Near Songshan Airport MRT Station
Welcome to Here to Stay!
It locates in Min-sheng community in Taipei,
The room is at 1F.
It has independent lockable door and a private bathroom.
It's close to Songshan Airport MRT Station and Civil Service Housing bus stop.
*Single private room with private bath room, private wash machine, door, you won't share those with others.
- MRT Station(Subways): Songshan MRT Station 捷運松山機場站 (10 mins walk)
- Bus Stop: Civil Service Housing 公教住宅 (3 mins walk), (phone number hidden), Brown 1.
- Airports: Songshan Airport (10mins walk), Taoyuan Airport (take shuttle to Songshan Airport in 50 mins)
- 1 min walk to: Family Mart, Subway, Community Park
- 3 mins walk to:U-bike public bicycle stop, 7-11, MOS Burger, Watson's, supermarket, beef noodle store, steam dumpling store.
- 10 mins walk to: McDonald's.
- 15 mins walk to: Taipei Arena, Ikea
- 10 mins bus to: Taipei Arena(262), Ikea(262), River-side Park(262)
- 15 mins bus to: Raohe Street Night Market(518), Songshan Train Station(phone number hidden) mins bus to: Taipei Main Station(262)
-10 mins bicycle to: River-side Park
- Private bathroom,
- Private refrigerator,
- Cable TV,
- Free WiFi Internet,
- King-size bed for 2 people
- Hair Dryer,
- a bottle of water
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Weekly Price:||$158 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$570 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Neat and comfortable stay! Everything was pretty much provided, very prompt reply from Eddie, left my charger in the room and was able to retrieve it! Did/nt even needed to use the air-conditioning because it was cool at night (Spring weather). Only thing is that the alley is kinda dark at night, but if you have a company or two, not so bad. Might be scary alone.
Eddie is a great host, we had a wonderful time at his place. He is flexible, helpful and kind! I have nothing to complane about! The flat is like he described it, cosy and clean! Hope I can stay there again once! Thank You!
I had a wonderful time under Eddie's hostage!
The room was clean, quiet and private. Eddie provides many basic amenities that I'm very surprised and happy about.
The location isn't too far from the nearest metro station, and not very far from popular areas like Ximen either. Bus stops are also very nearby. Food around is good and Eddie is nice.
Will come back again if I go to Taipei the next time.
Eddie's room is a nice little place to stay in Taipei. Bed was ready on arrival along with towel and hot water maker on the desk. I really have no complaints except a minor cleaning issue that needs to be taken care of. Overall I highly recommend.
It's nice and cozy room. Pretty quite nearby and easy to get food.
What a great little studio. Eddie was friendly and met us at an easy to find location. Thanks for hosting us!
The room is just as described, clean tidy and cozy. Good location and very resinable price! Thank you!
Great room and great location.
Really love this place !
hard mattress and pillow
room ventilation may be a problem in the summer
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.