About this listing
** PLEASE NOTE ... WIFI IS UP AND WORKING ** NO ISSUES ANYMORE **
NEWLY RENOVATED and FURNISHED APARTMENT. GREAT PRICE in one of the BEST and Hippest neighborhoods in the City!
NOT A SHARE.. have your own APARTMENT in New York City!
This is a beautiful studio apartment, queen-size bed with down comforters... living room with new futon ...tons of storage, plus 40 inch flat screen.
Rent from a native New Yorker ...WHY?
I provide you with a 22 PAGE NYC GUIDE: I made up this helpful guide with self-guided tour maps, secret bars, and amazing restaurants with affordable prices! Tons of tips from someone who grew up here!
The apartment is located in the Heart of the LOWER EAST SIDE... everything at your doorstep! Comfortable, quaint, VERY CLEAN, and the perfect location to see the city.
My price includes EVERYTHING:
* Linens & towels PLUS hairdryer
* Extremely CLEAN apartment.
* Pillowtop Sealy Queen bed
* BROADWAY TICKET DISCOUNTS
I CAN GET DISCOUNT TICKETS FOR SOME BROADWAY, OFF-BROADWAY and JAZZ AND/OR COMEDY CLUBS!
How much of a discount!?!? At least 50-70% off... Examples from past month: (all prices include all taxes & fees)
Fuerzabruta for $44
Jekyll and Hyde for $49
Phantom of the Opera for $52
Orphans for $45
Annie for $52
Carnegie Hall -Classical music concert for $19
Rock of Ages for $59
Anyway... feel free to ask ANY questions ANYTIME and I will get back to you QUICKLY.
Thanks and take care :)
Marcel and Roberto
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE:
1. Are Linens/Towels Included?
Yes... clean and new linens are provided for you... no worries about having to bring that with you. Save the space in your bag! :)
2. Do you provide me with keys for the apartment?
Yes... I provide you with two sets of keys ... and have family in the city to help you if you locked yourself out.
3. Is a laundrymat nearby?
There is one directly across the street. You can be there in 15 SECONDS :)
4. Is there any additional fees?
No... I don't charge any extra fees... as a lot of other places do.
5. Can I cook and use the kitchen?
Cook your heart out! Feel free to use whatever you'd like... comes equipped with all that you would need.
6. Are there a lot of stairs to get into the apartment/building?
NONE. First floor apartment so NOT EVEN ONE STEP UP!
8. Do you have wifi?
There is FREE wifi in the house!
ANYWAY... whew... long-winded perhaps.. but I hope that helps. Feel free to contact me and ask any questions you may have.
My parents live here and we ask that you are respectful.
SIMPLE HOUSE RULES:
1. There is NO SMOKING in the apartment. I am very allergic so can not have anyone smoking in the apartment. Please go outside if you need to smoke :) Sorry for the inconvenience.
2. ONLY guests who are registered on the reservation are allowed in the apartment. Make sure to reserve for the amount of people that will be staying. If you have others stay in the apartment, your contract will be void and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
3. All guests need to provide a copy of an identification, as the building wants to know who is residing in the building.
4. No pets (I am highly allergic - so sorry)
5. The apartment should be returned as you found it:
- In same condition you found the apartment
- All garbage thrown out
- All dishes washed.
6. If you break/destroy something, you need to alert me to the fact as soon as possible. We reserve the right to take out charges for repairs/damages from the security deposit.
7. Unless discussed previously with the owner in writing, check-in is at 3 pm and check out is at 11 am. If you do not abide by this, your security deposit will not be returned.
If you do not follow these rules,, your deposit will not be returned. (This has NEVER happened but have had several people not follow the simple rules.. sorry :D)
8. Replacement keys can cost up to $50. Please inform the owner asap.
About the Host, Marcel
Hi... I am a 40 year old male who grew up in NYC.. then proceeded to move around and about the US for work and university. Learned at an early age that I loved traveling so had to move abroad and see what was out there! Lived in Australia, Bolivia, Guatemala, and Colombia.. but finally had to come back to NYC.. my home.
I love NYC, I have family here, and I am hoping you stay with me, as I try and provide an amazing apartment for you to stay in... provide you with a 22 page NYC Native Guide, a cell phone with free calls and internet, and can get great deals on offbroadway and some broadway tickets.
I just want to try as hard as I can to have you fall in love with my city, as much as I do.
Thanks and feel free to contact me and I will get back to you QUICKLY! :)