About this listing
The condo unit is a comfortable one bedroom apartment centrally located along the makati triangle with good access to transportation. It is a safe place to stay and is ideal for both business and leisure.
Main Features of the newly-opened, luxurious and hyper-amenitized Gramercy:
* Gramercy is the tallest residential building in the heart of the CBD, Makati and has opened early this year
* The main attraction of the building is Sky-park. Located on the 17th floor, it has multi-level infinity edge pools overlooking the Makati Skyline, 25 m lap pool, a garden island within a reflecting pool, Kiddie pool with fog screening and a Gramercy Café wherein you can enjoy the sunset view while sipping your cup of brewed coffee. A spa salon can be found on the same floor to give you a world-class spa services.
* UltraConnectivity -enjoy lightning-fast fiber optic internet (8 mbps) and telecommunications via ULTRA Connectivity
* Director's Club- is an exclusive movie room for private screenings. Choose from their extensive DVD library
*Fitness Center, Recreation room, Children's playroom and Daycare, Residents' Lounge
* 24 Hours security and doorman
* Located in central Makati. Walking distance to Ayala avenue and Glorietta Mall and Greenbelt is 5-10 mins away (2.7 km)
Features and Amenities of the one bedroom unit:
* This 40 sq m. unit is in 17th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the Makati skyline.
* Fully-Furnished one-bedroom unit with 1 bathroom
* Free use of Fiber Optic 8Mbps WiFi (fast internet connection)
* Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, 2-door cabinet
* Living Room - 39-inch LED TV, DVD player, 2-seater sofa and a sofa bed
* Dining Table - sits TWO (2) persons
* Kitchen- tableware, cutlery, pans, casserole, microwave, refrigerator
* Bathroom -hot and cold shower
* Rate inclusive of Wi-Fi, electricity, water and TV cable and use of amenities
*Linens will be provided as well as some complimentary toiletries so you don't need to worry.
*Regular housekeeping will be performed, at least once a week or as needed. Linens will be replaced once a week for stays longer than one week. Please be reminded that the unit is not a hotel as such cannot compete in the services a full pledge hotel can offer. However the best service available will always be offered.*
* THE UNIT CAN ACCOMODATE 3 ADULTS HOWEVER A FAMILY OF FOUR WITH YOUNG CHILDREN WILL BE ACCEPTABLE
A few steps away are fastfood restaurants such as KFC, McDonald's, Jollibee, Chowking and Mang Inasal.
Also available for long term stays- special discounts for 3 months or longer.
Interaction with Guests
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me and i will endeavour to answer your queries within 24 hours.
Please look after the place as if it is your own place. Turn off the lights and air conditionining when leaving the unit.
Great apartment. Easy access to transpo, 24/7 supermarket and food stuff, nice view from the balcony. The only downside was the wifi. But overall we enjoyed our stay.
The apartment was nice and looks like on the photos. The only bad thing was, that during my stay the internet was not working as i should do a lot points on the internet, this was really bad and made me kind of angry. As well as i went to the shopping mall especially in the starbucks-coffee, where the signal of internet was so slow, that i not even could open a website.
Another thing was, that there were no toilet paper in the apartment. So i had to check first what to i have to buy. And 3th, the apartment was not really clean. But by the way i had a good stay in Roda's apartment beside of all the bad points.
Great apartment in the centre of makati.
Very easy communication and key pick up.
Roda was on top of ensuring we had a smooth connection into the apartment. The place was in a perfect location with a great view with everything as described in the listing. We loved the downtown life, swimming pool, and ritzy building amenities.
Definitely worth a stay here when in Makati.
Host was great to communicate with arranged collection of keys with ease.
Would highly recommend staying here again, location and amenities are fantastic.
Could have been great. The building is fantastic, the location is great, the unit left much to be desired. Starting at the front door, although the security of the building seems fairly good, it would have been a safer feeling to have had a deadbolt. The leather couch was impossible to seat on, we found ourselves seating on the fabric couch. Both of us found the bed less than supportive. Backpain in the morning. The non stick frypan is no longer a non stick frypan. And we did not have hot water during our stay. The checking out procedure was very confusing. A different set of people came. A couple of nice things: wifi and tv were good.