ALERT!! Prime weeks in June still available! Don't miss out!! June is a great month to have fun at the beach!
Interested in visiting Ocean City Maryland? Are you looking for a home to take that entire family and friends to experience that vacation of a lifetime? Well this home is the place for you. Located on 142 street, bay-side, five short blocks from the beach and a fifteen minute car ride to the boardwalk, this spacious home offers all the amenities of your own home and a spacious lot to lounge around and take time to relax while experiencing the properties wonderful landscaping. The home also has a separate efficiency area with extra bed, convertible sleep sofa and kitchenette to accommodate more people as well as a wonderful screened in porch to escape all your worries. The home has an outside shower as well. Towels and linens are not provided, so you will need to bring your own. Whether it is for the prime season of the Summer or in off season times. This home is perfect for you. Ocean City was voted in the top ten beaches in the United States several years in a row. Just a few short blocks from the main road are the great restaurants, shopping, water parks, amusement parks, and the world famous boardwalk is just a few miles away. Live what everyone is talking about, make lasting memories and create new adventures. Let this home be your destination.
Address..14310 Laurel Avenue, Ocean City MD
* We do not rent our home to graduating seniors, or parties under the age of twenty one. Check in is at 3pm on day of arrival and check out is at 11am on day of departure.
House Rules... (Website hidden by Airbnb)
1. Guests agree to abide to this listing of house rules, or risk the loss of their security deposit, and possible eviction from the premises, and loss of refund if law enforcement is called at any-time to enforce town laws. Please read rental agreement provided on website and on premises.
2. Observe all local laws and ordinances regarding rental properties. It is the sole responsibility of the guest to know and be aware of these laws before entering the home.
3. No smoking in the home.
4. No pets inside the home.
5. Home kept in good condition and clean.
6. Trash disposed of for trash removal twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays, cans moved to the curb, and returned to the side of the garage. Trash men come early on those days. If there is any trash upon exiting, please have full trash cans moved to the curb for trash pickup before leaving.
7. Kitchenware is provided but if used, all dirty dishes must be washed and returned to its original location.
8. No food or drink left in the refrigerator upon exiting the home.
9. All doors and windows need to be locked, the gate closed, and thermostat adjusted to 72 degrees upon exiting the residence.
Excessive cleaning issues, structural damage to the home, damages to the premises, its grounds or any stolen items from the home will result in the loss of your security deposit. We ask to please respect the home as if it was your own because it is a family residence after all.
We thank you.
* Remember, December through April are great months to go to Ocean City. Off-season rates do apply. Please ask host for available rates during these months. We do rent for extended stay during these months as well. These rates are the same as the off-season rates. We have many weeks available to you for these months and others. Avoid the crowds and enjoy Ocean City and all it has to offer, without the big crowds. A perfect time to relax. The minimum stay is negotiable. Thanks everyone!