Modern Family / Couple Room for Rent in Sampaloc Manila
Can accommodate 2 adult guests (Up to a maximum of 3 adults only) 1 Queensized bed and 1 sofabed Private bathroom with shower Cable TV Airconditioned With Electric Fan DVDs provided Free WiFi
FREE Breakfast Airport Transfers Arrange Tour Packages
- Day trips to Corregidor Island,
- Taal Volcano,
- Villa Escudero,
- Enchanted Kingdom in Sta Rosa Laguna
- La Mesa Eco Park in Quezon City
Panay Street Sampaloc Manila
- (Near malls like SM Sta Mesa, Robinsons Place, Robsinsons Magnolia, SM Manila)
- located in the widest and cleanest street in Sampaloc Area (BRGY 556)
- Near main Tourist attractions in Manila including:
* Intramuros / Rizal Shrine (15 to 20 minutes)
* SM Mall of Asia (30 to 45 minutes)
* Manila Ocean Park (20 to 30 minutes)
* Star City (20 to 30 minutes)
* Rizal Park (15 to 20 minutes)
* Fort Santiago (15 to 20 minutes)
* Cultural Center of the Philippines (20 to 30 minutes)
* Quiapo Church (15 minutes)
* Solaire Resorts and Casino (20 to 30 minutes)
- There are 4 (large breed) dogs in the compound which makes our place safer. All dogs were highly trained since puppy hood.
- Our location is the biggest street and less populated in Sampaloc, Manila.
- There are Barangay Patrols every night.
- Nearest mall is SM Sta Mesa only 10 minutes away from our place. We can bring you there during lunch or dinner time.
- There are near restaurants as well only 5 to 10 minutes away.
- We can prepare meals for lunch and dinner as well if requested but with corresponding fees.
- Our room for rent is very chic, boutique like, cozy and safe. Honestly, better than some of the hotels around.
- Public transportation is widely available. We are at the center of the city, near restaurants, hospitals and schools.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Extra people:||$12 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$393 /week|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Pet Owner:||Dog(s) and Cat(s)|
My stay in Malian at chic place ,,, well it's great to meet Micah and Aaron ,,, humble , cooperative and great friends . It was my first experience at airbnb ,, and on a short notice of 10 hours they managed my accommodation . The room is quite cute , comfortable with amenities , for night stay its a bit noisy from street side but both Micah and her fiancé sorted out the solution and tried best to comfort .
Little bit away from the city center , but easy accessible with local means of transport .
I had enjoyed their place ,,, oh yes be ware if you are not pet lovers ,, then may be a bit problem , because the four dogs work for door bell too :)
Thank you so much for leaving this review Adil.. :) It was a pleasure meeting you too. I'm sorry for the noise you've experienced that night..sometimes there's tricycle or motorcycle that pass by our street but it's very rare. I'm glad that the ear plugs we bought you helped! our place is a bit far from CBD but like you said, everything is very accessible thru public transportation. Our dogs already recognize your voice! hahaha sorry if they bark at you while entering our gate, guess that's pretty normal..that's in fact what makes them great guard dogs! hehe but yeah, people who love dogs will definitely enjoy our place more. :)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.