***I provide receipts for tax purpose ***
MRT Station Taipei world trade center 101, ( In front of my apt bus 5 takes you to 101 MRT stop in 5 mins.) Tonghua night market, Ubike station are 5 mins walk away from the apt, 15mins walk to 101 building.
* Elevator building / brand new remodel like a hotel room without the hotel price !
* 5 minutes ride to 101
nearest MRT ( 101 world trade center Station)
* Security—Soothing Stay with Confidence
* Convenient — Super market underneath apt
* Comfort—A Good Night’s Rest at Ease with real King size beds
* Economy—The Most Affordable Choice along the MRT Line
Shopping, eats, night market, Taipei world trade center 101 MRT stations/ take the 5 small bus drops you in front of my apartment ! In front of the MRT station there are Ubike stations where you can rent bicycles ride them back park at the station near my apartment. from there walking with in 10 mins back to the apartment !
This apartment is not only brand new remodel, also has great amenities with a highly desirable location.
~ Extra Amenities ~
* Quiet for a good night of sleep
* Fresh air from the trees and park
*Real Bed that sleeps 1-2 people
*24 hour security
*Building with Elevator
* LCD Color Television with Cable
*Wireless Internet connection
*100+ cable movie channels, including HBO, Stars, etc
*electric stove ( for cooking )
*2 bottles spring water
*Supermarket underneath Apt ( everything you need during your stay)
* We offer pick up, drop off, and daily car service at additional cost feel free to ask us for details *.
Please NO Smoking in the room Long term stay is welcome!
*Xin Yi District
*MRT Taipei world trade center stop red line. Transfer 5 bus drops you off in front of the apartment. *MRT Station Taipei world trade center 101 Red line ( new and its here to make your stay convenient )
* bus 5 10 mins away from Taipei 101
* bus 5 & walk to luxury shopping malls
* Local eats and restaurants within walking distance
* 5 bus takes you to MRT, Taipei City Hall
* Easy access to taxi
* Convenience stores near by
* Excellent night life options for lounges, bars, clubs
* Mins away from most major Taipei attractions
* Close to Night Market, a foodie's delight
* Close to street markets
* Close to Bus Station/Depot which allows you access to Taoyuan International Airport for only $145NT!
The cleaning service can be arranged during your stay at additional fee.
===== Location // Location // Location =====
Usually Xin Yin area apartments are price up to 100 per night. My price really sets my apartment apart from the rest. Welcome Formosa !
Treat my apartment like your own place. Turn off power after you leave the apartment, do not waste power and water. Please lets try to keep Taipei green by doing our part !
The apartment was located near the Xinyi area, around 15-20 mins to walk to 101 building. The room has simple decor, convenient with a supermarket downstairs. Bryan was a nice host, accommodating our request to check in early.
1. The location is much more further than our expectation. Not able to get a cab even we had called 55688 for cab during our first day (21st Dec 2014, Sunday).
2. Don't really feel safe and comfortable to walk from the main street when it gets dark as it's quite a distance.
3. There is some left out things that have not been cleaned up in the drawers
4. One of the towels provided is not clean, there is a dirt on it.
5. No electric kettle provided for hot water when there is no hot water dispenser in the building.
6. No clear instruction or guidelines for air-cond switch which is hidden in a corner of the ceiling.
7. Wifi for the room is not working, so we have to use Wifi of other room.
To Clearfield some of the misleading information you post here sherry.
1. the location is where it is supposed to be on map. (website hidden) does not update its map on a regular base in certain places of Taiwan.
2. Taiwan is consider top 5 country in the world the safest to live. I never encounter anyone ever have a safety issue within the area of my apt =)
3. Things in the drawers are yellow envelopes they are for cleaners use purpose.
4. towels are always clean and washed by our cleaners. 100% clean
5. the room has pots and pans for hot water purpose you and i both know. we discuss this over Airbnb msg i can prove it.
6. aircondition vents are big as my 58 inch TV.
over all i dont know what are are the issue you and i rub shoulders on. I constantly msg you over airbnb inbox. and i get no response whatsoever. i'm sorry to hear this from you after you have checked out.
We cannot review this studio as we were given another place to stay due to water damage. However, we can review the Host. Bryan is responsive host who answered all our questions quickly and without fail. The substitute location was more than adequate for both of us and was very close to essential amenities and some local restaurants. Bryan is very attentive to the needs of guests. Slippers, umbrella, subway maps, shampoo, body wash and toilet paper are provided to the guest at no extra charge. We would definitely stay here again.
Great place. Great service. Would definitely stay again.
We stayed for 2 nights in Bryan's studio. Bryan was very punctual and flexible with our arrival time. The bed was good , the studio doesn't have any windows in the room, only a window in the shower. The studio has plenty of closet space. The studio wasn't 100% clean, some dust and hair on the floors and in the shower . Wifi was good . Location is ok , quiet and feels safe. You need a taxi to go and come because the bus wasn't operating that frequently .
This host has 136 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Originally from San Francisco, spending most of my life traveling and business in south east Asia. Now relocate in Taipei; I def know my way around Taipei City! I find it fun and rewarding meeting new people. Sharing my knowledge of this colorful City with guests makes their trip fun and memorable. My apartment will offer you the best experience and the best price in town.
I'm fluent in ENGLISH, Mandrain, Cantonese. little japanese.