This is a private studio located in the heart of Waikiki, and it's literally 1 block to the world famous Waikiki Beach. Close to everything
Aloha and Welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu.
This is a private studio located in the heart of Waikiki in a building one block away from the beach. The building has different sizes of rooms and ours has one of the biggest in size. Most unit does not come with a balcony but ours come with not one but two balconies! This unit is big compared to your regular size hotel room.
We own one of the units in this building and is renting it out privately, that's why we can offer you the lowest price! It has a QUEEN size bed, 39" flat screen TV, A/C unit, mini kitchen, fridge and sofa. We provide clean towels, beach towels and linens. Upon request, we can also provide snorkeling gear, boogie boards, and etc. Our room is equipped with Wi-Fi.
We can also provide a hiking tour but there will be a donation and you can always email us for more information about which hike you are interested in, whether a waterfall hike, crater, ridges, forest, coastlines etc. Because we love to hike! We have great reviews about our hospitality.
The unit is located in the heart of Waikiki. It is only 1 block to the beach and walking distance to all the restaurants, shops. There is a grocery store only 3 minutes walk away. Close to bus stops that can take you to all the destinations you want to go, whether you want to hike Diamond Head, snorkeling at Hanauma Bay or visit the historic Pearl Harbor.
Before inquiry, please feel free to look at the calendar for availability.
Mahalo and hope to see you soon!
Please review the following house rules/instruction to ensure a pleasant experience:
1. CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIME - Check-in time is 2PM. Check-out time is 11AM. Early check-in or late check-out requires prior approval.
2. ARRIVAL PROCEDURES – Registration is required. The onsite building manager required that all guests be registered with the building manager. All guest will have to complete a form (we will provide copies of the forms in the unit), and provide a copy of your photo identification (passport, driver license, etc.). This registration procedure is to guarantee the safety of the tenants and guests in the building. Failure to register will forfeit your security deposit of $50. We manage our own rental units. Once you arrive at the building, and after you retrieve the key you may proceed directly to your unit. Follow the directions in your arrival instructions to retrieve the key.
3. NON SMOKING POLICY - This is a “NON SMOKING” unit. Absolutely No smoking.
4. PETS - NO Pets are permitted in the unit.
5. KEY - You can retrieve key by following the direction we provide you prior to your arrival. Upon check out, please leave keys on the kitchen counter-top. Lost/damaged key will forfeit your $50 security deposit.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are provided in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, this service may be available at additional rate. Please contact us to make arrangements.
7. PARKING – Parking is available in the building for a fee. Hourly rate is $4, and daily rate is $20. If you have a rental car, proceed to the basement of the parking and park, then pay the required fee at the pay box. If you don't pay the parking fee or over your time limit, the parking management may tow your car away. There are FREE street parking and coin-operated parking nearby but they all are on first come first serve basis.
It's nice place close to Waikiki and easy to go airport. Chin and Two is good person. By the way just 10 min walk can find the Hulihuli chicken near diamond head Mt.
The room was exactly as described and perfect for a single person traveling alone. The lock box in the main lobby is a great place to leave keys while out at the beach to ensure they are not lost. Very convenient! Twu and Chin were in contact regularly to help support and offer a tour/hike for a small fee. Great hosts!
Clean apartment. Well located close to the main shopping and beach areas. Little bit of road noise from the road. Neighbours a little bit noisy on Saturday night, but only on Saturday night. Was a good base for our 3 day trip.
Nous avons séjourné pendant 2 semaines du 8 au 20 février dans ce logement, il correspondait parfaitement à la description du site, l'appartement était nickel, il y a en effet une petite cuisine, mais la plaque est très petite. L'emplacement est idéal, à côté de tout ! Il y a des masques et des tubas à disposition. En plus, Twu est adorable, il nous a emmené faire 2 superbes randonnées et a immortalisé le moment avec son appareil photo et le notre, très gentil ! Il nous a fait découvrir le poke, une excellente spécialité hawaïenne et il nous a même offert un cadeau de Saint Valentin! On reviendra sans hésiter !
We stayed for 2 weeks from February 8 to 20 in the housing, it perfectly matched the description of the site, the apartment was spotless, there was indeed a small kitchen, but the plate is very small. The location is ideal, close to everything! There masks and snorkels available. In addition, Twu is adorable, he took us to 2 beautiful hikes and immortalized the moment with his camera and ours, very nice! He showed us the poke, excellent Hawaiian specialty and he even offered us a Valentine's Day gift! We will definitely be back!
Thanks for your review!
Had a great stay at their place!
The appartment is as described cozy and clean, everything I needed was in the surrounding area and I actually just get to know Twu but he is a really nice person, who always invited my to various hiking tours.
The studio's location was perfect! Waikiki Beach is just around the corner and all your shopping needs are minutes away. My wife and I had a car which we were able to park in the building's parkade when we weren't driving all over the island. The kitchenette is very basic, but if you're creative with your meals then it's all you need. Sometimes at night the streets were a bit noisy, which can make it a bit hard to fall asleep (especially if you're a light sleeper like me), but that's what you get for being right in all the action.
Twu is a very gracious host. He took us on an amazing hike in the jungle to see waterfalls and offered other hiking experiences over the whole duration of the trip. We were both very pleased with our stay and experience, and we'll definitely be looking to stay here again on our next trip to Hawai'i.
This place was in the perfect location and definitely worth it. Twu offered to take us on sunrise and sunset hikes and made my brother and I very welcome and comfortable. It was everything as advertised. We missed our flight and Twu managed to get us another room of accommodation.
This host has 139 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Aloha and Welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu. We are Chin & Twu, we are both owners of this beautiful condo in this newly renovated Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel. We are both professional, friendly and always enjoy helping the tourist what they want to see and do. We have been living here for 15 years now and knows a lot about this island if you have any questions. Mahalo.