About this listing
Amazing REAL two bedroom located in a NYC Historic Landmark building! Everything included ... (URL HIDDEN) in apt, A/C, WiFi, etc.
Stay on the Upper East Side, Walk to Central Park and the Met Museum! Very safe and easy :)
AS OF APRIL 2015... COMPLETELY REDONE and NEWLY FURNISHED. No more maintenance needed!
Renting long term including EVERYTHING.. all utilities, cable, wifi, a/c.
RENT FROM A NATIVE NEW YORKER! Why?
I make your trip to NYC easy!
I rent out my entire TRUE REAL TWO BEDROOM with washer/dryer in the apartment, television in each room,, highest speed internet possible, wifi, linens ... ALL INCLUDED! :) You have the entire apt to yourselves :)
• I can get you tickets to off-broadway, comedy, jazz for $10
• I can get tickets for some Broadway shows for about $45
• A HAMMOCK in the apartment for you to swing the day away!
• A true TWO bedroom.. not a fake wall thrown up to make it into a 2 bdrm
• WASHER DRYER IN THE APARTMENT! NO NEED TO PAY FOR LAUNDRY!
Each bedroom has internet, wifi, and cable TV with a flat screen as does the living room!
It's an amazing two bedroom located in a gorgeous HISTORIC building on the Upper East Side. Apartment includes Washer/Dryer in the apartment, wifi, linens, etc.
- You are IN manhattan... WALK EVERYWHERE! :)
- 13 minute walk to CENTRAL PARK, MET. Museum & Whitney.
- 10 minute cab to the Greenwich Village
- 7 minute walk to Subway (takes you to Times Square in 6 min)
- 5 minute walk to Gracie Mansion and Charles Shutz Park
- 2 minute walk to over 290 restaurants
- 1 minute walk to three different buses
- Wireless Internet
- Extremely Safe. Private Security Monitored at night.
- Video entryway
- Great view from the roof of the river and the city!
- Flat screen 28 inch TV and internet.
- Floor to ceiling windows for tons of sun during the day
- Exposed brick !
- Fully Furnished * Stainless Steel Appliances *
A more longwinded explanation of the apartment …
A bit about the apartment, it is a two bedroom with 3 floor to ceiling windows (one in the bedroom and two in the living room). The apartment is very clean, in a very safe neighborhood and looks great.
The second bedroom is small, but has a wall to ceiling window in it, as well as exposed brick, air-conditioning, and full size Sealy bed. It also has a large closet and three small dressers to put your things in.
The kitchen will be stocked with plates/dishes/cups/cutlery etc, as well as pots and pans. We installed new cupboards, new sink, new stainless microwave, and redid the butcher block countertops year.
The floors are parquet wood flooring throughout the apartment and there are two areas where the wall is exposed brick, so it provides you with a great look and an attractive apartment.
There are also bookshelves, coffee table, brand new leather couch, chaise lounge, and ottoman, small dining area, ceiling fans, and air conditioner. There are several plants in the apartment as well to give it a homey feel.
The Upper East Side is incredibly safe with no problems as far as crime or drugs etc. You can feel safe walking around at night when coming back late from work without a problem.
The building does provide a night security officer who monitors the area at night to ensure safety, but if you speak to anyone about our neighborhood they will confirm that there are never any problems.
I am close to everything ... with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd avenues being a 3 minute walk away and literally thousands of restaurants and bars of all different tastes, from Italian, Ethiopian, Peruvian, Argentinean, American, English, French, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian, Sushi, etc. Literally there is everything right near by. If you would like to see.. you can go to (URL HIDDEN) and see all the 546 restaurants that are in our neighborhood alone.
Central Park, the Met, the Guggenheim, are all a 13 minute walk away or a 3 minute cab ride. All areas of the city are completely accessible without a problem via cab, bus, or subway. There is even a taxi stand right nearby that takes you to Wall Street/Downtown in 10 minutes for only 6$ a person.
Anyway ... hope that helps ... if you have any other questions please let me know. I will try and get back to you right away.
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE:
1. Are Linens Included?
Yes... clean and new linens are provided for you.. no worries about having to bring that with you. Save the space in your bag! :)
2. Do you provide me with keys for the apartment?
Yes.. I provide you with two sets of keys ... and have family in the city to help you if you locked yourself out.
3. Is a laundry mat nearby?
No need.. since I have a washer and dryer in the apartment
4. Is there any additional fees?
No.. I don't charge any extra fees.. as a lot of other places do.
5. How do I know if the apartment is going to be clean?
I have a cleaner come in between guests... ALL PAID BY ME ... so no hidden cleaning fees for you.
6. Can I cook and use the kitchen?
Cook your heart out!
7. Are there a lot of stairs to get into the apartment/building?
I live on the first floor.. and so there are exactly 6 small steps to get into the apartment. I have had elderly persons rent the apartment who were concerned about stairs.. but it isn't a problem at all.
8. Do you have wifi?
There is also wifi if you bring your own computer.
ANYWAY... whew.. long winded perhaps.. but I hope that helps. Feel free to contact me and ask any questions you may have
SIMPLE HOUSE RULES:
1. There is NO SMOKING in the apartment. I am very allergic so can not have anyone smoking in the apartment. Please go outside if you need to smoke :) Sorry for the inconvenience.
2. ONLY guests who are registered on the reservation are allowed in the apartment. Make sure to reserve for the amount of people that will be staying. If you have others stay in the apartment, your contract will be void and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
3. All guests need to provide a copy of an identification, as the building wants to know who is residing in the building.
4. No pets (I am highly allergic - so sorry)
5. The apartment should be returned as you found it:
- In same condition you found the apartment
- All garbage thrown out
- All dishes washed.
6. If you break/destroy something, you need to alert me to the fact as soon as possible. We reserve the right to take out charges for repairs/damages from the security deposit.
7. Unless discussed previously with the owner in writing, check-in is at 3 pm and check out is at 11 am. If you do not abide by this, your security deposit will not be returned.
If you do not follow these rules,, your deposit will not be returned. (This has NEVER happened but have had several people not follow the simple rules.. sorry :D)