* Your private room is 16m2.
* Double bed (160x200) with good mattress!
* Gardenview and lots of light
* Positive atmospheer
* No noise from the neigbours. Very peacefull.
* Bathroom with toilet and shower
THE AREA: De Nieuwe Pijp
* The place is situated in a quiet street in the middel of Amsterdam. The Nieuwe Pijp is a lovely and lively area! Around the corner you will find many shops, restaurants, bars, coffeshops. And lovely places for cheap and good breakfast and diner.
* The main hot spots are walking distance: Museum Area 10 minutes, Albert Cuyp Market 5 min, Heineken Brouwerij 10 min, Park 5 min, Dam 15 min.
* Around the corner you will find a supermarket thats is open from 8 am - 10 pm, on sundays too.
* Organic and Turkisch foodstores very close
* From Schiphol Airport to my house is 40 minutes.
* Public Transport is around the corner, with direct connection to everywere in town! Central Station and Dam (city centre): 10 minutes. Station RAI: 5 minutes.
Please send an email for information and booking
Linda is lovely and the room is clean and bright.
Thanks for a nice stay in Amsterdam!
Our host was there on the time we agreed upon. She was friendly but after we received the keys and towels, she also left us the time on our own that we felt was pleasant.
The guest room is indeed clean and peaceful (and we stayed there on a Saturday night). The bed was big enough for tall people and has a good mattress. The pillows and 2 separate duvets seemed new and fresh. Bathroom + toilet were clean, shared with the host, but next to the guest room, so this gave a sense of privacy. The host paid attention to turn on the heating as it was a cold day.
I would recommend to stay here for a couple or two friends that stay in Amsterdam for a couple of nights. It's not very suitable to stay inside for hours, but perfect for a good night's sleep (and you probably want to go out and see the city anyway).
The price was reasonable given the location, in a calm street close to the lively De Pijp neighbourhood and centre. It's also close to the Amstel train and metro station, from which you can take the train to Utrecht in 20 minutes or rent a bicycle and make a ride along the west side of the river Amstel to Oudekerk.
The room is clean and the bed is comfortable but don't expect a pretty and cozy room, the pics are a bit too optimistic. We found the room to be a little overpriced for what you get.
The room is clean and the bed is really good. Nice contact with Linda !
Really fine room and Sweet hostess:)
clean and friendly, everything good. Thanks
Home nice and cozy, and Linda was very friendly.