About this listing
A stunning, new, modern designed garden loft in the heart of Vienna - minutes away from city center - in the sexiest district of Vienna
The apartment is brand new and built in a high standard - French walnut floors, urban furniture, etc and a loft-like living room facing the 2,000 square feet garden. All rooms (living room and both bedrooms) have direct access to the garden - equipped with sun bed, lounge chairs, BBQ grill and outdoor table for having excessive parties as well as romantic dinners.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs, be it a quick breakfast or a fancy dinner (including Nespresso machine for a good day start).
Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a family, two or three couples or up to six friends.
There are two bright, clean, modern and very comfortable bedrooms with king size beds and direct access to the garden, and lots of space for your wardrobe and belongings. Furthermore, a 50 m2 loft-spaced living room with a large comfortable couch to seat six people and sleep two more guests. Not to mention, a 120m2 garden with dinner table and lounge chairs.
Also, you will be provided with clean Linen and fresh towels; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis.
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Each room has queen size double bed
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Large bathrooms with bath tub and shower
- Separate toilet
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Cozy sofa
- A professional washing machine for your personal use in the the bathroom
The apartment is very well connected through public transport...
- Metro stations U3 Zieglergasse and U6 Burggasse - that literally brings you everywhere in Vienna
- Tram station No. 5 and 49
- Bus Nr. 48A - directly to city center
... and only in walking distance to great restaurants, bars and the famous Museumsquartier - the largest space for art and culture in Europe with numerous museums, cafes and restaurants
- 15 min. to MQ and Parlament
- 20 min. to Staatsoper (4 km)
- 25 min. to Stefansdom
Our neighborhood also offers you many opportunities
- A large variety of restaurants, bars and authentic local Austrian cafes.
- Within few minutes distance there are Austrian, Italian, Thai, Chinese, and many more restaurants and bars available
- 3 minute distance to several Supermarkets
- 1 minute distance to the Pharmacy
- Cash ATMs within 1 minutes distance
- Fresh Bakery in the neighbor house.
- large shopping street close by
In case of any further questions, please feel free to contact me any time - looking forward to host you in Vienna!
Keep it simple ;)