Villa Blue key is overlooking on top of a hill the Agia Pelagia Bay , a place like a piece of art made by nature. Earth and sky collide offering an unforgettable blue sensation across our field of view.
Enjoy your sun tan next to the swimming pool (can be heated with an extra charge), while gazing amazing uninterrupted sea views. Agia Pelagia features two sandy beaches with crystal clear waters and both of them are organized.
Blue key villa is in the middle of Crete, very well suited as base of operations for daily excursions around the island. In its 300 square meters of property it has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 10 people. There are 3 double bedrooms, a 3 single beds bedroom elegantly decorated and they have air condition, WIFI and balconies offering amazing sea views. On the ground floor there is a fully equipped kitchen with all modern comforts, a dining area and a living room. The latter has a flat screen TV with cable and satellite reception, a fireplace and cozy comfortable sofas with view across the sea. At the outside area of the villa, there are sun beds, a BBQ area, a Jacuzzi, a 40 square meters pool and a children’s pool. A car is essential while staying in the villa and a parking is available as well.
Lower Ground Floor: Living room, kitchen, dining area, double bedroom and WC/bathroom
Ground Floor: Living room, dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, WC/shower
First Floor: Double Bedroom, 3 single bed bedroom, WC
-Heated pool. Pool cover needs to be placed every night BY THE GUESTS in order heating to be effective.
-Heating of the pool is charged extra and on demand 300 euros per week.
-Pool billiard room-free of charge.
CreteVillas4u General Services:
-Cleaning Twice per week (1 week stay means 1 time cleaning/linen change, 2 weeks stay means 3 times cleaning)
-Chef Services in Villa
-Car Rental Service with additional discount for our guests
-Wine Tasting in Villa
To all the property and its grounds
Interaction with guests
We will be there to help any time you need us in case of emergency or if you are looking for a good restaurant.
1. People other than those in the Guest party that has been booked, may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest and we have to be informed.
2. You can arrive at your accommodation after 15:00 on the Arrival Date of your holiday and you must leave by 11:00 on the Departure Date. But in any case if you wish to arrive earlier or depart later than the mentioned hours feel free to contact us and we will fulfill your request if the villa is available with no extra cost.
If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact us so that alternative arrangements can be made. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property. If you fail to arrive by midday on the day after the Arrival Date and you have not contacted us, we may treat the booking as having been cancelled by you.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible.
It is essential that you contact us if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. Discussion of any criticisms with us whilst you are in residence will usually enable shortcomings to be rectified straightaway. In particular, complaints of a transient nature(example: electric power issues, warm water is out etc.) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence.
4. Smoking is allowed but we do prefer that tenants will smoke outside the villa and not inside.
5. Just outside the entrance there is space for you to leave the cars.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. We do have cleaning and linen changed twice per week. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. In Any case if you wish for the villa to be cleaned more often, it’s possible for an extra charge.
7. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 5 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival therefore it may not be warm until later that evening.
8. Pool: The pool is not covered, built to the standards of the Greek Tourism Organization EOT. Parents have full responsibility for supervision of their minor children No children under the age of 12 permitted the pool at any time without adult supervision. When using the pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is working with wood which will be provided. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces can be used during this time of the year.
11. Tenants agree to respect the property. In case of any damage that will be made, the tenants will have to pay the cost on spot and before living the villa
12. The owner agrees to provide a clean home, cleaned just before the arrival of tenants.
Cleaning is done by us, changing towels and bed linen is included in the price.