Near Songshan Airport MRT Station
Welcome to Here to Stay!
It locates in Min-sheng community in Taipei,
The room is at 1F.
It has independent lockable door and a private bathroom.
It's close to Songshan Airport MRT Station and Civil Service Housing bus stop.
*Single private room with private bath room, private wash machine, door, you won't share those with others.
- MRT Station(Subways): Songshan MRT Station 捷運松山機場站 (10 mins walk)
- Bus Stop: Civil Service Housing 公教住宅 (3 mins walk), (phone number hidden), Brown 1.
- Airports: Songshan Airport (10mins walk), Taoyuan Airport (take shuttle to Songshan Airport in 50 mins)
- 1 min walk to: Family Mart, Subway, Community Park
- 3 mins walk to:U-bike public bicycle stop, 7-11, MOS Burger, Watson's, supermarket, beef noodle store, steam dumpling store.
- 10 mins walk to: McDonald's.
- 15 mins walk to: Taipei Arena, Ikea
- 10 mins bus to: Taipei Arena(262), Ikea(262), River-side Park(262)
- 15 mins bus to: Raohe Street Night Market(518), Songshan Train Station(phone number hidden) mins bus to: Taipei Main Station(262)
-10 mins bicycle to: River-side Park
- Private bathroom,
- Private refrigerator,
- Cable TV,
- Free WiFi Internet,
- King-size bed for 2 people
- Hair Dryer,
- a bottle of water
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Weekly Price:||$158 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$569 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The room is just as described, clean tidy and cozy. Good location and very resinable price! Thank you!
Great room and great location.
Really love this place !
hard mattress and pillow
room ventilation may be a problem in the summer
Nice host, great location, quiet environment!! Definitely go back again, why not!
Great Room, very clean, very helpful host. and located in a great area.
No frills stay at Eddie's. He's quite helpful, and is proactive with his guests needs. Very good location, with a number of good eating places and cafes in every corner! Loved it! Clean and safe, my top two requirements, and Eddie's place has both. For the not so picky traveler (and for the price), I recommend Eddie's place. I will definitely stay here again. And yeah, I loved the easy to use washing machine Eddie provided with the room. Big plus!!
Room was cosy and bed was comfortable enough. I think it has everything you can ask for at the price. There's wifi and a small tv to keep you company. Fridge and wash machine is considered a bonus. Nearby eateries like 魯肉飯，牛肉麵 are just a stone throw away. Convenience store Is close enough for you to walk there in slippers. The showering area may be a little small, just be careful not spray the water around. It was nice of Eddie to leave some tea bags and coffee satchel if u need to make a hot drink. Another plus point is a rough 10 -15 mins walk from the song shan airport station.
Value for money!
The apartment is a little far from the glitz and glitter of downtown, however it is quiet and nice. Eddie was very accommodating in helping us find the apartment location. The room itself is in a residential neighborhood and was interesting to explore.