** Stay close to the famous Winter Market on Riesenradplatz, open daily from Nov. 18 until Jan. 7, only 7 min' walk**
One bedroom apartment in a very nice and quiet area close to a park, food market and public transport.
Super bright and sunny place in very good condition.
Located on the 4th floor with an elevator in a typical older Viennese building which was recently completely renovated.
Fully equipped kitchen, separate toilet and bathroom.
The apartment consists of an entrance hall, 1 living room, 1 bedroom, shower and toilet. The apartment is very bright, completely furnished and very modern designed.
If this apartment is not available for your dates, pls check out my other apartment in this building: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20233044
The apartment is all yours, please use it as it was your own property.
If you open it, close it;
If you borrow it, return it;
If you turn it on, turn it off;
If you break it, fix it;
If you use it, take care of it;
If you make a mess, clean it up;
If you move it, put it back,
Interaction with guests
Please contact me anytime during your stay in case you have any questions.
Other things to note
In case you book the apartment for two people I will provide you bed sheets for one double bed, if you need extra bed sheets for the sofabed please write me in advance.
Extra bed sheets: 10 Euro.
In case you book for more than two people, extra bed sheets are already included.
Check-in: 3 pm - 8 pm
Late check-in: 8 pm - 11 pm 10€ extra, 11 pm - 1 am 20€ extra.
Check out: 12 pm
To make sure everyone is happy I would ask you to keep the following house rules:
• Please no shoes indoors
• Please no loud music after 10 pm
• If you wish to sleep separately pls let me know in advance otherwise I'll not have bed sheets for the second bed.
• A fee of 50 Euro will be charged in case you lose the keys
• In case you are delayed by more than 30 min on the agreed check-in time and you did not contact me or my colleague (at least 1 hour before), you have missed your check-in time. Please contact me by phone or Airbnb chat for a new check in appointment, which will be charged with an additional fee of 10€.
• Please note that if you are staying for more than one week, the apartment will need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. In this case the apartment will be cleaned completely, including fresh towels and bed sheets. You will need to pay for this service 30€.
• If you need a baby cot or a baby feeding chair, pls contact me in advance- price upon request.
From Dec 28, 2017 - Jan 02, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.