About this listing
Unique place to rest and enjoy a gerat area!
A comfortable 50 m2 apartment with 1 bedroom, centrally located in the Raval district. This apartment is great for leisure, as well as to discover the city’s main tourist sites.
The area has excellent connections with Barcelona airport and is close to the Catalonia Square.
The apartment is recently renovated, features elegant decoration details that give a unique touch which makes a difference!
This apartment includes the following amenities and services:
- Bedroom with wardrobe
- Sofa can be used as a double bed
- Living room with integrated dining room
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Well-equipped kitchen (oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker)
- Flat screen TV with some English channels
- Towels and bed linens are provided
- Internet WiFi
- Free WiFi access available
- Free tourist guide provided
Interaction with Guests
- Telephone assistance
- 24hs Airbnb chat assistance
Boqueria Fresh market
(Barcelona Metro) Station "LICEU"
Linea L3 (5 minutes away from the apart)
Other Things to Note
1. ARRIVAL: I'm happy for you to check in early or check out late if there are not other guests before or afterwards, otherwise check in is from 15:00 and check out by 11:00 to allow plenty of time for the flat to be professionally cleaned. You can always store your bags on the lockers close to Catalonia Square. Please check on google “lockers barcelona”.
2. How do I submit a reservation request?
Enter your dates & click the Book It button.
You’ll find the Book It button on a listing or in a message thread. Make sure to enter your exact reservation details before you click, then review all details from the checkout page.
3. What is Instant Book?
The Instant Book feature allows you to book instantly without having to wait for my confirmation. This is a bit like a pre-approval without the need for a me to manually pre-approve each guest. I have made this listing available through Instant Book, once the reservation details and payment information are submitted the reservation is automatically confirmed on the site.
4. How does the Airbnb payment system work?
The payment system is secure, reliable, and convenient, supporting many currencies.
When your reservation is accepted, the payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full.* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, they hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to me. This gives you security that everything is as expected.
5. How does Airbnb handle security deposits?
A security deposit helps protect hosts and guests from accidents that occur during a reservation. For example: spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key.
Details on the process:
24 hours before check-in, the guest's credit card is authorized for the amount of the deposit.
48 hours after the checkout date, the authorization is released if the host does not make a claim.
This will be your home, not a hotel, make yourself comfortable and relax: -)
- Please do not smoke in the house
- Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum
- Please, no drugs and no party inside the apartment
- Please make sure the door is locked with the key
- Please do not leave trash in the apartment after your checkout
- Normal check-in time from 15:00 to 20:00 (no charge)
- After 20:00 (8PM) to 22:00 (10PM) applies 30 €
- After 22:00 (10PM) to 23:00 (11PM) applies 45 €
- We DO NOT do checkins after 23:00 (11PM)
- Checkins on bank holidays applies 25 €
- Lost keys / stolen (new set of keys (replacement)) applies 50 €
- In case of a night assistance (after 22:00 (10PM)) applies 50 €
- Be careful on the streets of Barcelona and make sure to enjoy yourself and Barcelona! :-)
- Stays more than 7 nights, applies 25 €
- Towel and bedsheets change
- Extra bed and bed sheets on demand of the guest applies 10 € / stay