A private room with its own toilet and door at 1F (access from backdoor), near Taipei Arena, Songshan Airport MRT Station
It locates in Min-sheng community in Taipei city, at 1F (access from backdoor).
It has independent lockable door and a private bathroom.
It's close to Songshan Airport MRT Station and Civil Service Housing bus stop.
*Single private room with private bath room, private wash machine, door, you won't share those with others, with good privacy.
- Private bathroom,
- Private refrigerator,
- Cable TV,
- Free WiFi Internet,
- King-size bed for 2 people
- Hair Dryer,
- a bottle of water
Interaction with Guests
Tenants won't meet house owner.
- 10 mins walk to: Taipei Arena.
- MRT Station(Subway): Songshan MRT Station 捷運松山機場站 (15 mins walk)
- Bus Stop: Civil Service Housing 公教住宅 (2 mins walk), (phone number hidden), Brown 1.
- Airports: Songshan Airport (15mins walk), Taoyuan Airport (take K-bus shuttle to Songshan Airport in 50 mins)
- UBIKE: 2 mins walk to u-bike public bicycle station.
* Check-in after 2pm, before 11pm
* Check-out before 11am
* Out of respect for our neighbors, don't make noise after 10pm and close the door slightly.
* No Smoke.
Great directions, perfect little neighborhood both quiet and convenient, place was small and cozy but exactly what we needed for a short stay. Eddie was very helpful in all aspects and happily answered all our questions - thanks and maybe see you in future!
I really enjoyed my stay in Eddie's apartment. Communication with him was easy and check-in went without a hitch. The location was perfect! It locates at Minsheng District of Taipei with easy access from/to airports (for both Taoyuan and Songshan).
Getting around is easy, bus stops are just a couple mins away or about 15 mins walk to Nanjing East Road MRT/ Songshan Airport MRT Station. 24hours convenient store is right next door and there are nice cafes, local breakfast place and MOS burger nearby.
The area is so safe, even I am a single girl its totally safe to walk at night. Just the apartment entrance is inside an alley with not much lights on, I suggest to turn on the flashlight with your phone and you will be fine.
I would definitely stay at Eddie's apartments again when I come back TPE. Thanks!