Fully-furnished 42-sqm, 2BR-2BA condo unit centrally located in Quezon City's Timog Avenue, where practically everything one may need --when in Manila--is within one’s reach.
Enjoy the ambiance and security which a city condo living can offer. :-)
HELLO and WELCOME to my place in Quezon City where almost everything you may need —while in Manila— is within your reach.
WHETHER you are planning to stay alone, or with your family or friends, my fully-furnished, secure, double-level, 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom flat is an ideal place for you.
•My condo is approximately 42 square meters. It consists of 2 floors, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms: ideal for 4 guests and can accommodate up to 6 persons.
•Lower level: kitchen with dining and cooking utensils, living room with large wall mirror, toilet & bath with bidet, sofa with wood-marble center table, dining table, refrigerator with food, fruits and drinks, washing machine, cable TV with mini home theater, wall e-fan, split-type air-conditioning unit, landline telephone, 24/7 internet DSL with Wi-Fi router
•Upper level: 2 rooms: masters' bedroom with toilet & bath with bidet, guest room, cabinets, and air-conditioning units, electric fans, flat-iron, ironing board, and small refrigerators
•1 queen-size bed (comfortably sleeps 2 persons)
•1 single bed with a pull-out bed (comfortably sleeps 2 persons)
•2 portable folding beds with foams (reserved for 2 extra guests after the 4th guest)
•24/7 Internet DSL connection (telecom cable connection not just a wireless connection), with router/WiFi, inside the unit (just bring a laptop please)
•Set of Egyptian bath towels, face towels, hand towels, bath mats
•Set of bedding: comforters, bed sheets, blankets, pillows
•Part of the new Victoria Towers condominium
•Approximately 42 square meters (total area for the lower and upper floors)
•Commercial, financial, business and dining establishments within the building
•Supermarket and 24-hour convenience store at the ground floor
•Near major shopping malls, schools, government offices, hospitals, and bus terminals
•Within the entertainment, business, wellness, food & beverage, and tourist belt area encompassing Tomas Morato Ave.-Timog Ave.-Quezon Ave.-Panay Ave.-EDSA
•Hot and cold shower (first floor bathroom)
•Bidets installed in two comfort rooms
•Air-conditioning units (two split-type and one window-type)
•3 reserved electric fans
•Flat iron and ironing board
•3 refrigerators (1 big and 2 small)
•LCD TV with mini home theater
•Two (2) TV sets with DVD players each and with local and international cable channels. One TV is placed in the living room; the other inside the masters bedroom.
•Land line telephone (free local calls)
•Gym (for a fee) and swimming pool (sometimes with fee) inside the building
•Car parking at the basement (for a fee)
•Area accessible by almost all means of transportation
•30-45 minutes from the international and domestic airports as well as international and domestic inter-island seaports
•24-hour security at the lobby and within the premises
•Fire safe: with automatic sprinkler system
•With cistern and water tank for continuous water supply
•Back-up power generator for common areas
FLAT IS PART OF THE NEW VICTORIA TOWERS
My condo unit is part of the 4,539 square meter prime property called Victoria Towers. The three-tower residential and commercial building is perched on the hilly corner (away from flood’s way) of Timog Avenue and Panay Avenue in Quezon City. My unit is on the 16th floor of the 18-floor Tower A.
LOBBY AND SECURITY
Hotel-like check-in counters at the lobby of Victoria Towers control access to residential units. Professional staffs maintain round-the-clock security of the premises.
COMMERCIALESTABLISHMENTS INSIDE THE BUILDING
Commercial, dining and other business establishments are located in the basement, ground floor, mezzanine, first and second floors of the building. Practically, you are just one elevator ride to everything you need.
TWO BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS
On the upper floor, you will find two bedrooms: the masters’ bedroom and the guest room. Your living room and kitchen are on the lower level.
THERE are two toilets and bathrooms: one upstairs and another one downstairs. The bathroom in the ground floor has cold and hot showers.
BEDDING, TOWELS, AND LAUNDRY
Several sets of linen, comforter, bed sheets, pillows are available for your free use. Egyptian bath towels, face towels, and hand towels are provided for your convenience. To ensure back-up and continuous stock of clean bedding and towels, you can call any laundry services within the vicinity and ask them to collect used bedding/towels for laundry and request them to deliver them back to your doorstep. Telephone numbers of laundry services can be found in a telephone directory placed inside the condo unit. Please pay the laundry services fee directly to the laundry services representative.
Alternatively, should you wish to wash linens and towels and clothes, you may use the washing machine inside the bathroom.
AIR-CONS AND E-FANS
Besides the remote controlled split-type and window-type air-conditioning units, you’ll find three stand-by electric fans.
Equipped with automatic sprinkler system and a stand-by fire extinguisher, the flat is strategically situated near the fire exit.
CENTRAL LOCATION: EASILY ACCESSIBLE
The area where the condo is located is easily accessible from all directions and is bounded by major transit and transportation routes such as MRT 3, LRT 1, and LRT 3, taxis, buses, jeepneys, and motorcycles.
THIRTY to 45 MINUTES FROM AIRPORTS AND SEAPORTS
MY place is approximately 30 to 45 minutes by taxi from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA Terminal 1), Philippine Airlines' Centenial Terminal (NAIA Terminal 2), NAIA Terminal 3 for Cebu Pacific, AirPhilippines and PAL Express, and the Manila Domestic Passenger Terminal for ZestAir and South East Asian Airlines, as well as the Manila North and South Harbors (international and domestic inter-island seaports).
ENTERTAINMENT AT THE LIVING ROOM: CABLE CHANNELS
Comfortably sit on the sofa in the living room and enjoy your favorite cable channels, music CDs and DVD movies on the new LCD TV with a mini home theater.
WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS AND TELEPHONE
Bring your laptop and access the internet through the landline phone connection installed in the living room on the first floor of the condo. Good news! I have already acquired a router which will enable you to access the internet via a wireless connection. So you can connect to the internet even when you are upstairs, inside your bedroom or in the bathroom!
A health and fitness buff? You may be delighted to know that the newest branch of Gold’s Gym in the area is inside Victoria Towers where the condo is.
IN fact, it is just an elevator ride to the 6th level of the building. You may avail of their fitness programs on a daily-, weekly- or monthly-fee basis.
BIG SUPERMARKET AND 24-HOUR CONVENIENCE STORE WITHIN THE BUILDING
Are you that type who used to crave for midnight snacks even after a full dinner? Then on your way up to the condo, pick up your fave snacks at Robinson’s Supermarket or at the 24-hour service Mini-Stop, both of which are located at the basement of Victoria Towers.
SWIMMING POOL OVERLOOKING QUEZON CITY METROPOLIS
And by the way, you may use the swimming pool at the 6th floor of the building. Subject to Building Administration rules, and as long as the swimming pool is available (that is, no scheduled functions taking place), you can use it until around 9:30 at night.
Depending on the number of persons in your group and your time of use, your use of swimming pool may be free of charge or subject to surcharge or fee as determined by the Building Administration Office.
• Four floors of commercial and service facilities located at the Retail Arcade (called Shoppes@Victoria) of the 3 buildings of Victoria Towers
• Back-up power generator for all common areas and allocated power for all units
• Controlled access to residential areas
• Security counter for 24-hour security check
• Cistern and water tank for continuous water supply
• Automatic sprinkler system with sufficient fire exits
(the condo is strategically located near a fire exit)
• Garbage chutes
WITHIN THE BUILDING (VICTORIA TOWERS)
•24-hour convenience stores
•Dental and eye clinics
•Gym (Gold’s Gym)
•Car parking slots (for a fee)
WITHIN THE VICINITY
•Laundry shops (you can request them to pick up/deliver back your laundry)
•SM North EDSA (mall)
•ABS-CBN TV Station
•GMA TV Station
•Laffline (comedy bar)
•Goethe Institute Art Gallery
•Fiesta Carnival Complex
•Museo ng Buhay Pilipino (Life of a Filipino Museum)
•La Loma Cockpit
•University of the Philippines
•Ateneo de Manila University
•St. Mary’s College
•Cubao Central Terminal
•Provincial Buses Terminals along EDSA (e.g., JAM, BLTB, VICTORY, DAGUPAN)
•National Kidney and Transplant Institute
•Philippine Lung Center
•V. Luna Hospital
•National Census and Statistics Office (NCSO)
•Social Security System (SSS)
•Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
•Quezon City Hall
•Quezon City Memorial Circle
•St. Paul the Apostle Parish Church
•Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish Church
•Sto. Domingo Church
•Santuario de San Pedro Bautista
•Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center
•Ace Water Spa
•La Mesa Eco Park
•Kamuning Police Station
THANKS for reading and for your time. I look forward to any query you may have concerning my place, where practically everything you may need, when in Manila, is within your reach.
- Common / public pool on the 6th floor of the condo complex
- Pay parking on the basement and 3rd floor
- Supermarket, restaurants, coffee shops, 24-hour convenience store, bank, clothes stores and other shops on the ground floor
- Lobby on the ground floor
- Three (3) elevators
Interaction with Guests
The condo unit is a self-catering accommodation. Freedom, safety and privacy for our guests are our primordial consideration. Condo manager, who stays outside of the condo complex, are reachable by phone for assistance requests.
When you stay in our place, it is easier for you to explore Quezon City's tourist belt bounded by Timog Avenue, Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon Avenue, and EDSA. Our place is right at the center of the entertainment and business hub of Quezon City.
Tomas Morato and Timog Avenues: Popular food and beverage (F&B), wellness and entertainment areas where you can easily find known comedy bars, fine-dining restos, discotheques, karaoke joints, health spas, show clubs, and music lounges.
South Triangle: the area bounded by Quezon Avenue, Timog Avenue and EDSA hosts the corporate offices and main studios of giant media companies ABS-CBN Broadcast Center and GMA Network Center.
Central Location: Easily Accessible
THE AREA IS easily accessible from all directions and bounded by major transit and transportation routes: MRT 3, LRT 1, and LRT 3, taxis, buses, jeepneys, and motorcycles.
30 to 45 Minutes from the Airports and Seaports
Our place is approximately 30 to 45 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA Terminal 1), Philippine Airlines’ Centennial Terminal (NAIA Terminal 2), NAIA Terminal 3 for Cebu Pacific, AirPhilippines and PAL Express, and the Manila Domestic Passenger Terminal for ZestAir and South East Asian Airlines, as well as the Manila North and South Harbors (international and domestic inter-island seaports).
The distance between our place and Ninoy Aquino International Airport is more or less 15 kilometers or 91.3 miles.
How to get to our place from the airport?
Private (Own) Transportation:
From the Airport, take Domestic Road, then turn left going to Pasay Tramo and turn right entering Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA), the main highway of Metropolitan Manila. [Alternatively, take Ninoy Aquino Avenue, turn left on NAIA Road, turn right to Roxas Boulevard going to Baclaran area, and then turn right entering EDSA.] Take EDSA going to north of Quezon City, towards the direction to Cubao. After Cubao, while along EDSA, U-turn under the GMA-Kamuning MRT station. Turn right at Timog Avenue (GMA 7 Television Network is on your right side). Drive straight ahead towards the Boy Scouts Monument Rotunda and Tomas Morato Avenue. Go straight along Timog Avenue towards Quezon Avenue. Watch out for Victoria Towers on your left side, that is at the corner of Panay Avenue. Robinson’s Supermarket, Mang Inasal and Starbucks are on the ground floor of Victoria Towers. Parking is available on the basement (parking entrance near Mang Inasal along Timog Ave.) and third floor (parking entrance near lobby of Tower A along Panay Ave).
Airport-accredited FX/taxi from the departure area of the Airport can bring you to Timog Avenue for P900 (approximate).
Other Things to Note
We've added another new TV set with DVD player and cable connection in the masters bedroom. So you can privately view movies or cable programs in your room while your friends or other family members are watching cartoons in the living room downstairs. :-)
MY name is Noy and as your host in Manila, I am honored and happy to have you as my guest. As early as now, I wish you a comfortable, safe and stress-free stay.
- AS a gesture of my warm welcome to you and your friends or family, you will find inside the refrigerator some food, fruits, and drinks. They are all prepared for you. They are all yours. Enjoy them as a token of my hospitality. :-)
- PRIOR to arrival / check-in, you will receive by email from me the in-house Guest Registration Form (GRF). Please complete, sign and email it back to me at your convenience. Also, please attach to the email, together with the completed GRF, scanned copies of the passports of all guests. These documents will help me arrange for you access pass to the secure and private residences of the condominium complex where you will be staying. Thanks in advance for your prompt cooperation.
- FEEL at home! You will receive two keys to the main door of the condo apartment / unit. Please make sure the unit is locked when you are upstairs or outside the unit. Please double check if you may have left the key on the door knob outside. You may entrust the other key to your co-guest and keep one with you.
- SEVERAL sets of bedding and towels are provided for your use. May I ask you however to please take care for the laundry (at your convenience and at your own expense) of the used towels and bedding (linen, pillow cases, towels, bed sheet, comforter, etc.,) so you may always have ready stock or back-up of clean bedding and towels.
-YOU may call any laundry services within the vicinity and request them to collect / pick-up from the condo apartment any item you may have for laundry. Just tell them the number of the condo unit and your telephone number or the telephone number of the condo apartment. You will find the list of laundry services and their telephone numbers inside the condo.
-PLEASE pay the laundry services fee directly to the laundry services representative who collects or delivers your laundry.
-ALTERNATIVELY, should you wish to wash your clothes inside the condo, you may use the washing machine inside the bathroom.
- SHOULD you wish to smoke, I would appreciate it very much if you could please enjoy doing it somewhere else but not inside the unit, the hallways and fire exits. As you may know, cigarette smoke may generate fire alarm in the premises.
- ALSO, please be aware that as of July 1, 2011, the Metro Manila Development Authority has banned smoking in public places within Greater Metro Manila area, including Quezon City where the condo is located.
- MAY I kindly request you not to allow unregistered persons to stay inside the unit between 11 P.M. and 7 A.M.
- SHOULD you want to invite additional person/s to stay in the unit, the surcharge of $12 per extra person per night per guest shall apply. If this is the case, kindly inform me as soon as practicable.
- PLEASE note that extra guests may have to use the 2 folding beds reserved for them. You will find the 2 folding beds inside the masters bedroom. The masters' bedroom has a queen-size bed and can comfortably accommodate two guests. The second room also can comfortably accommodate two guests as it has pull-out bed attached to the main bed.
-THE 2 stand-by folding beds with foams can be placed inside the masters' bedroom. Alternatively, a folding bed may be placed in the living room on the first floor of the condo.
- PLEASE always keep the door closed and locked. Peek through the peep hole of the door and asked for the identity of the person knocking before opening the door. If in doubt, please call the reception/lobby security. You will find the number on the directory of phone numbers available inside the unit.
- PLEASE do not leave the windows open, when leaving the unit or sleeping upstairs, to avoid water from getting in when it rains.
- PLEASE take care of the cleaning and keeping tidy of the premises. Remember, it's your home while in Manila. Should you wish to get additional housekeeping or home cleaning service, please inform the condo manager.
- WHEN the garbage bins inside the condo become full, please find time to throw the garbage at the garbage chutes. You will find these garbage chutes at one of the rooms near the elevators on the 16th floor (on the same floor where the condo unit is).
- PLEASE give due consideration to your neighboring units' occupants by not holding noisy and rowdy parties or gatherings inside the condo unit.
- I MAY NOT ask for any amount as security deposit from you. It is because I am confident that you will take care of my condo as if it is your own. And I feel that I am not expecting any damages or missing items upon your check-out (at times, lost items are just inadvertently misplaced somewhere and consequently found).
- HOWEVER, in the event of any damage or loss, I would appreciate it if we could talk about it at your convenience. I am sure we can find a way, a win-win alternative, which will make us both happy. Remember, it is my goal to make your stay comfortable and stress-free, as much as possible.
- PLEASE conserve energy and do turn off the air conditioning units, electric fans, lights and faucets when you are not using them.
- YOU may use the swimming pool at the 6th floor of the building until around 9:30 P.M. for free, provided that no functions are scheduled to take place in the pool area or no previously-confirmed pool-users are using the pool. Please note that, sometimes, building administration may request a fee for using the pool.
- IN case of emergency, please do not panic. A directory of emergency telephone numbers is posted inside the unit for your guidance and reference.
- IN case of fire inside the unit, please use the fire extinguisher which you can find at the kitchen. If you cannot control the fire, close the door and leave at once and ask for help along the way. In case of a big fire in the building, please do not use the elevator while going down. The nearest fire exit is on your left side (towards the end of the hallway) when you open the main door from the inside of the unit.
- BESIDES above-mentioned house rules, the condominium owners association and the building administration of Victoria Towers (where the unit is located) may, from time to time, supplement or amend existing rules, laws and regulations. But I am sure, those amendments, if any, would be for you and your friends or family's well-being and protection. Please do take some time to read the tenants' manual. You will find a copy of it inside the unit.
- SHOULD you have any queries concerning these friendly house reminders and building regulations, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am just an e-mail or phone away. If I am not available, I will make sure my representative or my condo manager will take care of your queries or requests.
- THANK you in anticipation of your kind cooperation. And I wish you a safe trip to my condo apartment as well a pleasant and enjoyable stay. :-)
This unit is located in an excellent location with easy access and transportation options to other parts of the city. The shops, restaurants, bank, and super market in the building are very convenient features.
The condo itself was clean and taken care of. The beds were comfortable, and plenty of comforters, sheets, and pillows were provided by the host.
All in all, my family and I enjoyed our stay here very much and highly recommend this host and his condo!
We stayed at Nars condo for a week and it was hassle-free. Lorenz,the condo manager, is very thoughtful and helpful. We arrived at midnight and he accommodated us and even have some groceries ready (water,soap,toothpaste,coffee, etc.) The security guards at the lobby are courteous and friendly. The condo is accessible to malls, restaurants, banks and bars. It is also easy to get a cab from the area. Definitely a nice place to stay whenever you are in the Metro.
Customer service and location are excellent! Special thanks to the condo manager, Lorenz, for going out of his way to help us with some logistical problem. I live in a 1-story house so having the bedrooms in an upper floor was a little difficult on my knees. Other than that, the unit itself is in very good condition.
Right upon confirmation of reservation, Nars provided as much information as he can about the condo. When we arrived at his condo, his condo manager welcomed us and was very helpful in everything that we needed. The place was clean and very accurately described as in the description here in airbnb. I love the location of this condo, very accessible to everywhere. It's so easy to get around Manila from this area because taxis are everywhere even during late in the evenings or very early in the morning. There's a Starbucks and grocery on the ground floor of the condo building that makes it so convenient if we needed anything. Restaurants and banks are just steps away too! Security is not an issue too because there's 24hours security guard on duty. The Gold's Gym on the 6th floor was a big bonus to us. =)
What I really loved about this condo is that Nars and his condo manager are very warm in welcoming us. They made sure that our stay was worthwhile and comfortable. We would definitely book his condo again when we visit Manila next time. Very highly recommended!
I am from the Philippines but right now I am in Saudi Arabia for a contract work.
During vacation, I used to visit another country on my way to Manila from Saudi Arabia. I love to explore places and experience other people's way of life — even for a short while during a stop-over.
In the Philippines, I own this fully-furnished, 2-bedroom-2-floor, secure condo at Timog Avenue, Quezon City (Metro Manila).
Now that I am back again to Saudi Arabia, I thought of offering my place to anyone who wants a secure, tranquil yet easily accessible place where everything one may need —while in Manila— is within one's reach. :-)