the Kadikoy ferries , which is a really nice walk, the room mates were a really cool bunch also
I would recommend his place for sure
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I studied Civil Engineering in the University of Portsmouth, England. While I was studying there, I was sharing a private room in a flat. As I have lived in a shared flat, I can totally understand our guests needs.
I finished my studies and I worked for 2 years and I decided to go back to Istanbul. Then I bought a flat to do the same during my time in UK. I let the rooms out individually and appearantly it went well. I have now 13 different rooms in 4 flats in Kadikoy, Istanbul. Kadikoy is the centre of Asian side and all of our flats are in the centre of Kadikoy. I was living in the European side first but when I moved to this part of Istanbul, I just loved it. Its more local side of Istanbul where you can see real Turkish part of the city. The shops and restaurants are excited to see tourists as we are not filled like Grand Bazaar or Eminonu. So people are friendly and happy to help you in all aspects. As being in the Asian side, its safer, cheaper and more comfortable than the touristical areas. We have 7 / 24 hours public transportations to our flats.
I am now about to establish my own company, Aura Homes, as you can see the logo in my pictures. I can not say I am guaranteeing the best accommodation in Istanbul, especially comparing to very nice hotels but what I am trying to do is providing good quality houses with affordable prices. In the mean time, I am trying to create different ranges of accommodation where you can enjoy the luxury or get really good offers who are on a tight budget.
In the winter time, we are mostly chosen by Erasmus Students, Foreign Language Teachers and / or expats, etc... We are usually recommended by our ex guests so we try to keep a good network. As I was a student in UK, I try my best to lower the cost of renting for students in their long term rentals. Our rates start from 8 EUR / person / night for long term guests or guests who are visiting us second time.
Of course, problems can happen at on your side or my side. For my side, I do my best to solve it as soon as possible. You are here on a vacation and you must remember us, the city and our people good. So whatever happens, I definitely reply in 24 hours and get the problems sorted in 48 hours if it is in my power.
What I expect from a guest is actually the general accepted common rules. I believe in "Respect To Be Respected" and also believe that we really work hard to make your visit just as the way you want.
Apart from providing affordable accommodations, we can give you full service such as arranging a tour in or out of Istanbul, trips on Bosphorus river, reservations in fine restaurants, car-parks, airport transfers and any other services you would like us to help you as a local people.
I also think that 100% clarity is very important. When I also travel to other countries via airbnb, I expect the same honesty from the hosts. I am an easy-going and relaxed person.
Hope to meet with different guests who are interested in standing between Asian and Europe and get a real mixed orieantal and modern taste of a city which has been a cradle to many civilizations from Romans to Ottomans.
Baran H. GEYIK