About this listing
A large, fully equipped, open plan living apartment with it's own outdoor social space and BBQ, a multitude of cafes on it's doorstep and surfboards to borrow; a 3 minute walk to dive into the water at Bondi Beach!
- Very large open plan living area, one bathroom ground floor apartment with a private, astro turfed spacious, sunny courtyard with Weber BBQ and outdoor lounges.
- 3 minute walk to the beach and is a 1 minute walk to the extremely-popular-with-locals North Bondi precinct of bars, shops and cafes.
- Queen sized bed with loads of storage and lovely and spacious. All towels (beach and bath) and bed linen will be provided.
- A modern bathroom with a huge walk in powerful shower
- A huge comfy couch in the living room, a large dining table, a quirky fish tank, a bookcase full of books, smart TV with Netflix
- A fully equipped kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher, (including pasta maker, sodastream and unused paella pan!)
- Full internal laundry
Treat the place like home while you're here. Free WiFi.
You'll be provided with your own bath and beach towels, and an Opal card which is the Sydney tap on-tap off travel card.
Interaction with guests
We live in the apartment; we work full time and spend weekends out and about around Sydney. We can give you any tips you need for Sydney or ongoing Australian travels or we can leave you be!
I will provide you a list of our local top tips upon arrival!
-A large precinct of cafes and bars within a 1 minute walk
- 3 minute walk to Bondi beach
- 7 minute walk to Bondi markets
- 10 minute walk to Woolworths
We can give you local advice when you arrive and we'll supply you with Opal cards which are the tap on tap off travel card used around Sydney for busses, trains and ferries.
Buses leave from directly outside the apartment to Bondi Junction train station every 10 minutes or so.
The same busses can get you to the city in 30-35 minutes.
There is free street parking 24/7 on our road.
GoGet cars are situated along our road should you need to rent a car for a day.
Other things to note
Try and make at least one sunrise by walking across the golf course (next to our house) to the East Coast of Australia and watching the sun come up in spectacular fashion (or play spot the whales during Winter!)
Not suitable for pets
Flexible check in time
Respect the neighbours