Colorful Beach House only a short walk to the beach, restaurants, trolley stop, boat ramp, park and more ! Find more pictures on (website hidden), Indian Rocks Beach Vacation Rental
On The Rocks Beach Home is a colorful and eclectic 3/2 cottage 1.5 blocks from the Beach and 3 blocks from the intracoastal! Fully Equipped Property in Indian Rocks Beach filled with comfortable furnishings and privacy. The Cottage is walking or biking distance to plenty of restaurants, grocery, shopping, and more! Our property is located in a family neighborhood and is a 1400 sq ft home with a private fenced yard and two car garage...we have a very large covered front deck with trex style decking, curl up in the hammock or relax with friends and a drink, lounging at our patio set. IRB has lots of beach parks and plenty of events around the area...We gladly will be your concierge during your stay! The Cottage has a Master Bedroom and en suite Bath with Queen Size Bed, Computer Desk with wifi and a flat screen tv with basic cable. (we're big believers in not watching tv when you can watch the sunset or the palms sway!) and french door leading to rear covered deck. The Master Bath is a Tile Shower with Glass Enclosure. Our Queen Guest Bedroom also hosts a Queen Size Bed, French door leading to rear covered deck and is one step away from our Guest Bath with Jetted Tub/Shower Combo. Our Twin Guest Room has a large closet and is across the hall from the guest bath. Our comfortable and colorful Living and Dining Space offers plenty of seating and a 32" Plasma TV with DVD Player and Books. We have a Washer and Dryer and provide all linens, towels, beach gear, tennis rackets, and floats.
Perfect for Nature Lovers, Golf Enthusiasts, Surf and Beach Bums, Seniors, Honeymooners and Anyone who still lives like they're on their honeymoon !
Boat ramp 3 blocks away...Coaster's Restaurant & Bar, A Surf Shop, and a market/ice cream shop are at the end of the street...an ideal location for any type of getaway...The home is 1 block away from a children's skatepark, baseball diamond, library, police station and small park...please email or call with any questions!!
"On The Rocks" is privately owned, operated and managed. Please take the time to be sure you understand what we provide and what we'll expect from you. Please treat our home as you would expect your own home to be treated, and have a great vacation!
AGREEMENT: Renter is an adult at least 26 years old and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults.
- PETS: Pets are not allowed on premises...There are NO exceptions to this policy. Violation of this policy is subject to a loss of security deposit up to $500.
- Smoking: This is a no smoking residence. If smoke damage is detected, cleanup will be deducted from the security deposit.
- CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM but can be flexible...Early Check-in times are allowed only if the property is cleaned and ready for occupancy and prior approval is given.
- CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 am. Please be considerate and remember that it takes 2 hours to clean and turn around the home for the next occupants.
- DEPOSIT: Your deposit will be promptly returned to you after it is determined that the home has not been damaged nor are any items missing. The Deposit does not limit your liability for damage to the Deposit amount. If any damage or missing items result in repair or replacement costs exceeding the initial deposit amount, renter agrees to pay these additional sums and the additional amount will be charged to your credit card. If the Property is damaged or soiled (i.e., red wine stains on the couch) beyond normal wear and tear, you will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred for the repair of the damage by qualified and licensed contractors. Any excessive cleaning costs incurred due to dirt, spills, and use of the property beyond the normal use will likely be deducted from the deposit. Unless there is damage for which the cost of repair needs to be determined, the Deposit will be returned immediately following your departure.
- CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. In addition to your rental fee, there will be a charge of $135.00 to provide for normal cleaning. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received. Dishwashing and laundry completed and removing the trash are the responsibility of the renter and are not a part of normal cleaning. We would also appreciate it if you would make sure that the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed and dusted.
Should you arrive and the unit has not been cleaned or there is an item broken or damaged, please call the owners within the first 4 hours of check in. If there is no answer, please leave a Message. If we do not receive a call or message we cannot deal with these unforeseen issues!
- WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TV, and furnishings. Although we made every effort to anticipate most people’s needs, WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE ITEMS YOU MAY BE ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING AT YOUR OWN HOME. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using such as a special type of cooking utensil, etc. please provide for those items by bringing them with you.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING OR BUY: Although the bathroom will be stocked, you might want to bring with you personal items such as bath soap, shampoo, or any other personal toiletries. We also supply two rolls of toilet paper for the bathroom. While we make every attempt to have items such as paper towels, dish soap, cooking spices, salt, pepper, trash bags, and other non-perishable items; it is possible these items were completely used by the last renter. We do not supply unlimited quantities of these items, they are your responsibility. Generally, the kitchen has some basic staples we or a prior renter left at the unit and the cleaners did not throw out. We are not responsible for food or drink related items found in the unit when you arrive. To be responsible for these items would require us to throw out everything related to edible items after every renter, and we have discovered that by far, most renters DO NOT want to have to go shopping and purchase all food staples when they are on vacation. So please use common sense. If anything looks unfit, don’t eat it and toss it. If you have any problems with this, please do not use anything that you have not personally purchased yourself.
- SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: (Any single visit by the Police to 206 14th ave, IRB, FL due to a disturbance, will constitute a breach of this section; the property is on a special watch program and the Owners will be notified if the police are dispatched to the Property.)
a. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity shown on this contract.
b. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the use of illegal substances, and/or the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
c. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
d. Loud parties after 10 p.m., or loud music at any time that is in violation of local laws (it is illegal if it can be heard more than 75 feet from the Property).
e. Any other acts which interfere with neighbors' quiet enjoyment of their property.
Should you require the police or any emergency services to come to our address, please also notify the owners at your earliest convenience so we may have knowledge of the circumstances requiring these services. Pinellas County Beach area is a community with closely spaced homes, so please be considerate of neighbors – they are not all on vacation, and they have to go to work in the mornings or have children.
- HOLD HARMLESS / LIABILITY: The Owners do not assume any liability for, nor are the Owners insured for the loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of cable service, water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will the Owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, lack of sun, too much sun, cloudy conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, War, or other reasons beyond the Owners’ control.
Should any unforeseen issue arise that is of concern for the Renter’s safety, or the Renter’s inability to remain in the property because of broken utilities, the Owners must be contacted and each situation will be dealt with on an individual bases. Under no circumstance should the Renter expect the Owners to pay for alternate lodging should unforeseen issues arise that prevent the Renter from staying at the property.
- Patio & Stairs: Renter hereby acknowledges he or she is fully aware that the surrounding patio/deck and stairs can be dangerous, and that injury can occur to anyone who is not careful.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY - VENUE: The Renter, for themselves, their heirs, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owners from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of Renters guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owners free and harmless of any claim or suit arising thereof. Legal venue and jurisdiction for any and all legal actions in regards to this Agreement shall be in the city of Indian Rocks Beach, State of Florida, County of Pinellas.
...please feel free to ask any questions and we will gladly be your concierge during your stay...call or text anytime!
On the Rocks was by far one of the best experiences ever! Perfect location just a few blocks from the beach, nearby restaurants, and comfortable and safe neighborhood just steps from the tennis court.
With rentals you always wonder what you will encounter, but Jeanel's home was absolutely perfect with every amenity you could wish for. The posting is accurate... but this statement doesn't do this listing justice as we found the house immaculate and more comfortable than we ever expected. Perfect layout with the hammock and porch furniture on the deck to fully enjoy the mornings and sunsets.
We found ourselves being extra careful with everything in the house and trying our best to not to mess anything up because we fell in love with the experience and hope that Jeanel will have us back. It really is a perfect layout with the hammock and porch furniture on the deck to fully enjoy the mornings and sunsets.
We enjoyed our trip to this house. The location was great for walking to the beach and some good local restaurants. The drive to explore the local area was also easy. The house was clean, well equipped, comfortable and really quiet which made for a very relaxing break.
We had a great trip to IRB. The community was relatively small with very few large hotels and condo complexes like other parts of the Gulf coast. The house was very pleasant and comfortable with many amenities to make it feel like home. We especially enjoyed the short walk to the beach and nearby restaurants as well as the hammock on the deck. The listing description of the home was very accurate. The surrounding neighborhood was quiet and safe.
Description was accurate and we had a wonderful relaxing stay.
House was clean and comfortable and the location was perfect.
Love to stay there again...which is the true test when it comes to knowing if we really enjoyed it :)
Perfect location 2 blocks from a great beach. 2 blocks to a park with playground. Super clean. Loved the deck. Hope to stay again.
The house is delightfully furnished reflecting Island life, wonderfully comfortable and well equipped with a huge deck for relaxing. The neighbourhood is quiet and freindly and there are restaurants within walking distance, the french cafe/bakery was a particular favourite, wonderfaul pastries!
Jeanel is an attentive host answering all queries quickly and comprehensively.
Indian Rocks Beach is a great place to stay and this house a real gem!
Sue & Tim. February 2015.
Had a great time. The house was nearly too big for the 3 of us, next time we will be more!
“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
― Jack Kerouac, On the Road