About this listing
For our Guests!
Rome is a wonderful city which is worth a visit for its long history and the natural beauty and unique archaeological sites in the world. We still want to warn you that the traffic is chaotic, air pollution is quite high and not less noise pollution, factors that most often make it difficult for a healthy and restful night's sleep.
Our penthouse is located in a quiet place in the countryside, no air pollution, much less noise and your night's sleep will be undisturbed.
At your disposal a room of about 50 square meters, with bath and shower for the exclusive use, panoramic terrace with views of the Castelli Romani, fridge, electric kettle for tea or coffee, ventilation in hot weather with two electric fans, supply of tablecloths for the bathroom, accurate daily cleaning of bathroom and bedroom, meals can also be purchased ready room on a special table for two, free parking in the garden of the villa.
At about 100 meters and a very cheap restaurant with quality food where you can have lunch or dinner, or alternatively buy prepared foods and enjoy them in the room. At 200 meters there is a large super market, open continuously from 8 am until 8 pm, several bars, and other various shops of all kinds.
An efficient public transport Bus, with runs every 15 minutes to take you in 8 minutes travel time to the station of the Metro lines ANAGNINA, where a frequency of three minutes between races and the other in about 30 minutes you are in center of Rome. The cost of a ticket for the bus and the Metro is € 1.50 and lasts 75 minutes from the first validation, allowing you to take any other Bus or Tram in that period of time.
In the hot season (summer) we give the opportunity for our guests to have lunch or dinner in the large table in the garden, providing a barbecue for grilling meat or fish (excluding fuel)
Greetings Savior and family
Regole della casa:
1) L'ospite ha diritto ad usufruire della stanza e del bagno per la notte, liberare la stanza entro le 10h00 del mattino per consentire la pulizia ed il rifacimento del letto;
2) L'ospite è fornito di chiavi, una per il cancello esterno e l'altra per la porta d'ingresso al piano terra, ed è fatto assoluto divieto di suonare al citofono particolarmente se rientra molto tardi la notte;
3) Provvedere a spegnere tutte le luci della stanza e del bagno quando l’ospite esce al mattino;
4) L’uso della cucina non è concesso;
5) La colazione verrà servita in camera, una colazione tipica Italiana dalle 07,30 am alle 09,00 e l'orario è tassativo.
6) L'ospite deve essere indipendente per i mezzi di trasporto per Roma, con i Bus 551 e 505 sino alla metro Anagnina dove esiste la metropolitana sotterranea, mentre per il ritorno puo utilizzare la Metro sino ad Anagnina, per poi prendere i bus 505 e 506. All'ospite è stato dato un orario dei treni dalla stazione di Ciampino per Roma Termini e viceversa ( Sono più di 60 treni al giorno per Roma ed altrettanti per Ciampino). In via del tutto eccezionale l'ospitante si prenderà cura di accompagnare e di prendere alla Stazione di Ciampino l'ospite con la propria macchina previo preciso appuntamento d'arrivo.
1) The guest has the right to use the room and bathroom for the night, leave the room before 10h00 in the morning to allow cleaning and making the beds;
2) The guest is provided with keys, one for the outer gate and the other for the front door on the ground floor, and it is absolutely forbidden to play the intercom especially if it falls very late at night;
3) Provide to turn off all lights in the room when the guest leaves the bathroom in the morning;
4) The use of the kitchen is not granted;
5) The breakfast will be served in your room, a typical Italian breakfast from 07,30 am to 09,00 and time is imperative.
6) The host must be independent for transport to Rome, with 551 and 505 bus up to Anagnina where there is underground, while the return can use the Metro up to Anagnina, then take bus 505 and 506. The guest was given a timetable of trains from Ciampino airport to Rome Termini station and back again (More than 60 trains a day to Rome Ciampino and the same). In very exceptional cases the host will take care of and accompany the Ciampino Railway Station to take the host with your machine prior specific date of arrival.
Salvatore was helpful and amenable. The room is cozy, but as it is in the attic, it can get very warm.
Salvatore egy nagyon kedves és segítőkész házigazda. A leírás teljesen megfelel a valóságnak. A szállástól 40 perc alatt tömegközlekedéssel el lehet jutni a központba. A szállás közelében minden megtalálható, amire szüksége van az embernek. Mindenkinek bátran tudom ajánlani.
Salvatore and Ana were wonderful!! They made me feel right at home. It was easy to get to and from Rome. The little cafe nearby was great. Overall a great stay. Maybe a little too hot but tolerable.
Salvatore is a very kind man. He gave clear instructions to get to his home. His place is lovely and I liked having an whole area to myself. I had access to a washroom and wifi. Getting to Rome was very easy because the bus was nearby and you can head to the metro to make your stops. Salvatore even drove me to the metro where I left to Pisa next. Enjoyed my stay and come back again! Also I had a fridge for my food too!!
I had a really nice stay at Salvatore's place. The house is far from the center (but it's not too hard to get to central Rome), in a nice, quiet neighbourhood. He was very kind and helpful; the heat was too much, but that can be expected in Rome if you decide to come in July!
Great stay at Penthouse Matrioshka - very friendly, kind and warmhearted hosts, clean and comfortable accomodation with everything you need, not too far from the centre of Rome and close to shops etc. Everything according to description but and hosts make you so welcomed. Really lovely people - of all the people I got to know in Italy they have beed definitely the most worth knowing. I would definitely stay again.
Les indications de Salvatore pour accéder à ce logement sont très précises, ce qui est appréciable lorsqu'on arrive dans une ville que l'on ne connait pas. L'aéroport de Fiumicino est éloigné de Rome et je suis arrivée presque 2 heures en retard chez lui par rapport à l'heure que j'avais annoncé, mais Salvatore m'a accueilli avec un grand sourire. C'est une personne très agréable. Il m'a fait visiter la chambre, m'a montré comment les choses fonctionnaient. La chambre est propre, un réfrigérateur et quelques couverts sont disponibles, la salle de bain est plutôt spacieuse, avec un accès au balcon pour faire sécher les vêtements mais sans vis-à-vis par rapport à la rue. J'ai pu lui poser des questions concernant la visite de Rome. Et surprise, dans la chambre, il y avait de la documentation sur Rome, les visite, la carte, les restaurants, les supermarchés, etc, bien utiles pour se repérer dans une ville inconnue. J'avais quelques problèmes le premier jour pour me connecter au réseau Wifi (à cause de mon téléphone) et il m'a immédiatement proposé d'utiliser son ordinateur personnel. En bref, je me suis senti comme à la maison et pour un petit prix !
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Salvatore
Attualmente sono in pensione dopo un passato vissuto da imprenditore, ma sto vivendo questa esperienza di ospitare gente proveniente dal mondo, con un interesse alle culture ed abitudini delle diversità! L'esperienze che sto maturando mi soddisfano molto.
Currently I am retired after a life spent as an entrepreneur, but I am living the experience of hosting people from the world, with an interest in the diversity of cultures and customs! The experiences that satisfy me I'm maturing a lot.