About this listing
This apartment is the perfect choice if you're staying for one night or one month since it has a cosy atmosphere and if you enjoy the beach, a good meal by the sea, a great sunset, surf and relax at day and rest or fun at night.
- Independent apartment
- Ground floor with balcony
- Sun facing in the morning
- Fully furnished, ready to use (with bedroom clothes, bathroom towels and beach towels)
- Washing machine, dish washer, coffee machine, micro-wave, electrical toaster and cooker, grill.
- Openspace bedroom / livingroom
- 1 bed (Mattress length: 190 cm, Mattress width: 140 cm)
- 1 futon sofa/bed (Mattress length: 185 cm, Mattress width: 120 cm)
- We advise car rental but if not possible, there is a bus station
- Near the bike-trail/sidewalk
- 200 mt walk from the beach and near local surfing spots
- TV (only portuguese channels)
- Located on a quiet residential neighborhood
- You can reach the centre in 5 min by car
- Free parking
- Children amenities if necessary (on request and availability)
- Always ask for availability and price confirmation before renting
It has a cosy atmosphere for example for bbq's at night.
This apartment is the perfect choice if you're staying for one night or one month.
If you enjoy the beach, a good meal by the sea, a great sunset, surf and relax at day and fun at night.
Interaction with Guests
We welcome our guests for check in and we are always available by phone or email during your stay ;)
If you want to surf or kite, you are definitely coming to the right place!
Peniche is 1 Km away; a small town where you can find everything you need
"From the magnificent beaches of the entire coast, perfect to practicing water sports, to the majestic cultural patrimony, with outstanding blockhouses and religious monuments, Peniche presents a diversity of tourist resources including a rich and varied gastronomy with recipes of fish and shellfish, and a diversified craftwork, featuring the famous Trimmed Lace."
Please ask for the availability for transport from Lisbon airport to the apartment (extra cost).
- During your stay always close the front door accessing to the building;
- Keep the hammock inside during the night, if long period away from the apartment and on last night at the apartment;
Diana and Mario