Large double bedroom that can be locked from the inside and the outside in a beautiful apartment right in the heart of Manchester city centre, five minutes walk from the train station. I offer a Money Back Guarantee so if you are not completely happy with the room, let me know and I will compensate you in cash.
• Five minutes away from Picadilly train station, the coach station, The Gay Village, Deansgate Locks, Chinatown, The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and the shopping centre.
• Twenty minutes away from Manchester United stadium, Manchester city stadium and Manchester airport. Travelling around Manchester is very easy from the apartment as there is a bus stop right outside the building.
• I offer instant booking, so if the dates are shown as available you can click INSTANT BOOK at the top of the page to confirm a booking straight away.
• There is a shop very close to the apartment where you can buy food, drink, alcohol, cooking ingredients and most other things you will need.
• Free unlimited wi-fi internet use.
• You will have your own set of keys so you can come in and out whatever times you like. You will have your own key for your bedroom so you can lock it from the inside when you are in, and lock it from the outside when you go out. This lock is extremely secure so you can be sure that everything in your room is safe.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, fridge, washer and dryer.
• All kitchen utensils and cutlery provided so you can cook and eat as comfortably as if you were at home.
• Fresh towels provided.
• The bathroom is clean, comfortable and spacious, with plenty of hot water all day.
• I can also advise you on the best places to go and the best places to see in Manchester. I can also help you with directions, travel, and anything else you need while you stay.
• I have a SIM card with an English phone number that you can borrow if you need.
• I respond to messages very quickly.
• I am very flexible and am available for check in and check out 24 hours a day. I offer a luggage storage service so you can leave your luggage here after you have checked out.
• When you book you will receive detailed directions and my phone number so you can contact me if there are any problems.
• Last minute reservations welcome.
• Large discount for bookings of at least one month.
Phillip is a very nice and helpful host. The room is spacious with a very comfortable bed and fast WIFI. The location is quiet and located close enough to the Piccadilly Train Station and the center of Manchester to go there on foot. Thanks!
Great location, very central. We had a pleasant stay in our room which was clean and warm (it was winter). Phil was a super host, very kind and helpful. The description is fully accurate. Would definitely stay here again. Thank you!
Great stay. Really close to train station and the city centre so was ideal. Myself and my friend went to a gig at the Phones 4 u Arena which was also in walking distance. Clean apartment so I'd definitely stay again.
(Shame we didn't get chance to meet Phillip but his friend James was helpful)
Simple, clean, welcoming and without hassle. Exactly how one would want an AirBnB to be. Would go back again for sure.
The place is perfectly situated, the host is super cool and our room was big and clean! Cheap price, great place. Take it ;)
Good points: flat well located in the city centre, reasonably price.
Bad points: It was noisy (outside the building and inside) unfortunately.
But the owner has been comprehensive with me, gave apologize and cashed me back and asked me to write it every fault I could have find to improve it. He explained me he wants a very high quality. I am confident that it will be far better next time!
Lovely stay Thanks Phil and James.
I had very good experience staying at Phil's place - the very central location at a reasonable cost with all facilities you need. I enjoyed Phil's hospitality and care.
The place is fine. The best is its location. Overall, if you are not an obsessive clean person, the place is fine. My sheets had not been changed, but since there are other sheets and towels in the apartment, you can just change them yourself :) My only quirk is that it is a bit expensive for what it is. I think that 40 euros would make it more appropriate.
Somebody was suposed to welcome (email hidden) since i have told Philipp i wanted to put my luggage in his appartment before going working. Nobody came, i tried to call Philipp, leave him a message. I had a phone from a friend of him but the number was not complete on my cellular. I was waiting in a cafe until 4.45 pm, tried to send some email to Philipp. He did (email hidden), so i loose all my afternoon. After all, his friend came and philipp gave me back £10 . I found it nice.
Also the bathroom is not really clean, the carpet sweeper stay two days in the hall. The room look bigger in the picture. I had the feeling that (as many people on Airbnb) it's making money to rent a room. sometimes it's the same price as the hotel without breakfast.
Only the convenience to get the kitchen. It's hard to find any people and have a conversation since everybody stay in his room! There was another room beside mine, i'm not sure Philipp did have the time to change the bedsheets.
so i'm okay to have experience airnbnb but with a little more communication between people and more advantage than a hotel, it will be better for everybody.
It is not my fault about the communication, You did not check your email and instead relied on the text linked to airbnb email.
I sent you an email with a contact phone number to call upon arrival. It is not my fault you chose to communicate in this limited way. I gave you £10 anyway to calm you down. Even though i felt i didn't have to.
Also I have clearly mentioned in my profile that i do NOT provide breakfast and there is no living room. Please read the listing properly next time.
I also always change the bed sheets. I think you have been mistaken because I have multiple bed sheets that are the same colour/style and you may be confused with that
.You do know know the whole point of renting my room out is to make money? ..otherwise i would advertise it as free wouldn't I? Why didn't you just go to a hotel in the 1st place? It is because it is cheaper.
I'm sorry you feel this way. But i think you are just frustrated about the wasted afternoon due to your chosen communication and you have exaggerated some of your points.