About this listing
Stunning, central, sunny and spacious apartment near the heart of Bucharest.
Sunny cozy, clean and modern apartment near the heart of Bucharest.
Close to all public transport facilities inside the ring (subway M1, bus 66 & tram 21) and within walking distance to the city centre.
What you will get with this flat:
- free WIFI (speed 50-100 Mbps)
- a bedroom with double bed
- a living room with a 2 person sofa bed, sofa with storage space underneath and 2 standing desks with tall chairs;
- fully equipped kitchen with an electric stove, oven, small fridge, dishwasher;
- washing machine and iron;
- bathroom with hot tub;
The area around the building is full of little shops selling fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh bread, very tasty local and products, with open from early morning until late evening.
A supermarket, and an ATM are located on the building's ground floor. There are great affordable restaurants (Romanian, Italian, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Fusion) and cafes nearby. Check the Guidebook for their exact location.
To get around:
* Metro Station (Obor) is 3 minutes away.
* Bus 66 stops in front on the building bloc. This can take you directly to University Square in a jiff
* Tram station is 5 minutes away.
* Taxi to the city centre costs 2.5 EUR with Uber or local companies (Meridian and StarTaxi) . Order via their iPhone/Android apps.
* The taxi from the airport is 8-10 EUR. Book via the airport machines, prefer the ones that advertise a lower price per km (e.g. Meridian with 1.4 RON)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews