Large double bedroom that can be locked from the inside and the outside in a beautiful apartment right in the heart of Manchester city centre, five minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like. You will have your own key for your bedroom so you can lock it from the inside when you are in, and lock it from the outside when you go out. This lock is extremely secure so you can be sure that everything in your room is safe.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
When you book you will receive detailed directions to the flat and my telephone number so I can help you if you get lost. When you arrive you will receive detailed instructions for the room and I will be available to help if you need anything at all during your stay.
The reservation was canceled 24 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Everything perfect. We enjoyed especially the near city center. James did everything that we feeled welcome. The flat was tidy and calm. bed was comfortable and it was enough space in the room. So ... everything perfect. Thanks James.
Great location. James was a great host. Left a comprehensive house rules and necessary note about the room. Recommended.
The place was really convenient, we came from Piccadilly station by train and it was just about 10 (or less) mins walk down to his apartment. Apartment was just 10-15 mins away from Chinatown and Market Street. Well, if you're lazy like me, there's a bus about 5 mins walk away that goes almost everywhere. We also took a straight bus (which I think was only about 10 mins away) to Old Trafford stadium as well.
James was really friendly, he explained to us everything we needed to know the moment we reached. He even gave us a map that showed all the "tourist" spots. He really made sure that we were comfortable in his apartment. Room was as shown, clean toilet and kitchen.
Would highly recommend to stay. Thanks James! X
Didn't spend a great deal of time in James' flat due to being out late and then leaving early the next morning but I was very happy with my stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the location was absolutely perfect for me: ideal for gigs at the Ritz or Gorilla and close to transport (between Piccadilly and Oxford Road stations). Despite being warned that there could be some noise from outside, I had a very peaceful night's sleep! Thanks James.
Had a great stay. James was flexible with my arrival and offered advice on where to go in Manchester.
Minutes from the station was a plus
James was a very efficient host. Right after arriving, I had the keys and he helped me become familiar with the room and surrounding area. The apartment is very clean and modern. All the amenities advertised are there and in pristine condition. The apartment is located right near the university and downtown Manchester, so walking everywhere is feasible too. The room was comfortable and I had a great stay :D
This host has 318 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews