Large double bedroom that can be locked from the inside and the outside in a beautiful apartment right in the heart of Manchester city centre, five minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like. You will have your own key for your bedroom so you can lock it from the inside when you are in, and lock it from the outside when you go out. This lock is extremely secure so you can be sure that everything in your room is safe.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
When you book you will receive detailed directions to the flat and my telephone number so I can help you if you get lost. When you arrive you will receive detailed instructions for the room and I will be available to help if you need anything at all during your stay.
Everything was great at James's place. He met me promptly and was always easy to communicate with. The room and flat are exactly as described and the flat is in a good location in the center of Manchester.
Couldn't ask for more.
James was a excellent host, helped us with everything me and my boyfriend needed. Recommend to anyone who comes to Manchester to stay here.
James did an amazing job! He was welcoming and was polite. He checked in with us, but wasn't intrusive. The room was good, the heater was awesome. The kitchen facilities were great! We had full use of oven, stove, microwave, toaster, fridge and freezer! As well as he provided dishes! Anything we asked for he went out of his way to get for us. Extra towels, no problem! A lot of comments were made about noise from the street, but they were highly over-exaggerated! The noise didn't bother us at all. Ear plugs we're provided, but we didn't need them. We were right downtown and didn't need to take public transportation at all. We were walking distance from everything! The nightlife was great and having our own keys allowed us to feel secure, because you can lock your bedroom from inside and out so we didn't have to worry about our personal items. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay James!
Great comfortable room (as described), amazing location and very caring host. The bathroom could do with a bit of TLC, but overall great value for money. I would definitely stay there again.
Sorry we leave in the early morning and failed to say goodbye to James. James is a nice guy and his room is clean and big (enough for two). Though it is a little bit different from the photo.
Great location and value for money. Easy to reach all touristy attractions. Nice, warm room. Would recommend staying here.
James gave great directions to find the flat from the train station. He was very efficiant and clear, and the room is large and spacious. The flat is in a fantastic location for central Manchester and exactly what i was looking for.
This host has 292 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews