About this listing
Aloha and welcome! My 1-bedroom 570 sq ft apartment is located on the oceanside of Hana Highway Paia, Hawaii on Maui's North Shore! Just steps away from Kuau Cove beach (150 yards), Mama's Fish House, next to Hookipa Beach and near Paia town. On the road to Hana for a trip through the tropical rainforest. Amenities includes free Wifi, one-car parking, 2 queen-size beds, bath and beach towels and a full-kitchen. Host won't be around at this location but will be available if have questions.
The closest rental from Hookipa Beach Park, One Bedroom with two queen beds and a full kitchen. Perfect for an active vacation, close to windsurfing and kiting beaches. Located inside Kuau Plaza Condos. Cable TV, Wifi, Custom Shower. Close to the beach...
Not sure how UNIQUE it is (as Airbnb suggested), but it's a really well located rental unit, it has everything you need for a fun vacation... Now don't be expecting the Ritz or the Four Seasons... It's North Shore style, you're off the beaten path, exploring the side of the island where there is no resort, and the condo is actually located in the ONLY 3 story building you will see for miles... Enjoy our unit for what it is, Four guests can stay in it with two queen beds...
Cable TV, WIFI, Full kitchen, Towels, Bed Sheets, Folding Chairs, Parking Space
You most likely won't see me, a part if something comes up, then I will be a txt message or phone call away, and will make it to the apartment as quick as I can. :-)
It's close to the Beach, easily accessible, and did I mention "close" to the beach...
You will have to rent a car, feel free to ask me about recommendations on that
10-15 mins walking distance to Paia town and bus stops. You will need a car rental to get around the island. Feel free to ask me for recommendations on car rentals.
Other things to note
Hotel Zoned, Owner paying Excise Tax and Transient Accommodation Tax
p3.description.licenseHotel Zoned, Owner paying Excise Tax and Transient Accommodation Tax
- One assigned car parking
- No smoking inside the unit or on the Lanai, keep in mind you are in a condo building, so there is neighbors, don't be loud and respect them...
- Remove shoes when entering the house. House slippers okay.
- Wash your own dishes. Clean after yourself.
- If kitchen trash is full, remove trash and throw in trash bin in the garage.
- Recycle cans and bottles, recycling area by trash bin
- Turn off lights , TV, computer, coffee machine when not in use. Save on electricity.
- Conserve water.
- Host provides bed sheets, bath towels, beach towels, hand soap, body soap, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dish detergent, fridge and storage area, a full-kitchen, utensils, pots, pans, dinnerware and flatware.
- When using host' snorkeling gear, boogie board, surfboards or car rental, use at your own risk. Host held free from liability arising from negligence or misuse of gear and/or equipment/rental.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have traveled around the world for surf in Costa Rica, Australia, Fiji and California but I always come back home really enjoying Maui, Hawaii. There's no place like home! As a host at my rental place (a vacation rental in Paia and Long-term rental in Kahului), I invite you to submerge in Maui's lifestyle and culture. Not only do I offer a place to stay for your vacation but an island experience to take away with you and treasure! Join me surfing, hiking, camping, adventure tours, local dining and entertainment (Karaoke, luaus and reggae concerts). If you are here with plans in mind like windsurfing or honeymoon, please feel free to reach out if you need direction or recommendations.