Living room with high definition Cable TV, DVD player and electric fan. Cozy sofa bed and clean carpet.
Modern Family / Couple Room for Rent in Sampaloc Manila
Can accommodate 2 adult guests (Up to a maximum of 3 adults only)
1 Queensized bed and 1 sofabed
Private bathroom with shower
With Electric Fan
Arrange Tour Packages
- Day trips to Corregidor Island,
- Taal Volcano,
- Villa Escudero,
- Enchanted Kingdom in Sta Rosa Laguna
- La Mesa Eco Park in Quezon City
Panay Street Sampaloc Manila
- (Near malls like SM Sta Mesa, Robinsons Place, Robsinsons Magnolia, SM Manila)
- located in the widest and cleanest street in Sampaloc Area (BRGY 556)
- Near main Tourist attractions in Manila including:
* Intramuros / Rizal Shrine (15 to 20 minutes)
* SM Mall of Asia (30 to 45 minutes)
* Manila Ocean Park (20 to 30 minutes)
* Star City (20 to 30 minutes)
* Rizal Park (15 to 20 minutes)
* Fort Santiago (15 to 20 minutes)
* Cultural Center of the Philippines (20 to 30 minutes)
* Quiapo Church (15 minutes)
* Solaire Resorts and Casino (20 to 30 minutes)
- There are 4 (large breed) dogs in the compound which makes our place safer. All dogs were highly trained since puppy hood.
- Our location is the biggest street and less populated in Sampaloc, Manila.
- There are Barangay Patrols every night.
- Nearest mall is SM Sta Mesa only 10 minutes away from our place. We can bring you there during lunch or dinner time.
- There are near restaurants as well only 5 to 10 minutes away.
- We can prepare meals for lunch and dinner as well if requested but with corresponding fees.
- Our room for rent is very chic, boutique like, cozy and safe. Honestly, better than some of the hotels around.
- Public transportation is widely available. We are at the center of the city, near restaurants, hospitals and schools.
- No pets allowed in the room.
- No smoking inside the room.
- Clean as You Go Rule applies.
- Loud music is not allowed between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m
- Cooking is not allowed.
- Conserve water.
- Right Conduct. We reserve the right to evict/eject any guest or group of guests should we find them engaging in fights, under the influence of illegal drugs, or generally disrupting the peace.
- Time. Check-in time is at 1:00 pm. Checkout time is at 12:00 noon.
My stay in Malian at chic place ,,, well it's great to meet Micah and Aaron ,,, humble , cooperative and great friends . It was my first experience at airbnb ,, and on a short notice of 10 hours they managed my accommodation . The room is quite cute , comfortable with amenities , for night stay its a bit noisy from street side but both Micah and her fiancé sorted out the solution and tried best to comfort .
Little bit away from the city center , but easy accessible with local means of transport .
I had enjoyed their place ,,, oh yes be ware if you are not pet lovers ,, then may be a bit problem , because the four dogs work for door bell too :)
Thank you so much for leaving this review Adil.. :) It was a pleasure meeting you too. I'm sorry for the noise you've experienced that night..sometimes there's tricycle or motorcycle that pass by our street but it's very rare. I'm glad that the ear plugs we bought you helped! our place is a bit far from CBD but like you said, everything is very accessible thru public transportation. Our dogs already recognize your voice! hahaha sorry if they bark at you while entering our gate, guess that's pretty normal..that's in fact what makes them great guard dogs! hehe but yeah, people who love dogs will definitely enjoy our place more. :)
I'm a freelance SEO Manager working for an Australian Internet Consulting firm for almost 3 years now. Basically, I work at home so my schedule is very flexible. I decided to have our spare room rented for travelers because I'm a traveler myself.
I love to go out of town and out of the country as well. I'm always looking for cheap accommodations without compromising my safety. That's what I'd like to offer people / vacationers who are visiting Manila.
You can check my Albums on (website hidden) to see my travel adventures! :)