We have a spare double room in our 2 bed, 1 bath garden flat. The flat is fully furnished, close by lots of green space and 5 minutes walk from the riverside.
We are a professional couple in our mid-late 20's, used to sharing, we are pretty easy going and laid back. We are not clean freaks, but like to keep communal areas tidy. We work regular office hours monday- friday, are very active, and we are prefer to go out often during the evenings and weekends rather than having parties at home.
The room is a fully furnished double bedroom with a desk and wardrobe/ drawers etc.
The flat has
- Shared kitchen with washer/dryer
- Shared lounge with tv (freeview)
- Shared bathroom with shower over bath
- Large garden with bbq
- Free off street parking
- Double glazing (quiet)
- Space for a bike out front
The Area has
- 7 minute walk to chiswick rail station (25 minutes to London Waterloo)
- 190 and E3 buses stop outside the flat- 10 minutes to Richmond, 10 mins to turnham green station, 15 minutes to hammersmith
- 5 mins walk to pay as you go gym and swimming pool
- 5 mins walk to the river, great for jogging, walking and local pubs
- 5 mins walk to local shops
- less than 5 minutes walk from grove park and chiswick house
- weekly farmers market 2 minutes walk away
We are looking to share with an easy going person, and are flexible on the length of stay.
Very friendly, open and talkative people. Easy to fell welcome. Good location close to bus stop and train station. Just a little noise because of the airport, although I have to admit I am very very picky on this. I always have my earplugs ready.
Room is comfortable and big enough. It would be ideal to find the bathroom a little bit cleaner, it was bellow my standard but still acceptable.
Tabitha greeted us with warmth and cordiality making us feel right at home, as well as having found a great host and a room at a great price, the Tabitha's house is located in a very quiet courtyard, just a few steps from the bus stop and is therefore very easy to reach.
People displaced by UKFlood are eligible for waived Airbnb service fees. You will be able to indicate your eligibility after making a booking request. Find out more »