About this listing
We also have other rooms in Bangkok, please feel free to check it out
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2653929 (Same Building)
Our 1 bedroom condominium is located right on the Sukhumvit main road. It is literally next to sky train BTS Udomsuk station (2 min walk)
There is a also nearby 24hr supermarket, coffee shop and plenty of street food (2 min walk).
Our room is fully furnished. It is very large, 52 sq.m.
The bedroom, living room and kitchen are properly partitioned. It is fully equipped with WIFI, 42" LCD TV with cable, fridges, air condition, iron and cooking apparels.
You also get free access to large rooftop swimming pool and fitness within the perimeter.
In terms of the neighborhood and location, the neighborhood is mainly a residential area so there are plenty of street food/morning market.
The location is fully accessible by mass transit i.e.
- BTS SkyTrain : Udomsuk Station
- Bus Station : 5 mins walk
- Free shuttle to MegaBangna/IKEA : 5 mins walk
Transportation from/to the airports is also easy
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport : 20 mins taxi
- Don Muang Airport : 40 mins on BTS then 20 mins taxi
We actually live very close by (less than 10 minutes to the place so we are always happy to help with anything :)
- Downtown Shopping area, Siam Square,Siam Paragon, MBK, Central world : 25 mins on BTS
- BITEC (Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre) : 5 mins on BTS
- Thong Lor, Phrompong, Asoke, for bar and restaurants : 10 - 15 minutes on BTS
- Silom Road, Patpong : 30 mins on BTS
- MegaBangna (Department Store) - 20 mins on free shuttle
We provide and you will have access to the following
[In your room]
- 42" LCD TV with local cable TV
- Fridge & Freezer
- Kitchenware (magnetic stove, pot&pan, oven, microwave, plates and etc.)
- Iron & Ironing board
- Free weekly cleaning
- Soap and shampoo
[Within the building]
- Rooftop garden
- Laundry facility (coin operated)
Interaction with Guests
We are always happy to help with queries you have.
We will be there to greet and give you when you check in and answer any question.
Our place is non-smoking
(Please kindly smoke outside not inside our room)
No pet is allowed
Your understanding is deeply appreciated
About the Host, Kay
My family owns several condominiums in Bangkok, particularly around Udomsuk/Sukhumvit area which is where we live.
We hope to provide affordable accommodation as well as services for your visit to Bangkok. It is our priority to ensure you have a pleasant stay and feel as much at home in Bangkok.