Very charming one bedroom flat
The flat is located in Jardim Botânico District, at the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro , one block away from the Bothanical Gardens , 2 blocks from the Lagoon , and a 30 min walk to Ipanema Beach .
The district is very charming with lots of bars, restaurants , supermarkets , bakeries banks and transportation 24hs . There ' s a lot of nature around and many artists have chosen Jardim Botânico to have their studios , like me .
I can help you out with information on how to get around . I speak fluent english , french and have some knowledge in spanish . . .
• One week during New Year : 2200 Brazilian reais .
• One week during Carnival : 2200 Brazilian reais .
• The rates during the Olympic Games and the World Cup are not yet defined .
House Rules :
Due to previous embarrassment I am obliged to list the following rules:
• Since the kitchen is of common use, we ask you to keep it clean and use only for cooking and storing food. No meeting or reunion shall be held in the kitchen as for other guests to feel comfortable.
• No fried food allowed.
• It is strongly forbidden to bring other people into the flat.
• The use of intimate clothes or underwear only is not allowed in the kitchen.
• Tenant shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made, as soon as we are notified as to the motive and value of said fine.
• If you get into trouble with the police involving illegal behavior, we will not be able to assist you in any way. The owner of the flat has no responsibility to help you in such a case.
Welcome ! ! !