About this listing
- This is an apartment unit inside of a duplex building behind my house.
- FREE on-site, secure parking (up to 2 spaces) with electric gate opener.
- I have other listings! If this one doesn't fit your needs, click on my profile to view the rest.
KINDLY, PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY QUESTIONS.
--> Recently renovated. Approx 485 sq ft / 45 sq meters of living space.
--> Private entrance so you can come and go as you please.
--> Equipped to accommodate up to four (4) people.
--> Ideal for those who value clean, private, and affordable accommodations
--> 1 queen-sized bed
--> 1 futon couch (converts into full-sized bed)
--> Free WiFi
--> Clean towels and bed sheets provided
--> Air conditioned bedroom
--> Ceiling fan in every room + portable 20" box fan
--> Hair dryer
--> Iron and full-sized ironing board
--> View of the "Hollywood" sign from the street!
--> Guests have access to the entire apartment unit. Nothing inside the apartment is shared.
--> The apartment unit is on the second level of the building and is only accessible via a staircase
--> The apartment is NOT suitable for young children.
Interaction with Guests
I live on the premises in the main front house, but I respect the privacy of my apartment guests and try to keep interaction to a minimum. I can always be reached via phone/text/e-mail.
Arlington Heights is a 1-square-mile high density, highly diverse residential neighborhood comprised of single family residences and multi-family units built primarily in the early to mid 1900's. It features a mix of families that have lived in the area for generations as well as newer residents.
Given the fact that the neighborhood consists of a combination of residential and commercial buildings, homeowners, renters, adults, young children, and pets all in close proximity to each other, occasional "big-city" noises and sounds do occur from time to time and are to be expected, especially during warmer weather, weekends, and around holidays. Therefore, if you require a sound-proofed, library-quiet environment at all times, this is probably not a good fit (or you just might want to bring ear plugs).
The apartment is a few blocks from the I-10 Santa Monica freeway and close to public transportation options. Uber and Lyft both service this area.
The apartment is within a short drive to Downtown, Staples Center, Los Angeles Convention Center, USC, Exposition Park, Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Thai Town, Miracle Mile/Museum Mile (LACMA), The Grove, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Universal Studios, Culver City, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, UCLA, the Getty Center, and the "Big 6" major film studios.
- Metro Bus line 33 travels to Downtown and the beach cities (Venice and Santa Monica).
- Metro Bus line 210 travels to Hollywood and the South Bay Galleria.
- The LADOT DASH bus number 1425 (Midtown Route) takes you to the Pico/Rampau Transit Center, which has connections to several Metro buses and the Big Blue Bus.
Other Things to Note
Please be aware that a "pre-approval" does not hold the space or prevent someone else from booking. Only a confirmed reservation guarantees the space.
EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY*
--> Guaranteed early check-in for $30: arrive as early as 1 PM
--> Guaranteed late check-out for $30: extend your check-out to 7 PM
* Subject to availability. Please confirm availability prior to booking.
- No smoking inside the apartment
- No pets allowed
- Do not feed stray/neighborhood animals on the premises (cats, birds, etc.)
- Keep gates in front of the premises closed at all times. The vehicle gate does not close automatically. You must click the remote to close it.
- WiFi is provided as a courtesy and is shared with other guests on the premises. Please be considerate of Internet bandwidth usage.
- Host is not responsible for Internet outages or performance issues.
- No film production, for-profit photography, etc. inside the apartment or anywhere on the premises without host's prior approval
- For any keys not returned upon check-out, a $50 fee will be deducted from security deposit to re-key locks.
- For any remotes (gate opener) not returned upon check-out, a $50 replacement fee will be deducted from security deposit.
Bathroom with shower/tub featuring classic subway tiles, tall shower head, and built-in shelves to store your shower items.