About this listing
This is a small studio located in the heart of Waikiki, and close to everything. This studio is ideal for two guests who love to hit the beach everyday because it's literally 1 block to the world famous Waikiki Beach
Aloha and welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu.
This is a private studio located in the heart of Waikiki in a building one block away from the beach. The building has different sizes of rooms and ours has one of the biggest in size. Most unit does not come with a balcony but ours come with not one but two balconies! This unit is big compared to your regular size hotel room.
We own one of the units in this building and is renting it out privately, that's why we can offer you the lowest price! It has a QUEEN size bed, 39" flat screen TV, A/C unit, mini kitchen, fridge and sofa. We provide clean towels, beach towels and linens. Our room is equipped with Wi-Fi.
We can also provide a hiking tour for a small fee and you can always email us for more information about which hike you are interested in, whether a waterfall hike, crater, ridges, forest, coastlines etc. Because we love to hike! We have great reviews about our hospitality.
The unit is located in the heart of Waikiki. It is only 1 block to the beach and walking distance to all the restaurants, shops. There is a grocery store only 3 minutes walk away. Close to bus stops that can take you to all the destinations you want to go, whether you want to hike Diamond Head, snorkeling at Hanauma Bay or visit the historic Pearl Harbor.
Before inquiry, please feel free to look at the calendar for availability.
Mahalo and hope to see you soon!
Located on-site are a 24-hour convenience store, internet cafe, laundromat, tour desk, and surf shop.
Paid public parking are available on-site.
Interaction with Guests
We do our best to respect guest's privacy & boundaries, and allow the guest to experience Hawaii. We will occasionally check in with you and offer hiking tour to enhance your experience here at Hawaii.
We may or may not meet you for check in. If we are able to meet you, we will provide you with key and check in instruction. If we can't meet you, we will provide you instruction to retrieve the key in advance.
We are always available to assist you and answer any questions.
Location, Location, Location! We are in the heart of Waikiki. There are so much to do and see in Waikiki. The world’s most famous beach is just one blocks away (2 minutes walk).
Street parking available around the property (free or coin-operated). Parking is also available on-site (basement garage). On-site parking is $20/day - pay at the pay box
If you only want to spend time in Waikiki, you can survive without a car. Everything is in walking distance. If you wish to explore further, you may want to consider getting a rental car.
Please review the following house rules/instruction to ensure a pleasant experience:
1. CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIME - Check-in time is 2PM. Check-out time is 11AM. Early check-in or late check-out requires prior approval.
2. ARRIVAL PROCEDURES – Registration is required. The onsite building manager required that all guests be registered with the building manager. All guest will have to complete a form (we will provide copies of the forms in the unit), and provide a copy of your photo identification (passport, driver license, etc.). This registration procedure is to guarantee the safety of the tenants and guests in the building. Failure to register will result in penalty to us. We manage our own rental units. Once you arrive at the building, and after you retrieve the key you may proceed directly to your unit. Follow the directions in your arrival instructions to retrieve the key.
3. NON SMOKING POLICY - This is a “NON SMOKING” unit. Absolutely No smoking.
4. PETS - NO Pets are permitted in the unit.
5. KEY - You can retrieve key by following the direction we provide you prior to your arrival. Upon check out, please leave keys on the kitchen counter-top. Lost/damaged key will result in $50 fee charged to you to replace the key.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are provided in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, this service may be available at additional rate. Please contact us to make arrangements.
7. PARKING – Parking is available in the building for a fee. Hourly rate is $4, and daily rate is $20. If you have a rental car, proceed to the basement of the parking and park, then pay the required fee at the pay box. If you don't pay the parking fee or over your time limit, the parking management may tow your car away. There are FREE street parking and coin-operated parking nearby but they all are on first come first serve basis.
Twu is a really friendly Host. He took me Westcoast sunset trekking, it was amazing experience. Chin & Twu's studio was exactly same with their picture. it was just 1 block away from Waikiki beach. There's a parasol, snokle set, beach mat and trekking shoe. everything was there. Good location, good price and nice host!
Petit appartement sympathique situé au coeur de Waikiki, Twu est un hôte disponible et très sympathique. Il avait même des Kona beers au frais :-) Merci et à bientôt!
The communication from Twu prior to our arrival was first-rate so finding the apartment and getting through security was a breeze. The location was great as it was within easy walking distance of central Waikiki and the beach. The apartment was as shown in the photos and well equipped a short stay.
I booked a solo trip to Honolulu on a whim and it turned out to be a very enjoyable 4 days. Twu was very personable and made sure everything was okay from the get-go. On top of that, he was an experienced hiker who took me and a couple of other Airbnb hosts on waterfall hikes two days in a row. These hikes were definitely a highlight of my trip since they weren't the typical hike trails that are overcrowded by tourists.
As far as the apartment, the interior looks the same as the pictures in the listing. The Wifi is decently fast (~20Mb/s) and the unit comes with two small balconies and cable TV, so if you want to take a break from the beach and chill at home, you can. Also, the lockbox inside the apartment building are great for storing your keys while you are at the beach boarding, surfing, playing volleyball, etc.
Overall, it was a very pleasant stay!
c'est un bel appartement, situé a une centaine de mètres de la plage, avec 2 balcons, mais il n'est pas bien entretenu.
Mais je le recommande car c'est un joli appartement bien aéré bien ensoleillé, au centre de waikiki.
Everything was perfect. We had a really nice stay. Twu answered every single question and gave us a lot of helpfull hints. We gonna see him on another Island again and do a tour together. Location was great - close to everything you need. Definitely recommand able!! We would come back anytime. Mahalo!
This host has 153 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Chin & Twu
Aloha and Welcome to the beautiful island of Oahu. We are Chin & Twu, we are both owners of this beautiful condo in this newly renovated Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel. We are both professional, friendly and always enjoy helping the tourist what they want to see and do. We have been living here for 15 years now and knows a lot about this island if you have any questions. Mahalo.