About this listing
Mid-century duplex one mile from downtown. Please read the house rules before booking.
Gorgeous, all-private, mid-century duplex above the boulevard.
Easy one mile walk to downtown Ashland, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Lithia Park.
Owners live next door. We are happy to help you with suggestions or leave you with your privacy. He is an Ashland native and she is from Alaska.
The space is private, one level, approximately 800 sq ft, with stairs leading up to the front door. There is a large deck and great views of the valley and Grizzly Peak. Inside is nicely furnished with a full kitchen, full bathroom, washer and dryer, and a very comfortable queen bed in the larger bedroom. The smaller bedroom is a quiet sitting area without a bed.
The neighborhood is a mix of medical offices, homes, condominiums and there is a small park across the street. The bus stop is three blocks away. Our favorite breakfast spot, The Breadboard, is just a few blocks away.
Plenty of room to relax and it is perfect for one or two people.
Approved as a traveler's accommodation by the City of Ashland.
Interaction with guests
- One or two guests only
- Street parking only, please do not block mailboxes
- No shoes on inside
- No animals or pets
- No smoking anywhere on property, inside or out
- No tobacco or marijuana use anywhere on property, inside or out
- No candles or incense
- Quiet appreciated from 10pm to 7am
- Please leave fan running for at least 30 minutes after showering to prevent condensation
- When locking front door, make sure key turns 360 degrees and *clicks*
- Help conserve energy - turn off heaters or air conditioner if you open up windows or doors to the outside
-Guests only with hosts approval
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.