About this listing
We have a spare double room in our 2 bed, 1 bath garden flat for short or longer stays. The flat is fully furnished and close to rail and bus links, as well as lots of green space. We are a relaxed professional couple in our late 20's.
We have a spare double room in our 2 bed, 1 bath garden flat for short or longer stays. The flat is fully furnished and close to rail and bus links, as well as lots of green space and less than 5 minutes walk to the river.
We are a professional couple in our late 20's. We are used to sharing and we are pretty easy going and laid back. We are not clean freaks, but like to keep communal areas tidy and we have a cleaner who comes in every 2 weeks. We work regular office hours Monday- Friday, are very active, and we are prefer to go out at evenings and weekends.
The room is a fully furnished double bedroom with a desk and wardrobe/ drawers etc.
The flat has
- Shared kitchen with washer/dryer and all utensils
- Shared lounge with smart tv (freeview)
- Shared bathroom with shower over bath
- Large garden with bbq
- Free off street parking
- Double glazing (quiet)
- Space for a bike out front
The Area has
- 7 minute walk to chiswick rail station (25 minutes to London Waterloo)
- 190 and E3 buses stop outside the flat- 10 minutes to Richmond, 10 mins to turnham green station, 15 minutes to hammersmith
- 5 mins walk to pay as you go gym and swimming pool
- 5 mins walk to the river, great for jogging, walking and local pubs
- 5 mins walk to local shops
- less than 5 minutes walk from grove park and chiswick house
- weekly farmers market 2 minutes walk away
We like sharing with people who are easy going, friendly and non smokers, and we are flexible on how long you stay.
You will be able to use your bedroom and share the bathroom, lounge, kitchen and garden.
Interaction with Guests
We will do our best to be flexible so we can meet you and show you around. We will try to be helpful if you need pointers on the area, but we are often at work or out and about.
Our flat is in a lovely part of London, with lots of Green Space nearby, a weekly farmers market, and the river just minutes walk away. Chiswick House is less than 5 minutes walk away, or you can walk across Barnes Bridge to Barnes Village, or up to Chiswick High Street in about 20 minutes. Hammersmith, with 4 tube lines and lots of shops, bars and restaurants is a short bus ride away, as is Richmond.
When you arrive, you will need to show some photographic ID such as a passport or driving license before we exchange the keys, this will be photocopied and the photocopy retained by the host.
- Kitchen utensils and facilities are for everybody to share
- Shared rooms (kitchen/ lounge) are kept tidy
- Respect other peoples belongings and space
- Bedrooms are private rooms that will not be entered by others