About this listing
This modern appartment in Arnhem is situated on the ground floor near the Rhine (just 200 metres!) and in the centre of Arnhem.
Note: you will have the whole house to yourself!! Total privacy!!!
The train station is on walking distance.
There's a bus-stop in the street and will get you to the centre of Arnhem or Oosterbeek in just 2 mins.
The Arnhem Museum of Modern Art is situated in my street where you can have your breakfast/lunch with a stunning view over the Rhine and Betuwe valley!
There's also a supermarket situated in the street for further need of groceries. There also is a snackbar, a chinese take-away, a bike store where you can rent bikes, a wine-store and a magazine store for newspapers, magazines, flowers and little presents, all just 200 metres away from the house.
There's a big public park in Arnhem (Sonsbeek Park) and of course national park The Veluwe is close by as well as many other museums! Without a car you can reach The Veluwe by bus and rent a bike in the park. Surely a must-do!!!
Arnhem is also known for its fashion institute and is just 1 street further and is on walking distance.
You like jogging or mountainbiking? There are many routes just located outside the house. Just put on your running -or walking shoes and explore the beautiful nature near the Rhine or the beautiful landscapes at the rim of the town of Oosterbeek!!
Arnhem Zoo (Burgers Zoo) is just 10 min by bus!!! Here you will find an abundance of exotic animals.
The appartment itself has typical '30's detailing; stained glass, meticulously detailed brick walls and has a green front and back garden with a porch in the back garden, flowers and plants. Just sit and ejoy; the front garden faces south and receives natural sunlight all day long! The back garden has total privacy. Here you enjoy the silence in the middle of Arnhem city-centre!
The interior is modern with a warm twist. It has a big dining table and a spacious sofa. Furtheron there is lots of free living space since i don't like cramped up places.
The appartment is suitable for two; one private bedroom on the second floor.
There's a large living room (cable tv and wireless internet included) with double doors to the porch and back garden.
Across the hall you will find a separate toilet. Furtheron you will find a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, combo-oven, microwave, nespresso coffee-machine, blender, refrigirator with small ice-cabinet).
Adjacent to the kitchen there is a large bathroom with a shower and a separate bath (washing machine and tumble dryer behind sliding doors).
The 2-person bedroom is situated on the second floor. There is no traffic of any kind at the back of the house, so tranquility while sleeping is guaranteed!!
The uniqueness of it all: nature, walking, running, biking, dining and shopping are all directly accessible from this beautiful house!!!
Please note that breakfast and other need of food is not included (except sugar, tea and coffee).
The appartment offers the following amenities:
Free use of:
- Wireless internet (wifi)
- Cable tv
- Linens (bedding goods and kitchen towels) and 2 bathroom towels
- Garden furniture in front and back garden.
- Washing machine/tumble dryer (washing detergent not included)
- Free use sugar, tea and coffee (Nespresso)
- Combo (microwave) oven
- Garden chairs
- Outside porch sofa (in summer)
- 100% privacy!!
Feel free to contact me any time for further questions!
First as well as second floor (bedroom).
You have the whole house to yourself; so total privacy!!!
You will find everything you need while staying in my house in the Oranjestraat, just 200 metres away: Supermarket, Winery, Chinese take-away, snackbar, bikestore and an oppulent newspaper store.
You should visit the beautiful town of Oosterbeek, just 5 minutes away.
- By airplane: Schiphol Airport is and 1,5 hour train ride to Arnhem. Simply take the train to Arnhem from Schiphol Airport. From the Arnhem train station it's just a 10 min walk to my house.
- By car: you can park your car in the street, (either Utrechtseweg or Oranjestraat). Parking is free!!
welcome in my house!
Please read this information carefully!
- Wear slippers in my house; leave your shoes at the front door
- Coffee, sugar and tea are free of use. All the rest is private.
- There is a little freezer in the top of the refrigirator
- The drawer for kitchen and eating utensils is hidden behind the right top drawer right near the combo-oven.
- Important: make sure you clean my house before you leave. That means vacuum cleaning floors, removing stains on the living room floor and wet cleaning surfaces of bathroom, kitchen and toilet. Hence: leave it as you found it at arrival.
- You can find cleaning tools under the kitchen sink and behind the sliding doors in the bathroom (bucket, mop etc.). You don't pay for cleaning costs, so cleaning is a must.
- Make sure you turn the heater in the living room back to 10 degrees when you leave.
- Before leaving collect your used bedding goods and all towels and place them in the laundry bin under the bathroom sink.
- It is not allowed to burn candles. The same goes for my fireplace.
-You can discard the garbage in the black container in my garden. If it's not there you can leave the bag under the porch.
-Check-out is at 12.
I hope you have a great stay in my house and enjoy Arnhem!