About this listing
This private room “Cosy Single Room in Dublin City!” is located in a modern apartment in the HEART in Dublin’s City Center! Dublin is LITERALLY on your doorstep! This includes TONS of pubs, restaurants, shopping, music, and galleries!
Hello! Thanks for checking out my listing! You have found the BEST SINGLE room in Dublin! Perfect for 1 person on their own!
This is the best value for money room in Dublin!
This private single room is located in a modern apartment in the HEART in Dublin’s City Center! Dublin is LITERALLY on your doorstep! This includes TONS of pubs, restaurants, shopping, music, and galleries!
This is a private room with a comfy single bed, 1 night stand on the side of bed, electricity outlets to charge your devices, a mirror, and a lock on the door for your security and privacy. This room can accommodate only 1 person. High Speed WiFi is included FREE OF CHARGE. Towels, and complimentary toiletries are provided too!
I offer inexpensive, clean, secure, and centrally located accommodation in Dublin that is great value for money. This room is a great option for tourists and business travelers who wish to be located right in the centre of Dublin, but also want clean modern accommodation at a competitive price.
Thanks again for checking out my listing and I hope to host you soon! :-)
I have 9 rooms in 3 different apartments (3 rooms in each) in Dublin, all in Dublin City Centre.
Links to rooms on Parnell Street:
“Great Room in Dublin City Centre!!!”
“Large En Suite Room in Dublin City!”
“Single Room in Dublin City Centre!”
Links to rooms on Cathal Brugha Street:
“Amazing Location in Dublin City!”
“Awesome Room in Dublin City Centre!”
“Bright Room in Dublin City Centre!”
Guests will have access to their room, high speed WiFi, a shared shower, toilet and sink.
Interaction with guests
I will not meet you during your stay. I will not be home. I list rooms in my apartment on Airbnb because I travel internationally a lot. As I will not be home I will not be able to offer you any interaction in person. I am always available to you via Airbnb messaging should you need anything or have any questions.
My caretaker checks in my guests and cleans my rooms, he will meet you to check you in and answer any questions you may have about the apartment.
There is a guide in your room of “things to see and do” I have listed some restaurants, pubs, and some local attractions.
My caretaker is available to you should you need anything or if you have a question, all you have to do is call him or message me on Airbnb. :-)
We are located right in the heart of Dublin city centre so you have easy access to shopping and restaurants (Henry Street, Grafton Street) and sight seeing destinations like Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green, and Temple Bar. The apartment could not be more centrally located! :-)
It is just a 1 minute walk to Dublin's historic O'Connell Street, so Dublin city is on your doorstep. It is a short walk away to most major bus routes, the Luas, Taxis, and Connolly Station (serving Dublin DART and national Irish Rail routes).
Other things to note
I will not be home during your stay, you will not meet me. My caretaker will check you in.
My caretaker cleans the rooms after every guest checks out. He cleans the common areas and the bathrooms daily.
Fresh clean bedding and towels are provided for every guest. If you need more towels, just ask my caretaker :-)
I provide clean budget rooms for a budget price. Better than a hostel, but not as fancy as a hotel. You are staying in a room in an apartment.
This room has no window, there is a ventilation system in the room so it won’t get stuffy.
This room is small, if you need a lot of space this may not be the right room for you.
You must call when you arrive to the apartment complex, this absolutely is mandatory. I do not have a front desk or reception like a hotel would. You must call, this way my caretaker knows you are outside of the apartment complex to be collected, check you in, and give you keys. If your mobile phone does not work in Ireland, please use a payphone to call.
There will be other guests in the apartment during your stay, you are booking a room not an entire apartment. Your room is not shared, the apartment is shared.
The shower, toilet, and sink is shared between guests. There is a lock on the bathroom door for your privacy.
Sorry, there is no kitchen or living room available for your use.
There is no wardrobe in this room.
There is no clothes washer or dryer available for your use. In my “House Manual” section you will see I have provided the address and contact information of a laundromat near my apartment.
You will have to walk up stairs to get the apartment and to the room, there is no elevator.
Sorry, I can't store luggage before you check in or after you check out. In the “House Manual” section you find contact details of a tourist office near my home who provides this service for a small fee.
There is no "free" or "guest" parking available. You will find the address and contact information of a parking garage nearby in the “House Manual” section.
Check in is from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m (midnight). No guests will be allowed to check in after midnight as my caretaker does not work after midnight. Once you check in you can come and go when you please. Check out is anytime before 10 a.m.
The following House Rules are very important to me, I take them very seriously, and exist solely so to aid in the quality of your stay.
As I host multiple Airbnb guests in 3 different rooms in this apartment it is important that the rules are followed so all Airbnb guests have a clean, quiet, and enjoyable stay. My House Rules are mandatory and must be followed if you wish to stay. I have created these rules from experience and exist only to ensure all guests have a great stay.
-You must call when you arrive to the apartment complex, this absolutely is mandatory. I do not have a front desk or reception like a hotel would. You must call, this way my caretaker knows you are outside of the apartment to be collected, check you in, and give you keys. If your mobile phone does not work in Ireland, please use a payphone to call or find some other means of calling. Again calling is mandatory and it the ONLY way to notify my staff you are there to be checked in.
- It is against Airbnb rules and against my House Rules to book on behalf of another person/people. You must be staying in the room yourself. You can not use someone else's profile to book.
- Only you and your guest(s) will be checked in. If you have guests, only you and the number of guests you have booked and paid for will be checked in. No additional unpaid guests are allowed. You must be present at the time of Check In, for your guests to be checked in. Your guests will not be checked in without you.
- No unauthorized guests or visitors.
- No parties, events, or gathering are allowed in the room or apartment.
- No shoes may be worn in the apartment. Please wear slippers.
- You are expected to tidy up after yourself during your stay and before you check out and keep your room and the apartment tidy. Do not leave your trash all over the apartment after you check out, put it in the bin.
- Please take off all the bed clothes (fitted sheet, duvet cover, and pillow cases) and leave them on the floor when you check out
- You are not allowed to yell, use abusive language, threaten, intimidate, bully, or otherwise argue with me, my caretakers, neighbors, or other Airbnb guests: doing so will mean an immediate removal from the property.
- This means no loud music, loud conversation, or other loud noise.
- Please be considerate to your fellow Airbnb guests staying in other rooms in the same apartment
- Do not use the shower, toilet, and sink to excess for long periods of time.
- You are required to clean after yourself after you use the bathroom, this means mopping up excess water, cleaning your own hair out the drain, and using the shower spray provided so it will be clean for other guests to use after you.
- No consumption of illegal drugs or alcohol in the apartment. You are not allowed to be under the influence of unprescribed/illegal drugs or alcohol while in the apartment.
- Do not be antisocial or violent.
- Please attempt to conserve electricity. Turn off lights and heaters when not in use. It helps me keep my prices low.
- I do not allow guests to stay in my rooms anonymously. Your Airbnb profile will need to include a clear photo of your face, contact details, and you must verify an “offline I.D." with Airbnb. This will need to be a Passport or Driver's license. This requirement of mine is to aid in your safety and the safety of the other guests who will be staying in my apartment at the same time as you.
- Check in is from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m (midnight). No guests will be allowed to check in after midnight as my caretaker does not work after midnight. Check out is before 10:00 (10 a.m.) on the morning after your last night booked.
- Once you check in you can come and go when you please, there is no curfew but please be quiet if coming back in late at night as to not disturb other guests.
- If you break any House Rules you will have to leave immediately and will be escorted out by my caretaker
- Breaking any of the House Rules will result in a €100 fine per day for every day of your stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 2110 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an international lawyer, who loves travel, learning new languages, and I love meeting interesting people from all over the world!
If you are staying in one of my listings please note that I am frequently traveling so you most likely will not meet me in person, but my caretaker is always available to help you if you have any needs.