About This Listing
For our Guests!
Rome is a wonderful city which is worth a visit for its long history and the natural beauty and unique archaeological sites in the world. We still want to warn you that the traffic is chaotic, air pollution is quite high and not less noise pollution, factors that most often make it difficult for a healthy and restful night's sleep.
Our penthouse is located in a quiet place in the countryside, no air pollution, much less noise and your night's sleep will be undisturbed.
At your disposal a room of about 50 square meters, with bath and shower for the exclusive use, panoramic terrace with views of the Castelli Romani, fridge, electric kettle for tea or coffee, ventilation in hot weather with two electric fans, supply of tablecloths for the bathroom, accurate daily cleaning of bathroom and bedroom, meals can also be purchased ready room on a special table for two, free parking in the garden of the villa.
At about 100 meters and a very cheap restaurant with quality food where you can have lunch or dinner, or alternatively buy prepared foods and enjoy them in the room. At 200 meters there is a large super market, open continuously from 8 am until 8 pm, several bars, and other various shops of all kinds.
An efficient public transport Bus, with runs every 15 minutes to take you in 8 minutes travel time to the station of the Metro lines ANAGNINA, where a frequency of three minutes between races and the other in about 30 minutes you are in center of Rome. The cost of a ticket for the bus and the Metro is € 1.50 and lasts 75 minutes from the first validation, allowing you to take any other Bus or Tram in that period of time.
In the hot season (summer) we give the opportunity for our guests to have lunch or dinner in the large table in the garden, providing a barbecue for grilling meat or fish (excluding fuel)
Greetings Savior and family
Regole della casa:
1) L'ospite ha diritto ad usufruire della stanza e del bagno per la notte, liberare la stanza entro le 10h00 del mattino per consentire la pulizia ed il rifacimento del letto;
2) L'ospite è fornito di chiavi, una per il cancello esterno e l'altra per la porta d'ingresso al piano terra, ed è fatto assoluto divieto di suonare al citofono particolarmente se rientra molto tardi la notte;
3) Provvedere a spegnere tutte le luci della stanza e del bagno quando l’ospite esce al mattino;
4) L’uso della cucina non è concesso;
5) La colazione verrà servita in camera, una colazione tipica Italiana dalle 07,30 am alle 09,00 e l'orario è tassativo.
6) L'ospite deve essere indipendente per i mezzi di trasporto per Roma, con i Bus 551 e 505 sino alla metro Anagnina dove esiste la metropolitana sotterranea, mentre per il ritorno puo utilizzare la Metro sino ad Anagnina, per poi prendere i bus 505 e 506. All'ospite è stato dato un orario dei treni dalla stazione di Ciampino per Roma Termini e viceversa ( Sono più di 60 treni al giorno per Roma ed altrettanti per Ciampino). In via del tutto eccezionale l'ospitante si prenderà cura di accompagnare e di prendere alla Stazione di Ciampino l'ospite con la propria macchina previo preciso appuntamento d'arrivo.
1) The guest has the right to use the room and bathroom for the night, leave the room before 10h00 in the morning to allow cleaning and making the beds;
2) The guest is provided with keys, one for the outer gate and the other for the front door on the ground floor, and it is absolutely forbidden to play the intercom especially if it falls very late at night;
3) Provide to turn off all lights in the room when the guest leaves the bathroom in the morning;
4) The use of the kitchen is not granted;
5) The breakfast will be served in your room, a typical Italian breakfast from 07,30 am to 09,00 and time is imperative.
6) The host must be independent for transport to Rome, with 551 and 505 bus up to Anagnina where there is underground, while the return can use the Metro up to Anagnina, then take bus 505 and 506. The guest was given a timetable of trains from Ciampino airport to Rome Termini station and back again (More than 60 trains a day to Rome Ciampino and the same). In very exceptional cases the host will take care of and accompany the Ciampino Railway Station to take the host with your machine prior specific date of arrival.
Замечательный хозяин дома Сальваторе, отличное соотношение цена/качество, очень живописный район скорее пригорода Рима, но со всей нужной инфраструктурой.
За 10 минут на автобусе можно добраться до метро (конечная станция линии А) или жд станции Чампино. Спасибо, Сальваторе!
Salvatore and his family were super welcoming! When I arrived, Salvatore explained where everything was and left a packet of places to eat, the wifi password, and how the public transportation information. It was very helpful!
Even though it's like 40 minutes out of the city, public transportation (the bus) was super close to the house so there wasn't too much walking to do. Also the area they lived in I felt very safe!
Great host and family. They provided very helpful maps of Rome, Metro, and Bus instructions. They also gave very good recommendations of affordable places to eat that are close to the house. Note: from Fiumicino Airport, it takes about an hour to get to the house, Bus from Airport to Termini, then Metro, then bus again to his house. Bus stop is very close, a 5 min walk. To Rome, it may take some time depending on bus schedules, anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes. If you spend all day in Rome, this is not a big problem. It would be hard to go back and forth to the house because of the distance. Salvatore waited up for us because we arrived late in the night. Very gracious and helpful host!
Our stay with salvatore was very good with an excellent breakfast and a private room with a bathroom. The location is around 45 minutes out of Rome which we found a bit far especially after long travels. Salvatore wife was lovely and extremely helpful. Salvatore is a very kind man and he left us maps and other very useful information about Rome.
Salvatore made me feel very welcome and even greeted me off the bus as I thought I'd caught the wrong one, but hadn't! It's a great little penthouse out of Roma. It is a wee way out of the city, which is fine but at night or after a long day it can take a wee while to get back home. But, it is lovely and Salvatore is really nice and welcoming and very helpful with lots of information for getting around Rome, where to go etc. Got my haircut to at the hairdressers right opposite Salvatore's house and loved going to the local bar for a cafe every morning :) Great facilities close by too.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Salvatore
Attualmente sono in pensione dopo un passato vissuto da imprenditore, ma sto vivendo questa esperienza di ospitare gente proveniente dal mondo, con un interesse alle culture ed abitudini delle diversità! L'esperienze che sto maturando mi soddisfano molto.
Currently I am retired after a life spent as an entrepreneur, but I am living the experience of hosting people from the world, with an interest in the diversity of cultures and customs! The experiences that satisfy me I'm maturing a lot.
Supermarket Eurospin 200 mt. from my house.Via Monasterace Rome Lazio 00118
Restaurant Baia Marina, not expensive, good food, fish.Via della Stazione di Ciampino Rome Lazio 00118
Good bar very close to my house.Via Anagnina Lazio