Apartment with magnificent sea views, fully renovated in 2012. Offering comfort. Located on the seafront in the center of the city close to shops and restaurants.
L'appartement est très bien situé, au cœur de La Panne, et avec une vue exceptionnelle sur la mer et la digue. Il est spacieux pour 6 personnes. Il y a tout le nécessaire pour passer une séjour agréable. Jules communique très bien et rapidement. Les enfants peuvent aller jouer sans danger sur la digue et dans le sable. Les restaurants et les magasins sont à côté ou tout proche.
Séjour très agréable dans un appartement très fonctionnel.
Vue sur mer très sympa!
Alles war wie beschrieben. Wetter hat auch gepasst. Leider hat die Sauberkeit der Wohnung etwas zu wünschen übrig gelassen. Aber alleine wegen dem Ausblick kann man locker darüber hinweg sehen. Alle Geschäfte sind top zu erreichen. Für den kostenlosen Parkplatz muss man ca. einen KM gehen. Dies ist aber leicht aufgrund der Gebühren für Parkplätze locker zu verkraften. Ein Kleiner Tipp. Das Appartement ist nicht direkt mit dem Auto zu erreichen. Nur von 07:00 - 10:00 Uhr. also Freunde, bitte dann in der zeit be- und entladen.
Everything was as described. Weather has also fitted. Unfortunately, the cleanliness of the apartment has left something to be desired. But alone because of the view you can see loosely over it. All transactions are to reach the top. For free parking you have to go about a KM. But this is easy to cope with loose due to the fees for parking. A little tip. The apartment is not directly accessible by car. Only From 07:00 - 10:00 clock. So friends, please be loaded and unloaded at the time.
I booked this flat with 5 friends And we had 4 babies with us. That flat was just perfect; a lot of lights, in front of the sea ( amazing And relaxing view), really spacious and there is all you need inside. Jules were really present before and during the trip, he gave us all the information we wanted to.
The bed are really confortable and the flat really clean. I strongly recommend it. We will come again!
What we liked:
+ everything was exactly as described, the pictures you see 100% reflect what you get
+ modernized apartment in ways of wall painting, flooring, new bathroom, kitchen I´d accept beein modern as well, 100% functional
+ except one sleeping room the rooms are all spacy, huge living/dining room area with a great sea view
+ very central area in the middle of the beach´s pedestrian area
What we did not like:
- getting to the last meters was a mess as we could not park right next top the apartment, new renters: make yourself familiar with the parking area and dont forget to buy a EUR 2 parking ticket. I was in stress mode, forgot that, after returning to the car (just 10 minutes away) I already got fined with EUR 25. Not a warm welcome, De Panne!
- clean: the apartment was not clean by our standards (bathroom and toilet OK, but we fund it dusty and in the kithchen we had to clean the oven and the fridge.) Also, the material to clean the apartment was in a bad conditon (used, dusty brush, vac cleaner bag full)
- we cld not use the the 3rd, smallest bedroom (the children one). Sure, everything was there and working but it was sticky there. There was a window but that lead to a tiny inner quad that smelled of waste. We could not let our kids sleep there. This 3rd bedroom was mainly used as a place to store our luggage. Kids slept in out bedrooms instead.
- one bedroom really gave us a hard time sleeping there because of a very old rust (I think the matrace was OK)
- living room: the rocking chair was broken, the sofa was "OK" but not really "clean"
We knew in advance that there was no washing machine, no parking and no Wi-Fi. I organized a closed and safe parking privately for roughly EUR 130 for 2weeks (via agance Mulier) not far away. There is also a couple of public washing saloons not far away.
Everything as described, nice view! Large spaces, except that the access was a bit difficult via the elevator and stairways (not adapted to physically disabled people), appartment not really cleaned before our arrival.
I'm a 30 year old guy who like discover new country and amazing people.
I'm a great fan of football and i want to discover the colombian culture
your place seems to be the best to discover Bogota.