Steps from the beach and Main Street!
This is the living room looking toward the sliding door that opens to a small patio. Plenty of light yet privacy protected by bottle flower trees.
Very spacious contemporary town house with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and within a 5 minute walk to Main Street shops and restaurants and a 10 minute walk to the edge of the Pacific Ocean. Centralized location with easy access to Downtown Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and LAX
The home is conveniently located steps Main Street Santa Monica as well as extremely easy bike and walking access to the beach. You can even hear the waves crashing from the master bedroom during a large swell. Main Street is 600 feet from this home. The beach is 1800 feet, Abbot Kinney Shopping is ¾ of a mile away. Downtown Santa Monica with the world famous Pier and 3rd street promenade is 1.5 miles away, which is very walkable, and bike friendly.
Very Close to Shops and Restaurants:
Main street is has many boutique cafes, shops, and restaurants ranging from small family owned Italian cafes such as Amelias, to Wolfgang Pucks very first restaurant, Chinois on Main. It is not hard to find an amazing restaurant to walk to on a beautiful summer evening. This area is also dense with parks, especially for children.
There are at least five kid friendly parks within a half mile of this home. Our place also does not have any valuable breakables within reach of kids. Its designed for families that don't want to worry.
Ocean Park Neighborhood:
Located in the southwest corner of Santa Monica is the Ocean Park neighborhood. This neighborhood has a mix of older smaller homes, apartment buildings, large homes near the beach and condos. Several condo towers are located along the beach. The area has a beachy, artsy feel similar in manner to its neighbor Venice Beach, although much cleaner, safer and upscale. Many people choose to live in this Santa Monica neighborhood because of the more convenient and walkable access to the beach compared to the northern neighborhoods. This is due to the fact that the California incline (tall bluffs) are not present here and the many parks that border the beach area. Many Santa Monica locals come to shop/browse on Main Street, home of many boutiques, cafes, and restaurants. Main Street also hosts the famous Santa Monica farmer's market on Sundays.
Walk don't drive:
This address has a walkability score of 83 and a bikeable score of 86, and is very close to all the restaurants, shops, beach activities, as well as other transportation if you need it. There are also bike, surfboard, segue rentals within walking distance.There are multiple nearby bus lines within walking distance.
You will be located in a quiet neighborhood directly adjacent to Santa Monica Main Street. You will also be about 5 minutes walk from the best beach in Santa Monica.
Interaction with Guests
Guests can text or call me at any time
Ocean Park Neighborhood has the best boutique shops as well as chef driven restaurants like Wolfgang Puck's famous "Chinois on Main".
It has a beach, laid back feel to it.
There are bus lines very near, and they are finishing the final stop on the red line very soon.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between (“Manager”) and the
(“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the booking feature of (website hidden) or (website hidden). The Guest is hereby
defined as any person that enters the premises during the duration of the rental agreement. The Manager is hereby
defined as South Peak Vacation Rentals LLC. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is
acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 2911 4
Street, #117 Santa Monica, CA 90405
2. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 5:00 p.m. Pacific on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the
“Checkout Date” (Important note: if there is not a guest checking out on the same day as your check-in, we
may be able to move your check-in to an earlier time. Please inquire) There is a $100 fine for checkouts
after 11:00 a.m. without prior approval. Additionally for every hour after 11:00 a.m., there is an
additional $100 fine.
3. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the
property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide
by the following rules at all times while at the property. The Manager retains the right to withhold any
reasonable amount from the security deposit for any reported violation of the rental rules.
4. Access: If needed, the Guest shall allow Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection.
Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
5. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. We also require the Guest purchase
damage insurance to protect against any unforeseen damages.
6. Pricing and Terms: Guest agrees to the price and terms set forth in the booking reservation per (website hidden) or
7. Keys: If the keys are taken or lost, Guest will be responsible for a $100 service fee, to replace the key prior to
the next guest’s arrival.
8. Cleaning: Guests staying longer than 14 days shall require additional cleaning. There shall be no time where
the property has not been professionally cleaned over a two week span. It is the guest responsibility to pay this
extra cleaning. The Manager will coordinate this cleaning.
9. By accepting this agreement and acting on the information contained herein, the Guest voluntarily accepts all
risk of personal injury, death and property damage (including personal property) to the Guest or anyone on the
Premises with the permission of the Guest for which injury or damage results from use of the Premises.
Furthermore, the Guest hereby agrees to hold harmless and not make any claim against or sue the Homeowner,
Manager, or any other agent for any bodily injury, death, or property damage. The Guest hereby understands
that this is a release of Homeowner, Manager and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims
brought by Guest
10. The Guest agrees that for each confirmed violation of the house rules, the Guest may be imposed a $100 fine in
additional to any actual damages incurred.
11. All parties to the Agreement shall mediate any dispute or claim between them arising out of this Agreement or
any resulting issues in relation to this agreement. The mediation shall be held prior to any court action or
arbitration. The mediation shall be confidential and in accordance with applicable sections of the MODEL
STANDARDS OF CONDUCT FOR MEDIATORS by the AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. In
the event the parties are not able to agree on a mediator within thirty (30) days of the first party seeking
mediation, the presiding judge of the Superior Court of the county in which venue would lie for the filing of a
complaint for relief in such dispute shall have jurisdiction to appoint a mediator. In the event the mediator
determines that a second mediation is necessary, it shall be conducted in accordance with this paragraph. Should any party attempt an arbitration or a court action before attempting to mediate, that party or parties
shall not be entitled to attorney fees that might be otherwise available to them in a court action or arbitration
and the party who is determined by the arbitrator or judge to have resisted mediation may be sanctioned by the
arbitrator or judge. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally by the parties to the dispute.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and all mediation, arbitration or court
action shall be held in Douglas County, USA. If legal action or arbitration is instituted to enforce this agreement,
the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees, expert fees and costs.
THE UNDERSIGNED ACKNOWLEDGES READING AND UNDERSTANDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE AND
THOSE ON PAGE 2 OF THIS FORM, WHICH ARE FULLY INCORPORATED AS PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE PERSON
SIGNING BELOW REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE HAS THE FULL AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS
AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF ENTIRE GUEST PARTY.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside or on the building property according to Santa Monica Smoking Ordinances.
This is against the law, and we do not want to have the police contacted, nor do we want to have any smoke
smell in our place. There are also monetary penalties that may be imposed, please reference:
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. There shall
not be more than two (2) other people other than those in the guest party in our place at any time without
expressed written approval from the owner. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that
occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners, Manager, Cleaning Crew, or other agents are
not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is
agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm or loss arising from their use of the premises
or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order; please clean up, and no shoes in the house. Rentals of
more than 20 days will require a minimum of one house cleaning every two weeks.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed
7. Parties: Parties are not allowed in our house unless prior approval from the Manager has been obtained in
writing. Please also reference house rule #2. A party is defined as a social gathering of invited guests,
typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment.
8. There shall be no people other than the Guest allowed in the property past 10:00 p.m.
9. Shoes are not allowed in the house; please remove shoes at entryway. This helps keep our place nice.
10. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas
only. Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable
fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit,
daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. Plumbing: From time to time the toilets may become clogged. It is the responsibility of the Guest to use the
plunger to unclog the toilets. If a plumber is needed the Guest and the Manager will split the cost equally. DO
NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is
found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages
equal to the cost of unclogging the toilet.
13. Additional linens are available in the linen closet upstairs if needed.
14. Beach towels, etc: Beach towels are available for use in the linen closet upstairs. Please only take beach
towels to the beach. There are also a few beach toys and a beach umbrella available in the storage closet on
the back patio.
15. Keys: Please do not forget to return the keys to the lock box upon departure as there is a $100 service fee for
Vi var supernöjda med detta boende. Det var gott om plats, bra läge med närhet till strand, restauranger och matbutik, och praktiska bekvämligheter så som WiFi, tvättmaskin och diskmaskin. Stort plus dessutom för att det fanns dusch- och badlakan samt strandleksaker. Vid ankomst stod dessutom en bukett blommor och en flaska vin fint uppställt på bordet. En riktigt bra helhetsupplevelse. Det enda vi har att anmärka på var städningen innan vi kom som kunde ha varit bättre.
Great place, very well equipped, clean and new, very good location, quiet and nice neighborhood. Very close to the beach. We had a great time, and Dan was a great host, thanks for the wine and flowers. Thank you for sharing your home with us.
We had s great time at Dan's place, the location was ideal, a 10 minute leisurely stroll to Venice beach, a short drive to 3rd street promenade and a 2 minute walk to Main Street. Dan's place was thoroughly appointed and had everything we needed and more. Perfect!
Amazing...the place was perfect for what we needed. Clean, close to everything!
We loved staying at Dan's house. It is very well set out and was perfect for our group. It is very quiet and comfortable . Highly recommended.
We had a wonderful time. Very roomy, never felt crowded when we were all together. The house had everything we needed to be comfortable. Walked to Main Street and the beach everyday.
We are a growing family, two boys and one on the way. We love traveling, playing at the beach, hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains and finding new restaurants. I run a virtual interactive agency, and my wife is a stay at home mom.