Stay in a double room in a 3 bedroom house!
The house is in a gated neighborhood, safe with remote required access at night. Safe for female guests to walk/cruise around alone.
Self-service breakfast will be provided daily.
My boyfriend and I occupy a room on one end of the house.
Your room is on the opposite side separated by the living room and bathroom with shower right outside your door.
You will enjoy our cozy place with guaranteed privacy and comfort.
The room can accommodate guests #3 and #4 with a queen-sized air mattress provided on request.
1) Large work desk with a quiet private place.
Perfect for the busy professional or student.
2) Large dresser with many drawers.
3) Fits 2 people comfortably. For guests 3-4, queen size air mattress available and makes for a tight fit.
4) Blackout curtain for a comfortable dark sleeping environment.
5) Central air conditioning for a cool comfortable environment.
6) 1 private parking space right in the front
ROOM AMENITIES / ENTERTAINMENT great for light packers and for you to have an enjoyable downtime:
1) Free high speed Wi-Fi internet access
2) Windows laptop computer available on request for surfing the internet, and watching video. Free for use inside house.
3) Book collection in living room shelf available for reading.
4) Private mini fridge with mini freezer in the room
Shared AMENITIES INCLUDED:
1) Kitchen with microwave, stove
2) Washer & dryer with detergent (free if staying 3 nights or more, $5 otherwise)
The house is less than 2 miles from Pomona Superior Court, for those with early morning court appearances.
Short driving distance to downtown Pomona, Fairplex Theater Fox Theater Claremont Theater, Western University, Claremont Colleges, Harvey Mudd, Cal Poly Pomona, Mt. San Antonio College, and Cal State Fullerton.
Literally right off the 10, 71, and 57 freeways interchange, providing easy access to Orange, Riverside, and LA counties.
Starbucks and McDonald's, Chevron, Pomona Mining Company, with Food Mart are all conveniently close by. Coco Palm is an upscale restaurant and wedding/events restaurant is less than 3 minutes away and serves a spectacular brunch!
Travelers of all ages and backgrounds welcome!
We live with a friendly kitty :)
A La Carte / Other Services Provided:
We provide other affordable a la carte services to help you with your visit to Southern California. Make your stay easier and safer with us! Don't deal with CA Taxis, Public Transit!
- Ontario Airport (Nearby) Pickup / Dropoff - $20 / $35 Round Trip
- LAX Airport Pickup / Dropoff - $50 / $90 Round Trip
- Union Station Pickup / Dropoff - $40 / $75 Round Trip
- College / University Pickup / Dropoff - $15 / $25 Round Trip
* $10 surcharge per trip after midnight PST.
I stayed at Claire and Brandon's place for a second time for a few days last week and it was just as nice as the first time I stayed there!
I had a great stay here. Claire and Brandon were lovely people, the house was very clean and quiet. Fidget the cat was very energetic!
They provided a generous amount of breakfast and helped me learn about the neighbourhood. Would stay again without hesitation!
I enjoyed my stay. It was close and convinient to visit my kids in San Dimas. Clair and Brandon were gracious to accomodate my last minute booking.
I stayed at Claire and Brandon's place a few weeks ago for a whole week. They've set up their place really nicely for AirBnB, with drawers labeled in the kitchen, breakfast basics available every morning, and the room and bathroom clean and comfortable. They took me to their favorite Mexican restaurant nearby and in general were very kind and friendly. I look forward to getting some Korean BBQ at Claire's restaurant the next time I visit!
Great host and fidget the cat was a real character! highly recommend!
- Claire is nice and accommodating. Flexible with check in and check out, which was nice since I'm not sure with LA traffic.
- Location is close to the freeway and is ~5mins away from Sheraton Pomona Conference Center.
- Good, gated neighborhood so it's safe.
- Parking on premise
- Room is clean
Can be improved
- Bathroom could use some cleaning. Not as clean as expected but not horrible. Might be due to a few guests in the house.
I needed a quiet and peaceful place to spend the night before the interview- Claire and her boyfriend's place was perfect! Sweet, kind, and gracious hosts. Quiet, clean, and breakfast was a nice surprise.
had a great time at Clair's place.The hosts were very friendly ,helpful and accommodating.I definetely recommend it.
This was my first time staying at an Airbnb. Claire's boyfriend Brandon met me at the house approximately 1/2 hour later than he said he would, but was very apologetic. When we got inside the house, Brandon apologized for not having had the time to put clean sheets on the bed yet & for their cat shredding part of the toilet paper in the bathroom. He quickly fixed the situation and showed me around the house. I met Claire later that night when she came home from work, as well as the French guest staying in the other room. All were very friendly & we stayed up late talking & getting to know each other. Their kitty Fidget is very sweet & friendly as well & loves attention. Claire & Brandon provided continental breakfast of bagels & cream cheese & coffee. Although I don't drink coffee, I had a tasty bagel & cream cheese each morning. Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The location was conveniently close to two of my destinations and seems very safe. I'd be happy to stay with Claire & Brandon again.
Claire and Brandon were EXCELLENT hosts. They graciously allowed me to stay at their place VERY last minute when my previous plans fell through. My flight was delayed and I didn't show up at their place until after 11p (2am my time) and I was exhausted. They were very respectful of my privacy and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Claire's place is tidy and if you like animals, her cat is so cute & friendly. If I didn't have to leave early the next afternoon to make my zen retreat, I could've hung out with Claire all day. She's super sweet and easy to talk to. I'd definitely stay with them again if I ever find myself back in that part of Cali.