About This Listing
Hello. I would like to offer my newly built and modern design apartment situated just north of Stockholm. It was just built in March 2013 and surround by lovely water and facing the south side make it perfect to get the beautiful Stockholm sunshine.
Apart from the amenities mentioned: here is additional lists.
- 1 Queen bed (220 cm x 180 cm)
- 1 sofa-bed (double-bed size)
- Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso machine, fridge, oven, microwave, dish washer
- 13m2 outside patio with gas BBQ grill
- 46 inch LED TV with surround sound 5.1 channel with speakers
- Blu-ray player and Netflix
- HD Digital cable with 80 channels (including premium HD movies, sport)
- Black out curtain installed in every window
It is situated an ideal location with great amenities such as:
- Subway / Commuter Train : 8 minute walk (Sundbyberg Station)
- Tram : Balsta bro station 2 mins walk
- Bus : 2 minutes walk
- Bromma Airport : 10 mins walk
- Grocery store (ICA, Koop, Willys) : 5 minutes walk
- Sundbyberg centrum : 5 minutes walk ( numerous restaurants and shops)
- Bromma Blocks shopping mall : 10 minutes walk
- Boat marina : Attached to the apt.
Reaching central Stockholm is very easy with two very good options : Subway or commuter train. With commuter train, it take just 10 minutes with only 2 stops to Stockholm Central station.
Enjoy your stay in Stockholm and...
Welcome / Bienvenue / Willkommen / Benvenuto / 환영합니다
- Quite neighbourhood just 10 mins north of downtown stockholm
- 5 minutes to major shopping centre
- Bus, Subway, commuter train, airport and Tram all accessable within 7 minutes of walking distance
- Near water
- Tram : Ballsta bro station
- Subway : Sundbyberg station (Blue line)
- Bus : 5 lines
- Commuter train : Sundbyberg station (Pendeltag)
- Bromma airport : Flights between baltic countries and Belgium within 5 minutes by car
Other Things to Note
1. Towels and bed linens
2. Blow hair dryer
3. Shampoo, soaps and hair conditioner
- No smoking by any means (Smoke detector is installed)
- Apartment floor is made with oak which means guest must take off their shoes while inside of the apartment
- No guest except the listed guest
- No pets allowed
- Not recommend to blast the music after 10PM( building regulations)
- Respect the apt in general
Die Wohnung ist sehr ruhig. Die Einrichtung entspricht genau dem Foto und der Beschreibung. Leider war die Wohnung nicht sauber, da die Gäste vor uns nicht sauber gemacht haben. Jae hat uns kurz vor der Anreise darüber informiert. Die Kommunikation mit Jae war sehr schnell und unkompliziert. Wenn die Wohnung sauber gewesen wäre, gäbe es nichts zu beanstanden.
The pictures of the apartment are accurate. The description of the apartment is accurate. However, be warned that this apartment, though lovely, comes with a few strings attached. I was nervous about our stay after having received a 16 page document prior to our arrival stating all of the rules/how to's for the apartment. This document included everything from how to properly clean, to how to turn on a lamp. There were so many words like "NEVER", "DON'T" and "ALWAYS", that I was nervous before we got there.
Jae was not around so we were required to clean up after our stay ( our stay didn't include a cleaning fee so that is fine). However, the guests that stayed before us, did not clean so we were left with dirty sinks/drains/toilets, rotting food in the fridge and a messy kitchen.
When I brought this up with Jae, he asked that we clean up the mess and he would refund some of our money. Though reluctant, we did so and took time at of our vacation to clean, which was not the best way to spend our time.
There were so many rules and regulations, that it felt like were being reprimanded before we even walked in the doors and when we did arrive, we felt so uncomfortable that it was not worth it. So our feelings when we left were :
1. People that can't handle their things being used or touched should not host on airbnb.
2. It would have been way better had he upped the price and paid someone to come clean after each guest that way we would not have been responsible for other people's messes.
3. We won't be staying here again.
We had a great time at Jae's apartment. It was exactly what we expected. Very convenient to transportation and shopping. We particularly liked all the kitchen equipment as it saved us from going out all the time. Jae made everything very clear with a manual of how things worked in the apartment. When we needed to reach him right away, he was available immediately. When booking, he responded promptly. Very nice with the heated floors in the bathroom and absolutely no noise as the walls are so well insulated. Thanks Jae for making our time in Stockholm especially easy and comfortable!
The apartment was nice and everything was ok. The pictures and the descriptions are accurate. The instructions were helpful and very well detailed but with 16 pages of rules and instructions it was a little bit stressful. We would have followed all the rules on our own. In the end, the apartment was great and our stay was pleasant. I recommend Jae`s place.
The reservation was canceled 139 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Jae è stato un host ottimale: organizzato e gentile. Nonostante non fosse a Stoccolma, ci ha fornito tutte le informazioni necessarie per il nostro soggiorno. Si è mostrato sempre molto disponibile e veloce nelle risposte. La descrizione dell' annuncio corrispondeva alla realtá. Il quartiere è residenziale e molto tranquillo, un po' fuori dal centro ma non lontano: 12 minuti circa di "tunnelbana". Esperienza del tutto positiva!
About the Host, Jae
My name is Jae and i am a south Korean living and working in Stockholm, Sweden.
I am an account manager working for multinational company and currently engaged in professional photography industry.
Passionate about traveling and food especially Mediterranean foods (Greek, Spanish and Italian)
I am a global traveller and understand your needs so you can be sure, i will do my best to accomodate your needs!!
Welcome to Stockholm!!!
Grocery store (larger)
Bar / Club
nice and modern hotel bar
Liquor/wine shop (Beer, liquors and wine)
Subway / Commuter Train
Multi-complex shopping mall
Airport that flys to Belgium and nordic countries
The largest stadium in stockholm for concert and sports games