Located right on Sukhumvit Road. About 200 meters, 5 minutes walk from the Udomsuk BTS train station. Convenient and grocery store within walking distance.
Condo details :
- Sukhumvit soi 103, Sukhumvit Rd.,
- 1 bedroom, for 2 people
- cozy living room with TV
- full built-in kitchen: : dishes, plates and utensils inclued
- 1 bathroom with shower & bath tub: soap, shampoo, toilet paper and fresh towels included
- Free High Speed internet (Wifi)
- Fitness center and rooftop swimming pool
- Housekeeper as request (free of charge 1time/month)
- Washing machine and dryer, in front of the building, one minute walk
- Secure key card access and Security guard 24 hours
Mass transit :
- BTS SkyTrain : Udumsuk Station
- Bus Station : 5 mins walk.
- Suwannaphumi International Airport : 20 mins drive
- private car, airport pickup upon request
- Downtown Shopping area, Siam Square, Central World, Paragon: 20 mins SkyTrain
- BITEC (Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre) : 5 mins SkyTraiin
- Thong lor, bar and restaurants, 10 minuts SkyTrain
- Silom Road, 25 mins SkyTrain
- Patpong, 25 mins SkyTrain
For further information, please feel free to message or email me.
- Please do not smoke in the apartment and inside the building, outside in the open air is fine
- Please be mindful to your residential neighbors, quiet hours after 10pm is not a must, but a nice gesture
- Please be courteous to the next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or need fixing, please let me know
This place was exactly as advertised, even better. The list of praise is long, here are my top 3:
1. the rooftop lap pool: fabuluous setting, clean, long, and nary a soul. i swam 30km during my stay and only had to share the pool twice.
2. the proximity to BTS train station: literally only footsteps away. the BTS takes you right into central Bangkok within minutes.
3. the neighborhood: this location is the best of all worlds in my opinion. it's convenient to Bangkok city action via BTS, and yet in a totally local residential area with all its perks: local market of fresh fruit, no tourist traps, plethora of inexpensive and delicious local restaurants and street stalls, local small businesses
Highly recommended if you value these things.
Feb home is fantastic location and so clean and tidy home , it s comfortable and warm feeling , thank you for this amazing home
My wife and I had a wonderful stay, the apartment is lovely the location is soooo convenient. I spent time in the pool, relaxed with the aircon and stayed in touch via the wifi which was great.
The host was available if needed and I would recommend the offer of being picked up, it takes all the stress out of it and he gave us some great local tips on where to visit.
Lovely apartment. Febs dad picked us up from the airport and was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was clean and the pool area was beautiful. Just as good as the pictures! Would recommend! A nice haven after a
Great location, it is about 20 minutes out of the centre but right next to the station so it all balances out. Pool is amazing and was completely empty on a week day. Good coffee place and store downstairs with everything you need and if you wander close by you can really experience a non touristy neighbourhood which is great. Basically, just very convenient for a short stay in Bangkok.
Thanks Feb for the nice room!
We took a taxi from the airport for only 200 baht.
We had a great time in Bangkok and would book the room again.
It's a bit outside from the city, but u can take the BTS to go everywhere. Our absolute favorite was the pool on the roof. We were allowed to stay there and were part of the new year party.
The street food around the Ideo Mix is also tasty and fine.
All security guards at the condo were very helpful and absolute friendly.
Nice place to stay in Bangkok!
Thanks for everything! We had a very pleasant stay. It was just perfect for our short stay. All things were as described. The rooftop pool is world class ;) The fitness center is not for big guys (strength training)! The surrounding area includes everything you need and with the bts or taxi you can reach everything important within 30 minutes.
Peter was very nice and helpful!
This host has 241 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello! I'm a designer living in San Francisco. These properties are my family condos in Bangkok where I came from. I manage all the bookings and my dad manages the property. It's like a family business so we will take care of you like you are part of our family!