About this listing
Sunny spacious apartment near the heart of Bucharest.
Sunny cozy, clean and modern apartment near the heart of Bucharest.
Close to all public transport facilities inside the ring (subway M1, bus 66 & tram 21) and within walking distance to the city centre.
You will have:
- free WIFI (speed up to 100 MBps)
- bedroom with double bed
- livingroom with a 2 person sofa bed, sofa with storage space underneath and 2 standing desks with tall chairs;
- fully equipped kitchen with an electric stove, oven, small fridge, dishwasher, blender, juicer and kettle;
- washing machine and iron;
- bathroom with tub;
The area around the building is full of little shops selling fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh bread, very tasty local and products, with open from early morning until late evening.
A supermarket, and an ATM are located on the building's ground floor. There are great affordable restaurants (Romanian, Italian, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Fusion) and cafes nearby. Check the Guidebook for their exact location.
To get around:
* Metro Station (Obor) is 3 minutes away.
* Bus 66 stops in front on the building bloc. This can take you directly to University Square in a jiff
* Tram station is 5 minutes away.
* Taxi to the city centre costs 2.5 EUR with Uber or local companies (Meridian and StarTaxi) . Order via their iPhone/Android apps.
1. Treat it like a house you really care about. :)
2. Smoking on the balcony only.
3. Please keep quiet when entering and exiting the building hallway.
4. Ask me in advance for parties, I need to tell the neighbors.
I loved this place! I got there kinda late since my friends picked me up on the airport and showed me around. The area is nice and quiet. Easy to get by taxi. Airport is like 30 min away and I got charged like 35 Lei. The apartment is exactly as shown in the pictures or even better! The living room has some nice speakers for you to connect your phones and listen to your tunes... Kitchen looked nice too.. Bed is really comfy and the A/C works really well I had to turned it off because it got cold :)
We choose the apartment based on price and locations. Mirela is a great host, replaying very prompt and providing all necessary info. In the apartment you'll find all necessary staff, filling as you are at home, the internet is perfect:-)! Very good value for money- go for it!
Very nice place!
Clear apartment with all major needs, exactly as it is describe.
Very close to the center.
Also Mirela was very responsive and helpful.
I recommend this apartment and definitely recommend Mirela as a host!
Fantastic place! Clean, posh, 2 blocks from the metro. A/C is so nice on a hot summer day.
Mirela made sure that I got off to a good start by providing comprehensive instructions on how to get to her place that made my arrival simple. Her place was ideal for my stay in Bucharest.
The location is amazing. There are plenty of amenities within walking distance and to go to the centre and tourist hotspots the subway is a few minutes walk from the apartment. It's a short journey to most of the highlights.
The apartment was trendy, clutter-free, clean and exactly like the pictures.
Although she wasn't there at the time, Mirela took the time to check that everything was in order and responded to the few queries I had promptly.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mirela
Traveler, Software Product Manager and long distance runner. Love meeting amazing people and learning something new everyday.
From Bucharest, now living in Berlin.