This is a private studio located in the heart of Waikiki, and it's literally 1 block to the world famous Waikiki Beach. Close to everything
Aloha and Welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu.
This is a private studio located in the heart of Waikiki in a building one block away from the beach. The building has different sizes of rooms and ours has one of the biggest in size. Most unit does not come with a balcony but ours come with not one but two balconies! This unit is big compared to your regular size hotel room.
We own one of the units in this building and is renting it out privately, that's why we can offer you the lowest price! It has a QUEEN size bed, 39" flat screen TV, A/C unit, mini kitchen, fridge and sofa. We provide clean towels, beach towels and linens. Upon request, we can also provide snorkeling gear, boogie boards, and etc. Our room is equipped with Wi-Fi.
We can also provide a hiking tour but there will be a donation and you can always email us for more information about which hike you are interested in, whether a waterfall hike, crater, ridges, forest, coastlines etc. Because we love to hike! We have great reviews about our hospitality.
The unit is located in the heart of Waikiki. It is only 1 block to the beach and walking distance to all the restaurants, shops. There is a grocery store only 3 minutes walk away. Close to bus stops that can take you to all the destinations you want to go, whether you want to hike Diamond Head, snorkeling at Hanauma Bay or visit the historic Pearl Harbor.
Before inquiry, please feel free to look at the calendar for availability.
Mahalo and hope to see you soon!
Please review the following house rules/instruction to ensure a pleasant experience:
1. CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIME - Check-in time is 2PM. Check-out time is 11AM. Early check-in or late check-out requires prior approval.
2. ARRIVAL PROCEDURES – Registration is required. The onsite building manager required that all guests be registered with the building manager. All guest will have to complete a form (we will provide copies of the forms in the unit), and provide a copy of your photo identification (passport, driver license, etc.). This registration procedure is to guarantee the safety of the tenants and guests in the building. Failure to register will forfeit your security deposit of $50. We manage our own rental units. Once you arrive at the building, and after you retrieve the key you may proceed directly to your unit. Follow the directions in your arrival instructions to retrieve the key.
3. NON SMOKING POLICY - This is a “NON SMOKING” unit. Absolutely No smoking.
4. PETS - NO Pets are permitted in the unit.
5. KEY - You can retrieve key by following the direction we provide you prior to your arrival. Upon check out, please leave keys on the kitchen counter-top. Lost/damaged key will forfeit your $50 security deposit.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are provided in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, this service may be available at additional rate. Please contact us to make arrangements.
7. PARKING – Parking is available in the building for a fee. Hourly rate is $4, and daily rate is $20. If you have a rental car, proceed to the basement of the parking and park, then pay the required fee at the pay box. If you don't pay the parking fee or over your time limit, the parking management may tow your car away. There are FREE street parking and coin-operated parking nearby but they all are on first come first serve basis.
Had a great stay at their place!
The appartment is as described cozy and clean, everything I needed was in the surrounding area and I actually just get to know Twu but he is a really nice person, who always invited my to various hiking tours.
The studio's location was perfect! Waikiki Beach is just around the corner and all your shopping needs are minutes away. My wife and I had a car which we were able to park in the building's parkade when we weren't driving all over the island. The kitchenette is very basic, but if you're creative with your meals then it's all you need. Sometimes at night the streets were a bit noisy, which can make it a bit hard to fall asleep (especially if you're a light sleeper like me), but that's what you get for being right in all the action.
Twu is a very gracious host. He took us on an amazing hike in the jungle to see waterfalls and offered other hiking experiences over the whole duration of the trip. We were both very pleased with our stay and experience, and we'll definitely be looking to stay here again on our next trip to Hawai'i.
This place was in the perfect location and definitely worth it. Twu offered to take us on sunrise and sunset hikes and made my brother and I very welcome and comfortable. It was everything as advertised. We missed our flight and Twu managed to get us another room of accommodation.
My host is very helpful and supportive. This apartment located in heart of Waikiki beach, really close to the sea and you have a full mountain view from the window. The house is clean and tidy, everything perfect and have all utilities and daily necessary products. I arrived really late but found some food in the fridge with surprise. The host also offered beach benches. The room is pretty large and the balconies are really nice.
Twu's studio was a perfect location for enjoying Waikiki. It was literally 3mins from his place to Waikiki beach. And it was close to a bus station as well. Definitely staying his place when I am back! Oh! I was stupidly could not unlock the door when I arrived and Twu actually came over and unlocked the door for me. Thank you Twu!
What a great find this place is. You will not find a better location. Hotels in the area must be 4 times the price. 5 minute walk from the beach. An awesome woodstove pizza place literally outside the building. A very affordable Korean place around the corner. Everything you need is a 5 minute walk in any (website hidden) was a nice plus in the evenings. Free wifi. Cable to unwind after a long day. For travellers that actually like to go out and dont really use their place as anything but a home base, you cannot beat the price and quality of this place. bathroom is in great condition. Beach equipment supplied. Honestly, if you are thinking between this and a hotel room, pick this. They are great people and very easy to communicate with. I wish them all the best!
Unfortunately a short time before we were scheduled to stay Chin advised us that the room we had booked was not available (due to water damage). Chin arranged for us to stay at another unit he owned in the same complex.
After discussing the matter with Chin, he agreed to refund us one nights accommodation because the quality of the alternative room was poorer. Specifically, although the room was apparently the same size as the one we had booked, the effective usable space was less, the layout was not as good and was generally not as well presented (I.e broken, dirty or damaged fixtures and fittings).
This host has 135 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Aloha and Welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu. We are both owners of this beautiful condo in this newly renovated Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel. We are both professional, friendly and always enjoy helping the tourist what they want to see and do. We have been living here for 15 years now and knows a lot about this island if you have any questions. Mahalo.