If you want to spend a relaxing gateway enjoying the sounds of the waves and breathtaking sunsets in a semi private all for you beach, enjoying a great book with a Piña Colada, definitely this is the place for you and we'll be glad to host you!! :-)
Our beachfront single apartment is conveniently located at the first floor (no stairs to climb and senior citizens friendly) and it's perfect for couples or small families. It has one bedroom with A/C an a queen size bed (linens provided), one fully equipped bathroom, living room with A/C an a queen sofa bed, LCD TV with HD Cable, WI-FI, DVD/Blue Ray Player, Telephone for local Puerto Rico and Mainland US calls only (Alaska & Hawaii excluded). Also has a private balcony and a recently renovated full kitchen with all cooking utensils and a laundry. This is a beautifully maintained complex and the sunsets and views from the balcony looking on the ocean are breathtaking.
The beach is directly in front of the condo about 20 steps away and all day long you can experience the sights & sounds where the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea converge right in front of you!!! Complex is a private gated access community and includes private single parking, outdoor Grill, gated beach access, outside restrooms. Dinning is just 5 minutes away at nearby ocean front restaurants in Cabo Rojo, (also known as the Seafood Mecca in PR) which are known for their seafood, local and international cuisines.
The apartment is centrally located within less than 5 - 35 minutes driving distance to airports, golf courses, shopping centers, waterparks, movie theaters, ATM's/Banks, groceries, hospitals, beautiful nearby beaches and much more attractions located at the Northwest & Southwest areas of Puerto Rico.
Here are some places and things to do during your stay: Take a dip in the beautiful waters of Playa Sucia (La Playuela) Beach in Cabo Rojo (named one of the top 25 best beaches in the Caribbean by TripAdvisor) surrounded by the cliffs of the Los Morrillos Lighthouse. Hike to the lighthouse and see the spectacular views. You can also visit the nearby Boqueron Beach, Combate Beach, Buye Beach and La Parguera Bioluminescent Bay in Lajas. Go to Los Ratones Island via a short boat ride and snorkel and swim there too. Go hiking on the 12 miles of trail in the Cabo Rojo Wildlife Nature Refuge / Salt Flats and visitor center or visit the Guanica Dry Forest.
If you still have time don't forget to visit the Mayaguez and Cabo Rojo Plazas and visit the nearby cities of Aguadilla, Isabela, Rincon, Guanica, Lajas, Camuy, Arecibo and Ponce for a great taste of our amazing culture!!! ;-)
Guests will have access to all the amenities at the complex and all the things inside our apartment that includes: two person Kayak, Beach Kit that includes (Beach towels, beach umbrella, beach chairs, life vests, small beach cooler). Etc!!!
Interaction with guests
We provide full privacy to our guests but we are always a phone call or text away 24/7 for any q's or any type of help you may need during your stay!!! Welcome home!!! ;-)
1. 3 nights minimum stay and 10% weekly discount.
2. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is by 11am.
3. Smoking and pets are not allowed inside the apartment.
4. Telephone use is only for local Puerto Rico and Mainland US calls only (Alaska & Hawaii excluded). Any violations to this rule will be deducted from the security deposit.
5. No parties, no outside visitors and no overnight guests.
6. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
7. Guests under the age of 21 are entirely welcome but they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
8. We kindly ask you to please place things like toilet paper, wet-wipes, cotton-balls and sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin next to the toilet we've provided in the bathroom. You don't want a plumbing problem to disrupt an enjoyable stay at the beach!!
9. We do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used, put any dirty towels in the hamper, take out any trash and make sure that nothing perishable is left inside the refrigerator or at the kitchen. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
10. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C's when not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
11. Movie rentals through our HD Cable TV system is prohibited. You do have the option of watching movies on the DVD Blue Ray Player or login to your own Netflix account on the DVD player menu options. Any violations to this rule will be deducted from the security deposit.
12. We kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm. And if you want to listen to music enjoy via headphones or in your personal space.
13. $60 fee for lost apartment or beach gate keys.
14. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy of 4 requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
15. We understand that accidents happen. Any spills or damage shall be reported immediately. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
16. HAVE FUN @ THE BEACH!!! ;-)
My name is Javier Cardona and I have lived in Puerto Rico all my life. I love to travel with my family and enjoy new cultures and that's why we decided to offer our beachfront single apartment on AirBnb. We want others to enjoy our island and enjoy a wonderful beach front relaxing vacations at the beautiful West Coast of PR Joyuda Beach, also known as “The Mecca of Sea Food Restaurants in PR", that you and your love ones deserve ;-)
I look forward to hosting you!