The condo unit is a comfortable one bedroom apartment centrally located along the makati triangle with good access to transportation. It is a safe place to stay and is ideal for both business and leisure.
Main Features of the newly-opened, luxurious and hyper-amenitized Gramercy:
* Gramercy is the tallest residential building in the heart of the CBD, Makati and has opened early this year
* The main attraction of the building is Sky-park. Located on the 17th floor, it has multi-level infinity edge pools overlooking the Makati Skyline, 25 m lap pool, a garden island within a reflecting pool, Kiddie pool with fog screening and a Gramercy Café wherein you can enjoy the sunset view while sipping your cup of brewed coffee. A spa salon can be found on the same floor to give you a world-class spa services.
* UltraConnectivity -enjoy lightning-fast fiber optic internet (8 mbps) and telecommunications via ULTRA Connectivity
* Director's Club- is an exclusive movie room for private screenings. Choose from their extensive DVD library
*Fitness Center, Recreation room, Children's playroom and Daycare, Residents' Lounge
* 24 Hours security and doorman
* Located in central Makati. Walking distance to Ayala avenue and Glorietta Mall and Greenbelt is 5-10 mins away (2.7 km)
Features and Amenities of the one bedroom unit:
* This 40 sq m. unit is in 17th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the Makati skyline.
* Fully-Furnished one-bedroom unit with 1 bathroom
* Free use of Fiber Optic 8Mbps WiFi (fast internet connection)
* Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, 2-door cabinet
* Living Room - 39-inch LED TV, DVD player, 2-seater sofa and a sofa bed
* Dining Table - sits TWO (2) persons
* Kitchen- tableware, cutlery, pans, casserole, microwave, refrigerator
* Bathroom -hot and cold shower
* Rate inclusive of Wi-Fi, electricity, water and TV cable and use of amenities
*Linens will be provided as well as some complimentary toiletries so you don't need to worry.
*Regular housekeeping will be performed, at least once a week or as needed. Linens will be replaced once a week for stays longer than one week. Please be reminded that the unit is not a hotel as such cannot compete in the services a full pledge hotel can offer. However the best service available will always be offered.*
* THE UNIT CAN ACCOMODATE 3 ADULTS HOWEVER A FAMILY OF FOUR WITH YOUNG CHILDREN WILL BE ACCEPTABLE
A few steps away are fastfood restaurants such as KFC, McDonald's, Jollibee, Chowking and Mang Inasal.
Also available for long term stays- special discounts for 3 months or longer.
Interaction with Guests
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me and i will endeavour to answer your queries within 24 hours.
Please look after the place as if it is your own place. Turn off the lights and air conditionining when leaving the unit.
Everything was as described. Very nice unit....centrally located in makati....
Roda's flat was very cozy and the bed was very comfortable. I really enjoyed staying at her flat. The area is safe and pretty much you can walk everywhere. My flight was delayed and i arrived at 12 midnight. The host was patiently waiting for me. Thank You! Definitely recommended and would love to stay there again.
Prior to booking Ms Roda's apartment we had some correspondence and I found her to be timely and professional with her responses to my questions. When my wife and I arrived at the Gramercy Residences and were met as arranged with Ms Roda's brother in law - Edwin. He made the arrangements with the concierge and showed us around the apartment, which is tastefully decorated and very much as described in the profile. The apartment is on the 17th floor and provides a good view of Manila. Unfortunately, during our stay one of the air conditioning units stopped working. I emailed Ms Roda and she arranged for the aircon unit to be fixed. Once again, I found both Ms Roda and Edwin very responsive to my request for assistance with this matter. Although she did not have to, Ms Roda kindly agreed to refund some of the fee due to the inconvenience that this caused us. However, overall, the apartment is in good condition, is very comfortable and it had everything that we needed during our stay. Ms Roda is a very good host and I would highly recommend her apartment.
Roda's unit was very clean and had great views of the Makati skyline. In addition, the building is very close to great restaurants, shopping malls, and a couple of grocery stores. What was most covenient was that the building is connected to Century Mall, where we frequented daily. I also liked the fact that the building is very secure and well-maintained. Also, Roda was a very good host, always availabe and responsive to the questions I had. Edwin, the property manager arrived in a timely matter and helped call the bell desk for help with luggage. I would definitely stay in this unit again. Thank you for the excellent customer service, Roda. Regards.
Roda's 1 bedroom unit is a sweet place in a flash building in a very good location! It's right next to a new mall and there's an SM grocery store right across from it. Roda as a host was quite helpful and prompt at responding to my questions on email. There was however a slight glitch with our booking dates wherein our first day at the flat overlapped with the previous guest's last day but this had been rectified soon enough. Roda's brother in law, Edwin checked us in and had patiently waited for us as we got stuck in Manila traffic! Overall, we had quite a pleasant stay and would definitely consider booking this place again in future.
This place was awesome! The condo has everything you need. The location was great and loved how it was connected to century mall. Would definitely stay here again. Roda and Edwin were great hosts and very reliable. All questions were answered immediately. This place is highly recommended if you will be staying in Manila, Philippines.
i didnt get a chance to stay here that long...basically one night. I have to say...it was hard to leave hahahaha i needed a place to stay last min..and this is the first place that came up on the results..and i have to say, it delivered in every way :) Kuya edwin and roda has been very accommodating. the balcony gives you a great makati skyline. the living room and bedroom gave me the most comfy space that I could ask for :)