Mid-century duplex one mile from downtown. Please read the house rules before booking.
Gorgeous, all-private, mid-century duplex above the boulevard.
Easy one mile walk to downtown Ashland, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Lithia Park.
Owners live next door. We are happy to help you with suggestions or leave you with your privacy. He is an Ashland native and she is from Alaska.
The space is private, one level, approximately 800 sq ft, with stairs leading up to the front door. There is a large deck and great views of the valley and Grizzly Peak. Inside is nicely furnished with a full kitchen, full bathroom, washer and dryer, and a very comfortable queen bed in the larger bedroom. The smaller bedroom is a quiet sitting area without a bed.
The neighborhood is a mix of medical offices, homes, condominiums and there is a small park across the street. The bus stop is three blocks away. Our favorite breakfast spot, The Breadboard, is just a few blocks away.
Plenty of room to relax and it is perfect for one or two people.
Approved as a traveler's accommodation by the City of Ashland.
Interaction with guests
- One or two occupants only, and no guests over without host approval
- No shoes on inside
- Street parking only, do not block any mailboxes
- No pets or animals
- No tobacco/marijuana/illegal drug use anywhere on the property, inside or out
- No candles or incense
- No bikes or coolers inside (they can go on or under the deck)
- Please keep this old furniture in great shape: always use the provided cork coasters and don't set wet towels on wood or leather
- Please run the bathroom fan for 30 minutes after showering to reduce condensation, but also please don't leave it running all day
- The folded towels on the edge of the bathtub are there to keep water from running out of the shower and onto the floor
- Please do not rearrange furniture or take it outside
- Please turn off the heating or air conditioning if you leave the windows or front door open to the outside
- Quiet appreciated from 10pm-7am
- Check-out is by 11am, please leave the key on the kitchen counter
- The front door lock - this is very important. Always make sure the door is pushed closed fully, then turn the key/latch a full 360 degree rotation to lock, and the same to unlock. You'll hear a click at the end of the 360 degree rotation. A partial turn can cause a lockout.
Check-in time: after 4pm
Check-out time: before 11am