This cozy two bedroom, one bathroom cottage sits in the redwoods with a river view.
Please note - holiday weekends require a 3-night minimum.
A country cottage with character and charm. Newly renovated with hardwood floors, new bathroom, and updates throughout. You'll find the kitchen with appliances, dishes, and cookware. The kitchen has an under counter refrigerator, which is typically enough for a weekend stay.
Comfortable beds with high thread count sheets and down pillows. Luxurious bathroom towels that complement the completely renovated bathroom.
Please note before booking - the property can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests.
Interaction with guests
I able to be reached by email, text or phone. Please feel free to call if you have questions or need assistance.
Cell phone coverage can be spotty. I use Sprint and get okay coverage, I have heard from guests that Verizone works well however AT&T does not. have good coverage.
Guests are expected to take care of the property and furnishings through their stay. If the home is left excessively dirty or any damage occurs your security deposit will be impacted.
- Please no smoking or parties.
- Please no more than 4 guest total. This includes children and adults
- 3-night minimum is required for holidays
- Please no pets
- Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum
- Please wash and put away any dishes you have used. A dish rack and dish soap is available.
- Please do not leave wet towels on the wood floors. Hang wet towels on the hooks in the bathroom or place them in the laundry basket.
If the home or furnishing are damaged this will be billed against your security deposit. Guest who leave the kitchen with dirty dishes will be charged an additional $50 against their security deposit.