About this listing
A really nice affresco on the walls, etnic decoration and a great environment make of this room an exciting place! 1minute away from Termini Station and 10 minutes away from collosseum! An unbelievable neighbourhood that collects all magic of Rome!
WE RENT MINIMUM 2 PERSON!
This amazing room is in front of Termini Station (15mt) in the street Giovanni Giolitti, 1km away from the colosseum and Fori Imperiali, and it is easy to reach any part of rome, and leave to any part of Italy.
Check-in after 22h (10pm) has an extra charge of 10€.
The house has 2 rooms, 1 kitchen/living room, 1 bathroom e 2 balconies.
The kitchen is fully equipped and everything is free for you.
Interaction with Guests
Me and my boyfriend are very happy to host nice turists in our house. I am an English and Portuguese teacher and my boyfriend is a musician, we like to meet new people, listen to the music, go the reggae concerts e most of all, travel! In our house you will find everything you need e 2 avaiable people that will give you a great welcome! :)
We are in a multicultural nieghborhood, there are many restaurants and facilities around, the closest metro station is Vittorio Emanuele but Termini is of course also very close by.
We are gay friendly!
Please write me always by your profile airbnb!!!
We host minimum 2 people
- BE VERY RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBOURS.
If they get mad at us, we're going to have problems keeping our project alive. Use common sense and don't do anything you think might bother them.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR HEELS OR ANY SORT OF NOISY SHOES when you walk around the house. Especially at night. This is an old apartment. Our floor is not very rich. People living above us can hear everything.
- DON'T BE LOUD ON THE STAIRS. It takes 30 seconds to get to the front door to our apartment. Please keep it extremely quite as you're doing so. Especially at night.
- TAKE A SECOND TO MEMORIZE OUR APARTMENT'S DOOR, so that you won't have problems coming back home. This will also prevent any accidental attempts of breaking into our neighbours' houses. They might not like that.
- HELP US KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN by leaving no trace of your activities.
-DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE IN THE ROOM-WE ARE NOT RESPONSABLE!!!
After some unpleasant situation is forbidden to leave money in the room.
- KEEP THE NOISE DOWN AFTER 10 PM.
Be aware that other roommates might be asleep as well as the rest of the building